XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love Saturation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Selador

Metaphysical books
Metaphysical movies
The Scada Research devices
[Hemi-Sync] The Gateway Experience from the Monroe Institute
[Help] Thief dowsing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeker wrote:
"What is Love?"

Cool
nlpmindovermatter

Secret material - Must see for all
Ayurveda ascetic practices for men and women
Loose weight and feel energized with a proper eating shedule
How to feel energized all day with a proper wake-up regime.
A great method for succeeding with women.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i2wisdom wrote:
Thinking back, what good is seduction and the hot chick it brings if deep down, you are not feeling happy?

The Chinese have a saying : 樂極生悲
Loosely translated it means : Extreme or excess pleasure will lead to sorrow.

Truly, love and compassion are the universal essence of any being. Which is why love meditation brings peace (acceptance & the freedom) and joy (love) to the self. With these, the self can truly appreciate others, including the girl next door (hot chick or not).

Others are attracted to you not because you have seduced them, but because of the qualities you radiate (love, peace, joy etc). These same qualities are much lacking in many others. People seek them for the same reasons you seek to use seduction.

To use LM as a means of seduction is a very limited and misunderstood option, and a mistake which will not be repeated.

This is exactly whats happening i2wisdom! People are trying to fake their way into a womans pants. Its like putting a pinto engine into a ferrari; once the woman gets in and tests the car she finds out there is nothing really there on the inside.

If one wants a lasting relationship, they must build their character from the inside out, working upon themselves, performing ascetic practices, practicing love and affection, forgiveness and acceptance they will radiate like a diamond in the light. They will need no seduction material or routines, women (everyone for that matter) will want to be around a person like that.
Guest1

Dropbox
cybershaman 8 on windows 7
Review of Jack Greenwood's The Ultimate Power
Higher Balance Institute
androtics direct

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlpmindovermatter wrote:
i2wisdom wrote:
Thinking back, what good is seduction and the hot chick it brings if deep down, you are not feeling happy?

The Chinese have a saying : 樂極生悲
Loosely translated it means : Extreme or excess pleasure will lead to sorrow.

Truly, love and compassion are the universal essence of any being. Which is why love meditation brings peace (acceptance & the freedom) and joy (love) to the self. With these, the self can truly appreciate others, including the girl next door (hot chick or not).

Others are attracted to you not because you have seduced them, but because of the qualities you radiate (love, peace, joy etc). These same qualities are much lacking in many others. People seek them for the same reasons you seek to use seduction.

To use LM as a means of seduction is a very limited and misunderstood option, and a mistake which will not be repeated.

This is exactly whats happening i2wisdom! People are trying to fake their way into a womans pants. Its like putting a pinto engine into a ferrari; once the woman gets in and tests the car she finds out there is nothing really there on the inside.

If one wants a lasting relationship, they must build their character from the inside out, working upon themselves, performing ascetic practices, practicing love and affection, forgiveness and acceptance they will radiate like a diamond in the light. They will need no seduction material or routines, women (everyone for that matter) will want to be around a person like that.

What kind of ascetic practices?
kveldulf

Dale Power website?
using XM Mp3s in CS7?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a link to the lovesupraplus mp3?
nlpmindovermatter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest1 wrote:

What kind of ascetic practices?

Posted in a new topic! Very Happy
whenifeelpassion

Quantum Confidence review
Target for Psychic Protection
Reality Creation Secrets
Dowse Request
Repost

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to love Saturation. I agree with the other opinions. Love Saturation/ Love meditation Brings out deep seated emotion. Be ready for some things getting shaken up inside, as you progress along spiritually with these. More self love is always better for True Peace of mind than external validation.

Remote Influence Masterclass

Equilibrium

Lomi Lomi
Sun Ancon Chi Machine
Colostrum
Tachyon Dichroic Activators
Kava

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you on that. External validation can be transient at best.
i2wisdom

Anyone tried Z Health Performance Solutions?
Keys to Visualization Practice
Liao Fan's Four Lessons
Nuggets for Practice
What do you see from this photo?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kveldulf wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the lovesupraplus mp3?

Just sign up for the newsletter and choose an mp3 download of your choice

http://deeptrancenow.com/news.htm

whenifeelpassion wrote:
Back to love Saturation. I agree with the other opinions. Love Saturation/ Love meditation Brings out deep seated emotion. Be ready for some things getting shaken up inside, as you progress along spiritually with these. More self love is always better for True Peace of mind than external validation.

Our karma (actions of the past) shapes our personality.

The truly good individual are able to see the good and bad of the situation, and choose the option that is beneficial to self and others. By doing this way, one's fate of suffering can be changed. Suffering in this case, refers to the deep seated emotions mentioned above.

Realize that your personality & karma (actions of the past) will pull you in the direction of your fate. It is up to you to recognize and seize this thought when it appears in your mind, and alter it before it turns to fruition (action by you into reality).
i2wisdom

Liao Fan's Four Lessons
Nuggets for Practice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Meaning of Forgiveness

Whatever happens to you is due to karma. In other words, good or bad — you’ve earned it, merited it.

So when someone wrongs you, you are reaping what you’ve sown from the causes of past lives. Not necessarily from the causes of this life, but from the agglomeration of past life causes. Perhaps you’ve wronged that person specifically in a past life, or perhaps they are just the innocent instrument of your karmic return.

You cannot complain — karma is perfectly fair. Cheat on your spouse in a past life and it will happen to you. Steal from others and it will happen to you. And so on for a thousand, a million, a billion types of situations…ALL OF THEM. SHow prejudice to a certain peope, religion or race and in the future, you will be born into a situation where you receive that hatred or prejudice. You might even be born into the very group you so despise (go read Edgar Cayce to see how often this happend).

Sometimes what occurs to you will be an accident, which is a way of discharging karma when you committed an act innocently (perhaps accidentally without even knowing it) in the past. Still the karma must come back, but in a form such as this. Many people who undergo operations are experiencing karma in a form where the blame cannot be attributed, as one such example of recompense.

The process of recompense is complicated….As my teacher said, not even the most gigantic supercomputer could be programmed up with all the rules. Tit for tat, sometimes endless cycles are birthed into being that keep playing themselves out over and over again. The rpoblem is, how to interrup thte process, how to escape it, how to change it for the better.

So what about forgiveness? If you hit me I’ll get angry. I’ll want to get even. Then I’ll want to hit you. Then you’ll want to hit me in return after I do it. The situation will escalate. Back and forth we’ll keep striking each other - maybe even life after life like creating a family blood feud which never ends. Even if we stop hitting each other, the thoughts of hatred are still there prompting the desire to get even and start the whole process up again. How do you get rid of the smoldering flame?

Because of the mental involvement of hate, this cycle can get locked in a loop and go back and forth for countless lives. Churches talk about forgiveness but I say pooh-pooh to what I usually hear them say. Forgiveness means, "I accept what happens and will not prolong this cycle. I will not retaliate. I call an end to it. The buck stops here. I will not react in response. Furthemore, I will NOT think thoughts of getting even in any way, or strengthen such thoughts in any manner. I will pluck out the seed thought energy of this conflict, too. Let the karmic cycle be done. I will transform my reaction and therby transform the karma."

That’s forgiveness. To just say "I forgive you" is baloney, meaningless. To break the cycle of tit for tat is what it really means. It means accepting the final blows at this level. Accepting karma, dealing with it peacefully, but skillfully with wisdom. Someone has to accept suffering without responding and getting their final licks in. The karmic dance for this mutual hurt cycle stops now.

That’s true forgiveness.
nlpmindovermatter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said i2wisdom Very Happy Acceptance and forgiveness are magical things when done right.
bobp

Breathing exercises for Healing powers and Psychic developme
Headphones amplifier: HEADSAVE CLASSIC
KA, MLF da Babe, PS6 for sale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i2wisdom wrote:
You cannot complain — karma is perfectly fair.

True. I’ve been told that during reincarnation, for many generations, more or less the same souls form the family. Parents and kids interchanging places. They return to each other the lessons needed to take.

I agree that you need to mean it, in order for forgiveness to be meaningful. I think it is very difficult to do these things intellectually.

If someone rapes you. You or your wife or your 8 year old kid. This is how you will respond? With forgiveness? No my friend. This is against to what Kabbalah describes as the state of Aries. The fiercfull worrier. The avenger. You need to be able to defend yourself, to avenge, to give justice. Even a true mistic, a saint. He is obliged to fight and use force in order to defend life, to promote life.

Now this is a good way to brake karma: REGRET. If you do something bad and you regret it, it’s gone. Again, we do not speak about “intellectual” regret. You need to feel the sorrow, the pain the other person felt. Actually you will feel it worse, because you will know that you caused this. Like, imagine you hurt somebody. And then you realized this somebody was your own son. How bad you are going to feel? That you hurt your own son? This is real regret.

