XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question for the experts...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Question for the experts... Reply with quote

Someone asked me recently, what can energise or clear a room or house better than organite? I thought about that, and couldn't come up with an answer, although I do sense there is something out there that can do a better job.

I need ideas from those here who have experience with something like that.

Thanks!

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... to answer my own question, I found one device that scores higher when I dowse it than an orgone pyramid I have, which clears the room I'm in. The device is called an EXCELERATOR by Caroline Connor, which you can find at the link below if you scroll down a little bit.

When I used my pendulum do find out how well my 6 inch orgone pyramid cleared a room it got a 80% on a 1-100 scale, which is pretty good. When I dowsed the EXCELERATOR it got a 90% on a 1-100 scale, which is only a little bit better than the orgone pyramid, but still, it IS a better choice according to my dowsing. I would hope others also dowse this and see what they get for this device. It would be nice to find something that scores even higher on a 1-100 scale but for now 90% is very good!

I'm sure that there are other devices out there... let's see if we can find them that are much better than using an orgone device to clear a room or house.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cj31/index02.html

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
Richard McBeef

Basic Radionic Transmittal- Pendants
Happy Halloween Everyone
Conversational Hypnosis?
So, new Alternate Realities or other new batches from Dale?
Score one for Cybershaman, and the Archangel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of like using house plants.
Messengeroflight

IGODMIND
Did King david Have A Star yes or no
Strange Radionic Device
4 moons
Rad5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PleiadianHealer wrote:
OK... to answer my own question, I found one device that scores higher when I dowse it than an orgone pyramid I have, which clears the room I'm in. The device is called an EXCELERATOR by Caroline Connor, which you can find at the link below if you scroll down a little bit.

When I used my pendulum do find out how well my 6 inch orgone pyramid cleared a room it got a 80% on a 1-100 scale, which is pretty good. When I dowsed the EXCELERATOR it got a 90% on a 1-100 scale, which is only a little bit better than the orgone pyramid, but still, it IS a better choice according to my dowsing. I would hope others also dowse this and see what they get for this device. It would be nice to find something that scores even higher on a 1-100 scale but for now 90% is very good!

I'm sure that there are other devices out there... let's see if we can find them that are much better than using an orgone device to clear a room or house.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cj31/index02.html

PH

Orgone pyramids are good for clearing also I recommend the power wand located at http://www.ctbusters.com/shop/store/product/powerwand/ It has A 15Hz zapper A few of these around the house would make A good clearing.
gp339

Not Posted

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Letting Natural sunlight and fresh air into the house does it for me Cool
noOne

Child of the Sun
Manifesting real money with subliminals, an experiment
Deep past life healing [free]
10 Minutes Chakra - Akshara Weave
PaypalCash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try this.

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noOne wrote:

try this.

Coincidentally, I already have a design like this in my home, it's in a poster, I bought it long ago in a catalog.

Smile
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the responses, I had hoped for non-orgone related products that clear a home better. But it's OK if you put your ideas in this thread of orgone related products too, which dowse very high, at clearing a home or just a space.

That's why I listed the EXCELERATOR, since it has no orgone in it but does a very decent job, of course the price is way out there, but I guess you have to expect that from something that's very powerful. Anyway, I do think we need to look into everything.

Thanks again for all your help!

PH
Messengeroflight

IGODMIND
Did King david Have A Star yes or no
Strange Radionic Device
4 moons
Rad5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for the experts... Reply with quote

PleiadianHealer wrote:
Someone asked me recently, what can energise or clear a room or house better than organite? I thought about that, and couldn't come up with an answer, although I do sense there is something out there that can do a better job.

I need ideas from those here who have experience with something like that.

Thanks!

PH

Even the name IHShVH alone, strongly vibrated
upon the air, is potent in
cleansing spaces. And is pronounced ("Yod-Hay-Shin-Vav-Hay").
apogee

Jon Logan's VIBR and others

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone had the chance to try Caroline Connor's Excelerator and report back how effective it is?

According to the description on her website, it's not a radionic device.

She has another one, the Atlantia which changes DNA and somehow complements the Excelerator.
Woodoochile

SE-5
No prices in some XtremeMind products
Need help in dowssing
Inner blockages breaker.
Broken watches.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at this http://www.uniqueproducts.in/productshow-ns.php?pid=41&r=1
Woodoochile

SE-5
No prices in some XtremeMind products
Need help in dowssing
Inner blockages breaker.
Broken watches.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or this other. It seems the same but they say it's different item with some different characteristics.

http://www.uniqueproducts.in/productshow-ns.php?pid=13&r=1

Remote Influence Masterclass

apogee

Jon Logan's VIBR and others

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, they're using Vastu to clear geopathic stress...

I bought a Meru yantra (3D Shri Yantra) which is supposed to be a primarily vastu correction tool. I had it blessed and activated by a Hindu priest, though haven't noticed any major changes.

So, I've left it on my altar as it also represents the Goddess Lakshmi.
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woodoochile wrote:
Or this other. It seems the same but they say it's different item with some different characteristics.

http://www.uniqueproducts.in/productshow-ns.php?pid=13&r=1

From the description it looks like an orgone pyramid to me, especially since it clears negative energies.... etc. I'm not surprized other countries are selling orgone pyramids, they are becoming very famous now.
VibratingPickle

Myostatin Inhibit

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard McBeef wrote:
I kind of like using house plants.

Similar to what "orgonite" does. Laughing

Last edited by VibratingPickle on Thu May 03, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: