Fancy a full Kundalini Rising? Well there’s a spate of benefits that come with a full Kundalini Rising. You get to astral project at will. You’re impervious to illness. People and events tend to go your way. Yes- essentially you live like a demigod.
The downside is if you do it wrong, you can get really ill. To provide access to mild Kundalini stimulation, we released the Kundalini Activator back in 2004 which releases bursts of the latent power but in no way leads to the full rising.
Today, you learn how to do a full Rising- Safely. Efficiently. And For full Benefit.
Read till the end. A surprise awaits.
The Double Dragon Method Kundalini Rising.
The Double Dragon meditation technique is based on the Twin Hearts Meditation developed by Master Choa Kok Sui, the founder of pranic healing. It is a is a powerful form of meditation, for it enhances your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. If practiced regularly, it brings about a deep inner transformation and expansion of consciousness so that you achieve illumination, self-realization, perfect harmony and oneness with Higher Powers.
You may wonder why this meditation is so called the Double Dragon. The Double Dragons refer to the heart chakra, the center of the emotional heart, and the crown chakra, the center of the divine heart. When you meditate on these dragons, divine energy flows into your crown chakra from where it is distributed to all parts of the body. The crown chakra can be activated only when the heart chakra is sufficiently activated.
Benefits of the Double Dragon Kundalini Awakening
Many practitioners of meditation techniques on Twin Hearts around the world are discovering and experiencing the following benefits within a short period of time:
- Heightened level of intuition.
- Increased healing power.
- Sharper and more organized mental faculties.
- Inner peace, loving-kindness and compassion.
- Enhanced spiritual service.
- Brighter and more balanced aura and bigger chakras.
- Enhanced soul contact and divine union.
- Safe stimulation of higher clairvoyance.
- Healthier physical bodies.
- Success in life with less stress.
- A more powerful personality.
Unconditional Love and Chakra Meditation
While there are many techniques for activating the chakras, the most effective, safest and fastest way is through using the heart and crown chakras for blessing the earth with loving kindness. As they become channels for the flow of spiritual energies, they get activated in the process. And by blessing the earth and all sentient beings, you are in
turn blessed many times. It is in giving that you receive—that is the law.
Physical Exercises Required For Kundalini Rising Activation
Exercise for a few minutes before you start to meditate. This is necessary to condition your physical and energy body and to enable it to receive and absorb the high energy that will flow into you during meditation.
Invoke the Higher Powers for Kundalini Rising
You may now sit comfortably either on the floor in a lotus or semi-lotus position or on a chair. If you are sitting on a chair, sit erect without leaning on its back. Assume a receptive pose, your spine erect and palms turned upwards, resting on your lap. Close your eyes. Raise your tongue to touch the palate. This is to facilitate the circulation of energy in the body. Keep your tongue touching the palate throughout the meditation. Take a few deep and slow relaxing breaths. Inhaleslowly; exhale slowly. Do this a few times rhythmically. Still your mind.
Now make a simple invocation for divine blessings and protection on these lines (you may choose your own words and language depending on your faith):
Powers that Be, the Universal Supreme Being, Divine Father, Divine Mother, I humbly invoke your divine blessings for light, love, guidance, help, illumination, power and protection. With thanks and in full faith. So be it.
Continue to breathe deeply and allow your body to relax. Let this relaxation flow from the top of your head down to your forehead and to your eyes, to your nose, to your cheeks and to your whole face. Let it flow down the neck and shoulders and arms, chest, abdomen, down to your back, to the end of your spine, to your thighs, knees, legs and feet. You should now be completely relaxed. Inhale fresh vitalizing energy; exhale diseased and used-up energy.
- Inhale good health; exhale all the pains and discomforts.
- Inhale relaxing and comforting energy; exhale stress, tension and fatigue.
- Inhale love and peace; exhale your hatred and resentments away.
Inhale calmness and confidence; exhale your fears and worries.
- Inhale happiness; exhale your sadness and depression.
- Inhale kindness; exhale irritability and anger away.