Let’s go back to forgiveness. Yes, it is a great way to show that you are on a different higher level. But are you really? You cannot fake forgiveness. It does not count. You try to fake it, it will come back to you. As nevrosis. You will feel inferior, weak. If a bouncer punches you in the nose an steals your girlfriend. Can you forgive him? NO. If a 4 year old kid comes and kicks your leg, will you forgive it? SURE.

Well, what’s the difference? The difference is that you feel WEAK relative to the bouncer. But you feel STRONGER than the 4 year old. Now it becomes obvious. You forgive the weak, the inferior. Only when you really ARE on a level above them. But when you deal with a stronger one, there is a different lesson to learn there. The power, you need to become more powerful, beat them on their game. After you become more powerful than them, THEN you can start forgiving them.

How do you become powerfull? Not by going to the church and faking forgiveness. By becoming STRONG. Emotionally, intellectually.
bobp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some clarifications.

You seek justice, not revenge. You go through the legal system, not take the law in your hands.

The Greek word for "forgive" is: "ΣΥΓΧΩΡΩ" (sinhoro). It is a compound word: sin+horo. SIN means "together". HOROS means space. So, you forgive someone when you are in the same space, same place with him. When you do not care (any more) about what he did to you, when his doings do not touch you.

cast spells

i2wisdom

Liao Fan's Four Lessons
Nuggets for Practice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding reincarnations in the family :

Quote:
Husbands and wives were connected in the past
Whether their connections were good or bad,
those connections never fail to meet.
Sons and daughters are basically past debts,
Whether seeking repayment or making repayment,
They only come on account of debt.

My interpretation : Karma involves not only the body, but includes your speech and mind (thoughts and emotions engaged).

Attachment to your emotions, hatred for example, will bind you to the causes of that emotion, ie the event, people involved etc. Being unable to let go, will lead to future meetings, possibly in a less favorable setting. On top of that, people go further and create new actions which complicates the issue, creating a cyclic condition of further suffering.

Try to accept that nothing happens without a cause.

But sometimes people do try to interpret the laws of karma to fit their own mental constructs, much obliging to their minds. Learn to see the laws of karma in its entirety.

When confronted with bad karma, learn to face it with equanimity. See the good and bad side, and choose to walk the way of the good. This is the style of the truly good.

Be honest. How much of the justice comes from the ego?

Each will get their just response. People will get what they sow.

The relativity and intensity (strong or weak, big or small) is just a product of the discriminative mind. The laws of karma is neutral, it delivers without discrimination.

To practice equanimity : learn not to be happy when luck comes your way, not to be sad when things go south. It's just a display of what you've done in the past, and that includes your thoughts.
nlpmindovermatter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobp wrote:
i2wisdom wrote:
You cannot complain — karma is perfectly fair.

True. I’ve been told that during reincarnation, for many generations, more or less the same souls form the family. Parents and kids interchanging places. They return to each other the lessons needed to take.

I agree that you need to mean it, in order for forgiveness to be meaningful. I think it is very difficult to do these things intellectually.

If someone rapes you. You or your wife or your 8 year old kid. This is how you will respond? With forgiveness? No my friend. This is against to what Kabbalah describes as the state of Aries. The fiercfull worrier. The avenger. You need to be able to defend yourself, to avenge, to give justice. Even a true mistic, a saint. He is obliged to fight and use force in order to defend life, to promote life.

Now this is a good way to brake karma: REGRET. If you do something bad and you regret it, it’s gone. Again, we do not speak about “intellectual” regret. You need to feel the sorrow, the pain the other person felt. Actually you will feel it worse, because you will know that you caused this. Like, imagine you hurt somebody. And then you realized this somebody was your own son. How bad you are going to feel? That you hurt your own son? This is real regret.

Let’s go back to forgiveness. Yes, it is a great way to show that you are on a different higher level. But are you really? You cannot fake forgiveness. It does not count. You try to fake it, it will come back to you. As nevrosis. You will feel inferior, weak. If a bouncer punches you in the nose an steals your girlfriend. Can you forgive him? NO. If a 4 year old kid comes and kicks your leg, will you forgive it? SURE.

Well, what’s the difference? The difference is that you feel WEAK relative to the bouncer. But you feel STRONGER than the 4 year old. Now it becomes obvious. You forgive the weak, the inferior. Only when you really ARE on a level above them. But when you deal with a stronger one, there is a different lesson to learn there. The power, you need to become more powerful, beat them on their game. After you become more powerful than them, THEN you can start forgiving them.

How do you become powerfull? Not by going to the church and faking forgiveness. By becoming STRONG. Emotionally, intellectually.

You are right in some ways bobp and there are other things which i would like to talk about regarding forgiveness as stated in Vedic texts.

Regarding ourselves, forgiveness is very powerfull and very important. It is important to understand that if we have been raped or abused, misjudged or mistreated, hurt or defeated, those things have come to us because of karma, because of the things we have done previously in this life or our past lives. This is why we must forgive our assailant which could be a person or circumstance (life), it came back to us the same we have dealt those negative actions and our assailant, in the end, get the fruits of his seeds. Regarding what happens to OURSELVES we must forgive. This is not saying we shouldnt defend ourselves (if we can then by all means defend, if we cannot, then take it, accept karma, and forgive), it is saying that we must forgive the other person because they dont yet know what they are doing (that is of course if you didnt do something stupid to deserve the negative action).

Regarding OTHERS around you like your loved ones, your teachers/gurus or friends, retaliation in case of unfairness and injustice is your duty. If your wife or your 8 year old kid were raped, it is your duty to defend them and retaliate with necessary force (if someone said something bad about your family member, necessary force is not going and burning down their house Very Happy ) and such retaliations will not be taken against you into your karma; as in the case of soldiers defending their country, the lives they take of their foe will not count, as opposed to an unjust murder. On the other hand, if someone close to you did something stupid and was given a fist massage as a result, then retaliation would be unfair because of his foolish act (Someone i know was traveling in India with his friend, and when a poor beggar lady came up to his friend he pushed her away forcefully almost knocking her over and was beaten up by the locals as a result. This is an example of getting what you deserve).

It does not matter if the person was weaker or stronger than us, we must forgive them if the act was done upon ourselves (if someones wife was raped and he says "its ok honey, i have forgiven him" that would be terribly unwise, and it is something she should say). Everything happens for a reason which means karma gave us what we deserved.

bobp wrote:
If a bouncer punches you in the nose an steals your girlfriend. Can you forgive him? NO.

Yes, and you must, because that man was probably a rude and nasty bouncer himself who punched someone in the nose and stole his girlfriend Laughing . I hope you understand what im trying to get at.

bobp wrote:
If a 4 year old kid comes and kicks your leg, will you forgive it? SURE.

Something like this would just be laughed off i assume. If someone else did this to me for no reason i would smack them on the side of their head and tell him to not do that again; forgiveness doesnt mean you let people step all over you or get hit you for no reason and take it, that would be foolishness. You forgive not because of ego or your superiority, it must come from genuine acceptance.

bobp wrote:
Not by going to the church and faking forgiveness.

I hope you are not implying that going to church will somehow make someone fake forgiveness. For many, as well as for me, going to church is an essential part in the struggle to become a better human being, to forgive others, to love and to give, and to cultivate true generousity in our hearts.

bobp wrote:
The Greek word for "forgive" is: "ΣΥΓΧΩΡΩ" (sinhoro). It is a compound word: sin+horo. SIN means "together". HOROS means space. So, you forgive someone when you are in the same space, same place with him. When you do not care (any more) about what he did to you, when his doings do not touch you.

Wouldnt you say more acceptance than not caring? You wouldnt necessarily not care about what someone did to you, you would accept them and their actions and forgive. Very Happy
bobp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlpmindovermatter wrote:
bobp wrote:
Not by going to the church and faking forgiveness.

I hope you are not implying that going to church will somehow make someone fake forgiveness. For many, as well as for me, going to church is an essential part in the struggle to become a better human being, to forgive others, to love and to give, and to cultivate true generousity in our hearts.

What I mean is that going to the church has very little to do with forgiveness.

If you are weak (emotionally and spiritually), if you feel threatened and you try to force yourself to forgive (inside a church or out) you just go against yourself, your subconscious. In severe cases you will cause yourself a neurosis.

I am a strong believer/supporter of Jesus’ words: “Love each other”. I just think that in order to love others, you need to love yourself. And if you love (or at least accept yourself) then you are VERY strong. Only THEN you can GIVE love. And of course forgiveness.

Qabalah explains the steps of the human mind evolution, the psychological states. There is a sequence to follow. You cannot become a teacher before you study, you cannot love before you clean yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Healing powers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: