1. Breath deep. Breath through your nose and you will notice that you just use your diaphragm more, drawing energy deeper into your lungs. Several deep breaths can also help relax you, which is conducive to clearer thinking.
2. Meditate. An easy meditation you can do right now is paying attention to your breath and is merely shutting your eyes. Tensing up your muscles and then relaxing them to begin may help. When your mind wanders, just bring your attention back to your breath. Five or ten minutes of this will usually relax you, clear your mind, and leave you more ready for any mental job.
3. Your thinking is affected by position. Demonstrate it to yourself by letting your mouth hang open, looking at the floor and doing mathematics in your head while slouching. Afterward do the mental math while sitting up straight, keeping your mouth closed and looking ahead or marginally upwards. You’ll find that it’s simpler to believe with the latter posture.
4. Phosphotidyl Serine (PS). This supplement was shown in clinical studies to increase lucidity and rate of learning. It activates cell-to-cell communication, helps regulate cell development, enhances the functioning of the specific receptors found on cells, and prepares cells for activity. It’s also believed to reverse memory decline.
5.Vinpocetine. This extract, derived from an alkaloid is used as a cerebral vasodilator. It raises the flow of blood to the brain, which improves its oxygenation and therefore increases mental alertness and acuity. Research suggests it might also be the most powerful memory enhancer accessible to date.
6. Gingko Biloba. The leaves of this tree have been proven to increase blood flow to the brain. The trees in many cases are planted in parks. My buddies and I used to eat a couple of leaves when we wanted a brain boost. It is also cheap, if you purchase the capsules or tea at any health food store.
7. St John’s Wort. This is a common weed that will be growing in your yard. Although it is brain enriching qualities are documented (studies do demonstrate it is usefulness for treating long-term depression), many people swear by it’s temporary mood-elevating effect, and our brains tend to operate better when we’re not unhappy. I used to merely accumulate it in the lawn and make tea of it, although it is affordable.
8. Good thinking habits. Only use a problem solving technique for several weeks and it’ll become a custom. Redesign everything you see and that’ll become a custom. You then be resourceful from that point on, and can develop many good thinking habits with some effort. Use the power of custom.
9. This is time that’s otherwise squandered or only under-used. Driving time, time spent in waiting rooms, or even time spent raking your yard can be contained in this. With a tape player and a trip to a public library, you can start to use this time to listen to books on tape. You may spend 200 hours per year in your auto. What could you learn in that time?
10. Learning a brand new language was demonstrated to halt the age-associated decline in brain function. In addition, it introduces your mind to new theories and new ways of looking at matters . It’s among the finest brain exercises.
World’s Most Relaxing Mind Music for Meditation
Seven Chakras Healing Music For Kundalini