- Inhale positive and creative thoughts; exhale negative and harmful thoughts.
- Inhale positive and good emotions; exhale negative and harmful emotions.
Find Forgivness Self-Introspection and Freedom
This time you are going into a series of inner reflections. Think of the virtue of harmlessness and kindness. Examine yourself if you have hurt somebody physically. Also think if you have given pain to somebody through your speech and emotional reactions. Are you constantly harboring negative or injurious thoughts towards other people? If you are, then mentally ask for forgiveness from all those whom you have hurt or are still hurting.
Resolve that this day you are going to practice kindness towards all people in your thoughts, speech and action. As a part of this resolution.
- Visualize yourself forgiving those who may have hurt you. Bless them with the good things in life.
- Visualize yourself also being forgiven by those whom you may have hurt. Experience the feeling of being forgiven.
- Now examine if you have taken things, which are not yours, whether tangible or intangible. Have you taken somebody’s reputation, credits, glory or ideas for your selfish ends? Have you taken an affection, which is due to another person?
- If you have, then mentally ask for forgiveness and resolve that you will not take things, which are not yours. Also resolve that you shall be generous and shall offer your help when necessary.
- Ask yourself if you have been misleading or deceiving people in your speech and actions. Are you deliberately telling lies? Or pretending to be other than what you really are? Are you withholding the truth from other people for your own selfish ends?
- Resolve that this day you shall be true to yourself and to other people in your speech and actions. As part of this practice of truthfulness, nowexamine the secrets in your life, which have been giving you a feeling of guilt.
- Free yourself by mentally telling the person concerned and ask for forgiveness. Experience the peace that comes from being true to yourself and to other people.
- You are now ready to bless the earth and the whole of humanity with
your love and kindness.
How to Activate Your Heart Chakra For Full Kundalini Rising
To activate your heart energy center, press the center of your chest and concentrate on it for a few seconds. Now recall the most pleasant feeling that you have ever experienced in your entire life. For example, a feeling of love, of kindness, peace and joy. You may have felt this when you have given yourself in service to others, or shared yourself with your friends, or when you felt close to God or, May be, when you fell in love.
Visualize in front of your chest a small planet earth, as small as a ball one inch in diameter. Imagine the pinkish light from the heart energy center going to the earth and enveloping it with love and kindness.
Smile at this planet earth and optionally say this prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi:
Lord make me an instrument of Thy peace
From the heart energy center, bless the earth with divine peace
Where there is hatred, let me sow love
Visualize the pinkish energy of love from your heart energy center
enveloping the earth
Where there is injury, pardon
Bless all people on earth with forgiveness
Where there is doubt, faith, Where there is despair, hope
Bless all the needy people on earth with a new hope for a better world
Where there is darkness, light
Bless the earth with light
Where there is sadness, you Bless the earth with great joy and visualize the people you meet every day smiling and being filled with great joy.
Activate the Crown Chakra and Unleash the Kundalini
This time, touch your crown energy center and activate it by concentrating on it and by recalling your aspiration to share your life in service, to be on good terms with other people, to be of help to the needy and to see universal brotherhood on earth.
Now visualize a brilliant white light from the crown energy center at the top of your head, going to the planet earth and enveloping it with divine love and kindness. You may optionally invoke:
From the center of the heart of God
Let the entire planet earth be blessed with love and kindness
Let the entire planet earth be blessed with great joy and divine peace
Let the entire planet earth be blessed
with understanding, harmony, and goodwill And the willingness to do good
So be it
Continue to bless the earth with brilliant white light from your crown energy center and continue to smile with a feeling of kindness towards the earth.
Scale the Heights To Illumination
Now visualize a flame of light on the top of your head and mentally chant the mantra, Om, and concentrate on the gaps of silence between the Oms, maintaining the flame of light in your imagination.
Note: Once the crown chakra has been sufficiently activated, then you have to perform certain meditation techniques on the light and on the mantra `Om` or `Amen`, and on the interval between the `Om` or `Amen`. It is by prolonged concentration and simultaneous awareness of these, that, illumination or samadhi is achieved!
Cascade the Extra Energy
After a few minutes of chanting Om, slowly come back to your normal waking consciousness, keeping the eyes closed. Slowly move your fingers, raise your hands at chest level, almost facing each other, about six inches apart to release the excess energy, blessing with light and power. Visualize again a small planet earth in front of you.
Bless the earth with peace, abundance and spirituality. Bless your country with peace, abundance and spirituality. Bless those people who support you, your family and loved ones and your home with harmony, good health, abundance and spirituality. You can continue to bless, releasing the excess energy, until you feel your body has returned to its normal condition.
Flood The Universe with Gratitude
End the meditation with a prayer of thanks on these lines:
Oh Divine Father
Thank you for your divine blessings
Thank you for your protection, guidance, help and illumination In full faith, so be it
You can now open your eyes with a smile, massage your face and your head, tap your liver a few times and your kidneys also. This is to avoid the accumulation of energy in these parts. Also massage your arms, hands, things, legs and other parts of your body.
Now do the same set of exercises you did before the meditation.
Massage and exercise will further release excess energy and make your
body assimilate fresh energy.
The Kundalini Activator 3.0 Is Coming
Perhaps the most popular product ever distributed on this site was the 2004 Kundalini Activator and its successor the 2011 Kundalini version. Both have achieved cult status and entire forums have buzzed on what it does.
The program’s power to stimulate kundalini successfully and safely was also its weakness- the two versions were too safe. Users wanted a version that gave as close a to a rising as possible.
This year, 10 years after the original Kundalini Activator , we elease precisely that: a sound stream enhanced with all the elements necessary to provide safely awaken your kundalini in less than 60 days.
The new Kundalini Activator 3.0 spirals energy between heart and crown chakras following the same principles of the manual Double Dragon method. The vehicle of power consists of cyclic chakra tones, tomatis effects, grounding subliminals and powerful invokations you can hear which get you in a rip roaring good mood. And there’s a secret ingredient.
Santeria energy funneling. But that’s a secret.
Summarized Description of the Double Dragon Method
- Do physical exercises for about five minutes to cleanse and energize your etheric body. I recommend 100 jumping jacks.
- Sit comfortably with your back erect with your hands turned upwards, resting on you lap. Close your eyes, connect the tip of the tongue to the palate.
- Invoke for Divine Blessings for guidance, help, protection and power. It doesn’t matter what Deity you invoke.
- Activate your heart chakra by becoming aware of it and by blessing the entire earth, every person, every being with loving kindness, great joy, happiness, divine peace, understanding, harmony, good will and will to do good. You may visualize the earth as very small in front of you; raise your hands on the chest level facing outward and feel the love flowing from your heart to your hands and enveloping the small earth in front of you. You may use the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi. This blessing can be directed to a nation or a group of nations.
- Activate your crown chakra by becoming aware of it and by blessing the Earth with loving-kindness. Allow yourself to be a channel of divine love and kindness, great joy, happiness, understanding, harmony and
divine peace. Share these with the whole earth. When blessing, feel and appreciate the implications of each word.
- Meditate and bless the Earth with loving-kindness through the Heart and Crown chakras simultaneously. This will align both chakras, thereby making the blessing much more potent.
- Gently imagine a brilliant white or golden light on the crown. Be aware of the light, the inner stillness and the bliss for a few minutes. Gently and silently chant the mantra `Om` or `Amen`. When meditating on the interval between the two `Oms` or `Amens`, simultaneously be aware of the light, the stillness and the bliss and let go. Continue for about 10 minutes.
- Slowly come back to your physical body. Raise your hands again on the chest level facing outward. Release excess energy by blessing the Earth with light, loving-kindness, peace and prosperity for several minutes until you feel your body is normalized. You may bless specific persons or your family and friends after releasing the excess energy.
- After meditation, always give thanks to the Divine Providence and to your spiritual guides for divine blessings.
10. Shake the body for 30 times, massage the different body parts, then do physical exercises for a few minutes. It will reduce the possibility or pranic congestion in certain parts of the body.