XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All things Dreamweaver
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> General Reviews

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Lin Kuei

Dowsing Request
MAP: The Co-Creative White Brotherhood Medical...
DNA Demystified by Kishori Aird
All things Dreamweaver
When making a Recommendation...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: All things Dreamweaver Reply with quote

Post all things Dreamweaver related here so the forum doesn't get cluttered with a bunch of different post on different threads...

Remote Influence Masterclass

la3rr

energy picture
New guardian angel makes me healer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=79414
Dreamweaver wrote:
Okay made some more videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/projectvampireTV

Stomach Shrinking Treatment

Super Metabolism and Weight Loss with Cellulite Reduction

Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant and Skin Rejuvenator
(also used to whiten or lighten skin)

Will be adding some more vidoes later today or tomm as well
for financial abundance
etc

Working on a new website with videos
So far some videos on youtube are finished
the youtube channel is

http://www.youtube.com/user/SapienMedicine

The videos here so far are

Hair Loss Treatment

Natural Effective Breast Enhancement

Natural Penis Enlargement Treatment

So far four testers have noticed inprovements with these three fields.

Wow, I don't know why I haven't seen these videos before. Guess I was away from the forum.

I just listened to the "Stomach Shrinking Treatment" 3 times, and right now I feel like I just had a good workout. I can literally feel my abdominal muscles contracting while relaxing.

Good work Dreamweaver, I'm gonna continue with these for a while and see what happens.
riws

Talmadge Harper
Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, This was due a long time back. Apologies to dream for taking so much time over this. The issue here was the effects of these field have been so bizarre that I was bit hesitant putting this down, Dreamweaver hasn't left much for debunking with so many physical effects to these fields.

Both fields do not seem to work together alternately. Generally more than 24 hours break before switching from one field to another.

Also does have the classic dale power issue, where the fields seem to stop working after some time. Interestingly, some effects persist even when I thought that I am not getting any experiences.

Maybe working with the Schumann Resonance field before trying these ones would have given better results.

(A) Epsilon Field

Haven't worked much with this field, initially was getting better results with this one. Then the Aya field started working so I switched to it.
Results were better sleep and deeper meditation, especially with brain entrainment tracks. When there were no palpable effects, doing an alpha meditation with an entrainment track, seems to trigger this field.

Lately it seems to be working only (which is a big plus) in deepening my meditation.

(B) Ayahuasca Field

Initially started with a trance experience followed by absolutely nothing for weeks. At this point, dreamweaver recommended that MAOI might quicken the experience.

When i tried 2 tabs of moclobemide 150 mg, I started experiencing the effects of this field. Unfortunately till date, it is not possible to trigger this field without the tablets. Maybe in future, dream might consider an Aya + maoi field.

Improved Insights

These has been the best feature of this field. When the trance effect was taking place, i was getting plenty of signs as to what was working better than the rest, e.g for almost an year I was working with unexplainable tracks but during this trance experience brainev and Kelly Howell seems to work better. Also quite helpful while setting trends on my radbox. Shamanic drumming actually triggers this field. Had some pleasant experiences with Mindmaster. Like they say, sofa king high Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Don't know if this is out of place to post here, but made me realize, how the power diamond seems to have worked very well for me in last one year.

Ascension Spell

Seems to have been re-activated. I was getting some intense experiences while giving my reiki or attunements and this might be more of AS + Aya effect.

Reiki

I had learnt Tera Mai Seichim Level 1 about 5 years back. Had switched to Pranic Healing. However, since last few weeks while wearing the pendant, I noticed the flow of reiki was too strong , when I tried an old attunement (KR 3) from Ole.

My most interesting experience, came while doing reiki for my lungs. About 20 minutes of Reiki healing, was followed by some gentle growling sound, originating from the epiglottis. Twice I ignored it, then feared I might be going nuts Smile , third time around I realized, this was happening only after giving myself reiki. Closer observation made me wonder if this was one of those healing sounds from Qigong system. It looks like the hissing/ growling sound might be similar to a Qigong healing sound of a white tiger, which is a healing sound for the lungs. Made me realize how much damage, I have caused to my lungs due to my nicotine habit. It was strange though, how giving reiki lead to a spontaneous Qigong healing sound.

Much later I took the Kumara Reiki attunement from Ole, impossible to do it when trance experience is taking place. There is a massive flow of energy through the shoulder blades.

Another experience was the rubbing of the soles of feet against each other, though not able to find any reference to it online. Also some
1) Reduced Sleep.
2) Reduced Hunger. Aversion for meat and fast food.
3) Laxative effect, good for constipation. Smile

Problems -

1) Increased Anger.
2) Slight irritation in eyes. Not sure if this could be even related to this pendant.
3) Energy Overload. This situation occurred when I experience the trance effect of this pendant and an overwhelming amount of energy seems to be pouring through. There is certainly a need to take frequent breaks when working with these fields. In this trance state, almost everything that I have "collected" seems to come to life, imagine visualizing the XM talismans (for spells) and making requests while meditating on them. I daresay, a 2400 HD + aya is almost a rad 5 monster. Whether it is the Hooten tools or radionic devices or crystals, a lot of these things, seem to become more effective once the user is able to raise himself a few levels higher with meditation.

Latest Experiences -

While the trance experience does not occur so frequently, last time this happened, I had not eaten anything for close to 12 hours + taken 2 tabs MAOI.

However the lack of hunger and sleep still persists. I can still go around 40 hours without sleep with this pendant.

Summarizing the result of three months of usage,

- reduced anxiety and negative thoughts.
- deeper meditation experiences. Restarted my kriya yoga practice.

Overall this has been a good investment. Razz
riws

Talmadge Harper
Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't been in touch with Dreamweaver for a long time now, he seems to have launched his website and facebook page ; all videos now seem to be on PV channel.

It is still not clear which url one has to use to watch the videos, considering that the field is actually placed on the video url rather than the video or the audio track.

some links -

PV Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/projectvampireTV

His new website, Sapien medicine, http://sapienmedicine.com/

and the facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sapien-Medicine/444816308896723

Last edited by riws on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
PleiadianHealer

Depression and Spiritual Awakening
Divine Healing Codes and how to use them
For Valentines day Feb 14th...
Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates riws, you've had some very interesting experiences! It's good to see you have taken up Reiki healing, that's a good way to begin a very rewarding hands-on-healing profession.

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
mwoehr

Delete
FS: URAD Zues 3 @ lower price
FS: Dreamweaver Wealth/Luck field
FS: Dale Powers Happiness field
FS: Dreamweaver Attraction Field

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riws wrote:
Haven't been in touch with Dreamweaver for a long time now, he seems to have launched his website and facebook page ; all videos now seem to be on PV channel.

It is still not clear which url one has to use to watch the videos, considering that the field is actually placed on the video url rather than the video or the audio track.

some links -

PV Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/projectvampireTV

His new website, Sapien medicine, http://sapienmedicine.com/

and the facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sapien-Medicine/444816308896723

Does that mean the videos would be non beneficial if viewed in the Android or Apple YouTube apps?

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

tom99

FS: Dreamweaver's Stuff
Inner Light Wellness - Energy Healing services
Divinity Codes Energy Healing
12th Project 2.0 (and AW 3)
free Dale Power fields copied on items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried downloaded copies. They don't carry the fields, I can tell.

You should be able to use the fields in any browser or app that uses an internet connection. That includes the facebook links (they're just linked to the video url with the fields on youtube) ...

What you can do, is make some modification in the url, for looping it automatically. You can google how to do this.. for instance:

http://www.ghacks.net/2009/10/13/how-to-loop-youtube-videos/
White_Lighter

XM WetGirl Rad Box for sale
XM Pentacles of Power
George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum
The Martin Jetpack - I WANT one!!
So What do you think of the Apple iPad?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can just create a playlist on Youtube with any videos you want to watch. I suggest you keep it a Private list, unless you don't mind if other people can find it. When you play the list, there is an Autoplay option you can choose that will continuously replay everything in the list.

Has anyone tried taping a print out of their picture to the computer screen on top of the video & mentally linking it? I would think this could work, since it's common practice to transfer energy via a "witness".

WL
sadowarrior

La3rr attraction and sexual performance sigil
Dreamweavers Kundalini fire field
Dreamweaver's Ohm field
The longest living person in the world 256 years old
Dreamweaver pendant for attracting women

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: White majics and chakra booster ring Reply with quote

I ordered a ring from DW 5 days ago...

I know you will find it childish but i would like to let you know... when i try to describe the energy of the ring, i see mental pictures in my mind's eye.Fairytales, magickal powers, djinns, spirits, other worlds that have to do with fantasy.. all are good pictures, it influences me in a good way.. Also pictures of the past that have to do with success and good days cross my mind.In a way i feel that i am a part of this magic, like a wizard or something like this.I hope you didn't laugh with this..

Also for the other part it helps me evolve in all ways, i can move energy through the chakras much easier and without so much resistance as before.. my chakras absorb energy from sources more efficiently. I noticed that my energy body was absorbing energy from the sun on its own and the chakras were spinning in a fuller rate than in the past.sometimes when i walk under the sun's presence i feel like i stepped in another world. The energy is smooth and healing.

Its energy also is like a sense of ether that makes you fly in a way, it becomes sweet but also powerful.Also i can wear this field all the time without forcing my energy to exceed its limits. Great tool and work DW, it's like i bought the lamp of Alandin. Maybe it's too early for this review, as i see that day by day the effects are more and more to come. That's all for now Smile
mwoehr

Delete
FS: URAD Zues 3 @ lower price
FS: Dreamweaver Wealth/Luck field
FS: Dale Powers Happiness field
FS: Dreamweaver Attraction Field

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White_Lighter wrote:
You can just create a playlist on Youtube with any videos you want to watch. I suggest you keep it a Private list, unless you don't mind if other people can find it. When you play the list, there is an Autoplay option you can choose that will continuously replay everything in the list.

Has anyone tried taping a print out of their picture to the computer screen on top of the video & mentally linking it? I would think this could work, since it's common practice to transfer energy via a "witness".

WL

I actually played the video thru my computer but had the energy encoded sound playing thru my Godcaster's audio input with myself targetted. Made me feel a lil out of it. Very strong energy Smile
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadowarrior,
Which ring did you get from DW?
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
sadowarrior

Dreamweaver's Ohm field

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PH, what do you mean?? The one i described above... Very Happy

Masterclass Recording

PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadowarrior wrote:

Yes the one you described above.
ChuckNorris

Crystal Quantum Radio amulets
Stopping violence through metaphysical means
Munchkin dowsing and clearing
Project Lottery
DW's/Psychic Proxy's Enhanced healing and chronic diseases

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PleiadianHealer wrote:
sadowarrior wrote:

Yes the one you described above.

Lol, I had the same question.
Sadowarrior gave the full description of it, but I believe what PH asked is the name of the field at the ring. (At least that's my question)
With the description, I would say "Energy Collector". Is it the one?
sadowarrior

Dreamweaver's Ohm field

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys.. i didn't understand what you meant... it's a customized item for good things that can happen in my life and its main purpose is to make me raise my energy levels and consciousness at a more efficient level. I don't think that it acts as an energy collector, because i can wear it for many hours. The energy collectors of DW are so powerful that someone can't handle this energy for much time. I also noticed that the field gets stronger day by day... ask me whatever you like, i just don't know if i have an answer for everything you want Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: