1. Not giving up on individuals who gave up on you. Your obstinate heart believes in happy endings and it can’t leave narratives busted. You don’t enjoy to give up on anyone you care about and you constantly need to get it work as you believe in the good of their heart (no matter what their activities tell you.) !
2. Why you can’t let go. You can’t simply let go, you can’t just move on, you need responses, you need blockage, you need your heart to fully cure before you can really let go. A obstinate heart just knows the best way to hold on but sucks at letting go.
3. Seeing the best in folks. You see exactly what you would like to see, you see exactly what you think and there isn’t any way everyone can convince you otherwise. You’d rather take a risk and get damage than presume that someone is simply terrible for you without giving them a fair chance. !
4. Duplicating exactly the same errors over and over again. you’ve the inclination keep doing the same things repeatedly even if it’s not working for you because you’re either enthusiastic about it or you consider that one of these days, you’ll get it right. You can’t stop the things that you adore.
5. Attempting to fix individuals. Even though you actually can’t, you never give up striving, you constantly are interested in being the motive someone altered or someone found happiness again. You feel like you’re on a assignment to make folks’s lives better.
6. Having unrealistic expectations. You follow your obstinate heart most of the time and hearts like to dream and picture perfect scenarios, occasionally this could delude you or make you believe that reality could reflect your dreams, but you don’t understand the best way to be realistic either.
7. Breaking the rules. Whether in relationship or in life. You don’t understand the way to be practical or stick to the rules. You want to do things your way even if it’s the erroneous manner. !
8. Acting on impulse. You don’t consistently understand the best way to be logical or think things through, specially when you’re disturbed. That’s why folks believe you’re over emotional or sensitive but it’s actually because you care greatly about things and individuals. !
9. Giving too many opportunities. Tenacious hearts like to forgive, they prefer to keep giving opportunities until they eventually get the things that they desire. That’s why you’re constantly speaking to individuals you shouldn’t be speaking to, reuniting with your ex-husbands or even speaking to the ones who ghosted you.
10. Why you never change. Everyone keeps telling you that your heart is simply getting you in trouble but you don’t would like to modify it. You don’t need a passive heart. Your heart just beats when it’s tenacious and when it’s something to fight for.