You want the freedom to move on from the position you hold at your company right now. But you’d be leaving a big gap that needs to be filled sooner than later. You know someone could thrive in your position and should be equipped to take your place, but preparing for succession feels like a monumental task, emotionally and practically.
Who’s Online12 Search Spiders66 Visitors
- The Shadow Elephant: A Tender Illustrated Fable About What It Takes to Unblue Our Sorrows and Lighten the Load of Our Heaviest Emotions
- Being but Men: Astronomer Natalie Batalha Reads Dylan Thomas’s Cosmic Serenade to Trees and the Wonder of Being Human
- Essential Life-Learnings from 14 Years of Brain Pickings
- Yuval Noah Harari on The Story of Sapiens, Forging the Skill of Awareness, and The Power of Disguised Books (#477)
- Seth Godin on The Game of Life, The Value of Hacks, and Overcoming Anxiety (#476)
- Matthew McConaughey — The Power of “No, Thank You,” Key Life Lessons, 30+ Years of Diary Notes, and The Art of Catching Greenlights (#474)