XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sell my RAD X2 and Rad Zeus to buy a RAD 5?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Xtrememind Psionics

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
ahmed02

Qi Gong Pendant, Super Lust Ruby, Psi Sapphire
Welz CEG Orgone Shooter (with two chi transfers) SOLD
MLF Da Babe 2.0 and Expansion pack for sale
Selling a Welz PCHD 2400: SOLD
Calling all those who own or are interested in MLF Da Babe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Sell my RAD X2 and Rad Zeus to buy a RAD 5? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of selling my RAD X2 and RAD Zeus (custom made to kick a longhorns a** lol Joke, it's 6 times the power of a longhorn) to buy a Welz RAD 5?

I would be very greatful if you can share your opinions on if you would recommend this or not? and why? Sell those two and invest in a RAD 5?

I have searched the forum inside out and there are so many opinions and it just confuses me even more.
For example I read in this thread (link below) that the X2 is more or less equal to a RAD 2400 and RAD 5. Now that makes me feel like I would be wasting money and being a student I have to be really careful with my spendings. But if the investment will make a huge difference then I'm up for it.

http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=367

My reason for a going for a welz device is that intuitionally I feel a welz pumps out chi lots of raw energy so I can use for traditional spell work while while with an X2 or Zeus I have to set up radionically.

I know setting up radionically like making a scribble or setting rates is probberly how these devices work best with but I love traditional rituals with tools, robes, candles, incense and chanting, thats how I set up my trend or express/send my intent out to the universe. I use a chi gen to give that extra power so I carry a transfer disc and thats why I feel a welz device is for me.

Anyway I would like to hear as many opinons as you guys want to share.

Many thanks Very Happy
Ahmed

cast spells

ahmed02

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went for the RAD 5. It's a beast!
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings
MLF da Shaman :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahmed02 wrote:

Welcome to the club brother Smile
ahmed02

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riws wrote:
ahmed02 wrote:

I ran trends to manifest opportunities to get the rad 5. I finally came accross an opportunity and I took it Wink

I have other stuff like rad x2, a custom rad Zeus (designed to kick a longhorns a**lol joke, it's 6 times the power of longhorn), hootenization products and my favourite is the chi shooter/ceg 1000 from Karl welz.

I might sell the x2 and Zeus as im not using them now. I would love for someone else to enjoy and benefit from them as I did but I'm too attached to them at the moment.
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahmed02 wrote:
riws wrote:
ahmed02 wrote:

I ran trends to manifest opportunities to get the rad 5. I finally came accross an opportunity and I took it Wink

I have other stuff like rad x2, a custom rad Zeus (designed to kick a longhorns a**lol joke, it's 6 times the power of longhorn), hootenization products and my favourite is the chi shooter/ceg 1000 from Karl welz.

I might sell the x2 and Zeus as im not using them now. I would love for someone else to enjoy and benefit from them as I did but I'm too attached to them at the moment.

I was reading about the chi shooter recently, what do you like about it? Have you ever had any great succeses with it? I can imagine what that device would do if you pointed it at your third-eye, that would be a fun experiment.

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
ahmed02

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PleiadianHealer wrote:
ahmed02 wrote:
riws wrote:
ahmed02 wrote:

I was reading about the chi shooter recently, what do you like about it? Have you ever had any great succeses with it? I can imagine what that device would do if you pointed it at your third-eye, that would be a fun experiment.

PH

I love the chi shooter because it's portable and I can use it in traditional magick. I use it like a wand, I put shields around myself or the environment and I clear rooms with it. I also use it to cleanse and energize chakras or energy centres. I can also be used with the welz manifestation programs. The frequency is around 1hz (floating and water enhancing frequency).

The first thing I did when it came was pointed it at my third eye. You don't have to be that energy sensitive to feel it at the third eye Wink
The sensation is really strong at the third eye.

It's the same power as a rad 1000, Ju 1000 and AO2000 so it can also make living water.

I have the one with two transfer couples so I can link it to bigger chi gens. Someone on the welz forum has to chi shooter linked to a ATG12 and they energize the chakras with all that power! Imagine how their third eye would feel after that.

Overall I find it very useful (portable RAD 5)
and unique and I'm in love with it.

cast spells

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Xtrememind Psionics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: