XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love Saturation
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Qin

Human Pyropower
Virtuel Fitness
° Casual Talk Zone °
Lin Kuei vs Ninja
What is your favourite tea beverage?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Love Saturation Reply with quote

I would like to share a healthy visualization exercise that will promote the well being of mind and body. It is called Love Saturation (LS).

LS is very natural and soothing.
It is practised to reduce stress and it gives a sense of well being and harmony.
Doing LS makes one feel energetic and calm all the time.
It is a good way to combat stress and fatigue.

Many people who did LS say that they see positive result such as feeling calm and energetic.

If you find LS beneficial to you, please tell your friends about it so that everyone can benefit from embracing loving kindness.

Note : The "Love" here refers to pure, unconditional love, or simply loving kindness. If you feel difficult to feel "love", simply feel other higher emotions like Compassion, gratitude, blissfulness etc.

Here's the step by step visualization for LS.
If you want to do LS with your friends in a group, simply guide them with the instructions below.

Love Saturation

1. Sit or lie down comfortably. you can play nice soothing background music if you want to.

2. Take three slow, deep breaths and keep yourself calm and relax.

3. Imagine there is white, warm and comforting light of pure love and compassion glowing at your chest. Feel the pure love and compassion in the white light. While doing LS, it is helpful to keep smiling because smiling promotes good feelings. Smile

4. Now imagine the white light of pure love spreads to every part of you body (head, hands, legs etc.) and then imagine every cell in your body is filled with white light of pure love. hold this imagination for about one minute. Enjoy the blissful feeling of love in your glowing body.

5. Imagine from your body, the white light of pure love is radiated and extended to fill your surrounding. imagine your room is filled with white light of love.... and then it expands to fill the whole town/city with love.

6. Imagine the white light of pure love expands until it fills the whole planet earth. Imagine earth as a big sphere and the white light is filling the whole sphere (its interior and atmosphere).

7. Now imagine all living beings (plants, animals, humans) are filled with white light of pure love. Imagine they are feeling good and growth in the white light of love.
Further imagine that the flowers of pure love bloom in their hearts and pure love is further radiated from these flowers of love.

8. Do it 15 to 30 minutes everyday.

9. You can also send love to anybody by imagining white light of pure love being sent to that person.

Remote Influence Masterclass

i2wisdom

Anyone tried Z Health Performance Solutions?
Keys to Visualization Practice
Liao Fan's Four Lessons
Nuggets for Practice
What do you see from this photo?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to understand from fellow members who practices LM.

Do you feel an outburst of repressed emotions? From past events, issues of own character? I've had 3 bouts of these episodes, spanning from a year ago. It happens every few months.

When the depression ended, I became much happier & the past events did not "feel" the same anymore. I could talk about it openly, when in the past, I would avoid doing so. Some events have a physical aspect associated with it e.g. (my liver pain whenever I remember a particular event). I no longer feel the pain. (Note : it could help with heart disease, I guess).

My SO, who had start practising after I did a "live" LM on her, also experienced the same episodes. It took her 2 weeks of struggling & "facing old issues" (silently). She was much happier now. I could hear her giggles & laughs more often now.

In a sense, I found that LM allowed you to "work with the real you". The process & end-result is very unlike the trance CDs (XT, LSC etc). It is immense freedom. There is no going back to the "previous state of mind" when recalling past hurtful events. Those events were transformed, effects are felt on body, heart & soul. It is out of the window.

Most importantly, I don't have to repeat doing it like listening to CDs. The catch, however, is to have a conscious recall/recognition of the past event or attached emotions. I'm not sure about events-emotions that is not on the surface (within sub-conscious mind, which is tricky). It would be great to gain access to such techniques that can achieve this objective.

I would imagine, some people carry accumulated issues throughout their lives, possibly to the grave. It is not necessary. Everyone deserves to be happy. It is a conscious choice. But the techniques to achieve this must be granted & able to practise, doable.

BTW, I did practise EFT (& their variants) for a while. The associated energy-emotion-pain moves around the body, to the limbs, back, torso etc, without a possible exit. It's like trying to catch a mouse when you can't see it. Difficult.

LM does activate the heart chakra. I could "breathe" thru the heart, emanating a stream of flowing warm sensations on the chest with every breath & exhale. Besides, the LM recipient senses my remote presence (during awake times) & sees me in her dreams (if I send at night). It is a rapport without description.

i2w
Qin

Human Pyropower
Virtuel Fitness
° Casual Talk Zone °
Lin Kuei vs Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the emotional outburst and all are caused by the clearance of emotional blackage.

Once the blockage is cleared,
things will flow naturally.

Thanks a lot for sharing Smile

I hope more people will benefit from embracing love Smile
Inmyownreality

Warning against psychic seduction and manipulation
Music reccomendations
Down
Awkwardness
Math Problem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I2 yeah past things did come up for me and dealing with them makes me feel a whole lot freer. However I think you should still continue to use LM because it raises your vibration more, allows you to feel true joy, attracts people to you, and radiates too the entire world. The little improvements that you felt will balloon into greater happiness for you and everyone.
i2wisdom

Liao Fan's Four Lessons
Nuggets for Practice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still doing LM but with less frequency during those times. It could be overwhelming at times & cause breakdown.

Accumulation of these unresolved issues will lead to an explosive breakdown later in life. I have seen it before in other people as well. Those long repressed emotions floating to the surface of the being, caught up in the senses of the body. It is represented via the senses, thoughts & actions of the individual. Mental incongruency, obsession, anger, illness, suicide etc. It does require a trigger of some sort & then it comes in waves. It is very difficult to manage at this stage. The choice to be happy seems elusive by then.

It is important to "clear" these issues before they explode. Manageable now, or disaster later.

i2w
Jedi

TO ALL THE DOWSERS - URGENT
Death and Dying are not Inevitable
For all the "Who Loves Money" Owners
:!: Help Request
What's required for Manifesting?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i2wisdom wrote:
[...]
BTW, I did practise EFT (& their variants) for a while. The associated energy-emotion-pain moves around the body, to the limbs, back, torso etc, without a possible exit. It's like trying to catch a mouse when you can't see it. Difficult.
[...]
i2w

Hey I2, so in your experience LM is more effective than EFT? (I ask as I've read a lot of positive feedback on the emotional freedom tech)

Is it also as fast? By what I've read, EFT seems quite rapid.

Thanks for sharing Smile

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

i2wisdom

Liao Fan's Four Lessons
Nuggets for Practice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, EFT is fast. I feel the energies move across to other nearby parts of the body the moment I touch & re-affirm my intentions. The energies manifest as minor jerks, streaking pain etc.

But my problem is I can't get it out of my system (can't seem to find the exit) Rolling Eyes Gave up after a week (I tried it everyday). Frustrated.

LM takes quite a while for the release (a few weeks for me). Doing LM is pleasant, lovey-dovey, at peace & happy. The depression & release is overwhelming though. IME, the single most disturbing aspect of the personality or painful history (trauma) will be tackled first. Strictly speaking, it's those issues that are on the surface (present in daily life, evident in the senses).

My previous problem was anger. I was angry but the anger was mis-directed. It was affecting my daily life & family. So, it had to go Laughing

BTW, the lovesupraplus mp3 by Dr. Laura had some interesting effects on me. It helps me to "fall in love" with the recipient. I use CA & E-valium for LM now.

i2w
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i2wisdom wrote:
Yes, EFT is fast. I feel the energies move across to other nearby parts of the body the moment I touch & re-affirm my intentions. The energies manifest as minor jerks, streaking pain etc.

But my problem is I can't get it out of my system (can't seem to find the exit) Rolling Eyes Gave up after a week (I tried it everyday). Frustrated.

LM takes quite a while for the release (a few weeks for me). Doing LM is pleasant, lovey-dovey, at peace & happy. The depression & release is overwhelming though. IME, the single most disturbing aspect of the personality or painful history (trauma) will be tackled first. Strictly speaking, it's those issues that are on the surface (present in daily life, evident in the senses).

My previous problem was anger. I was angry but the anger was mis-directed. It was affecting my daily life & family. So, it had to go Laughing

BTW, the lovesupraplus mp3 by Dr. Laura had some interesting effects on me. It helps me to "fall in love" with the recipient. I use CA & E-valium for LM now.

i2w

Thanks for sharin I2. Smile

How long your LM sessions usually last?
Who's the recipient you mention?

I think that Dr Lauras' tracks are awesome, I guess I should restart the love supra+.. What are the effects you've noticed?
i2wisdom

Liao Fan's Four Lessons
Nuggets for Practice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typically, my sessions run 30 mins to 1 hour. It depends on instinct as well, you'll know when it is enough.

The recipient is a female colleague at work. She seemed depressed of sorts & needed a love-boost Laughing

Effects include feelings of joy, peace & understanding (I'm still learning everyday). Physical effects include warmth on the chest, tingling on yourself &, the smile. It gets better as time goes by. The first time I did it, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, even after LM ended.

Remember, you should enjoy this as much as the recipient. There is no need to "force anything at all" when it comes to visualizations.

Understand that you are experiencing joyous moments of love & happiness, and you are spreading it to others in a form of active energy. It is a gift from you.

This is the way I do it, with LoveSupraplus mp3. (More mushy stuff..., hehe)

Start off with feelings of relaxation & peace. Get into the mood of feeling joy, try to recall happy moments shared with loved ones (this always brings a smile to my face). Continue to smile.

Imagine the recipient coming into view. It does not need to be clear (just see her as usual in the mind). I always thank the recipient for coming.

Connect by holding both hands of the recipient (hug/embrace is good too). Thank you for "being a friend" or "everything you have done for me" etc etc. This is my love for you. May this love fill your body, heart & soul, with love, joy, peace & happiness. (I improvised the affirmation)

Visualize a forming sphere of bright white light on the chest (ala KA CD). As the sphere gets bigger, it fires off when full.

A stream of light reaches the chest of the recipient. The light enters the chest & continues to illuminate her chest & face. (I normally visualize her smiling, looking in wonder at the streaming light, & smiles back at me). I smile too.

Continue the streaming light onto chest. Repeat the sphere, firing & illumination part when necessary. Keep smiling (physically) as this will keep the joyous feelings pouring. Stop when you feel it's enough.

Cheers,
i2w
katman

Not Posted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post! Smile Makes me in conneciton with all... and feel really charming to all Woahhhhhhhhhhhh
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing I2W Very Happy
Qin

Human Pyropower
Virtuel Fitness
° Casual Talk Zone °
Lin Kuei vs Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Global Love Day

enjoy doing a day long of LS / LM

and heres lotsa bonus articles

http://www.recreating-eden.com/articles.html

Remote Influence Masterclass

Free Soul

graduation speech & NLP
chakra balancing & inner game?
hearing problems & brainwave generator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmh, nice. I forgot about this thread Smile

I'm starting today, anyone with me? Razz
Der Monolith

Checking Chakra´s activity with pendulum
How to cleanse my appartment of Bad Energy
Right Energy colour of KA CD´s

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, Ill try this later! Very Happy

think the "flame of gratitude"-meditation has similar effects Wink
Inmyownreality

Warning against psychic seduction and manipulation
Music reccomendations
Down
Awkwardness
Math Problem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit o' advice for everyone how is serious about love meditation.

Remember all of those times you felt absolutely awful about something you did, but never really did anything about it just kind of let time heal it. Well love meditation will begin to soften your heart again and all of the shit you've tried to push down WILL come back and bite you in the ass. However this is for your own good you don't want to be walking around with all of this baggage do you?

Once it arrives continue sending it love, as much love as you can muster and once you think its gone away send a little more love to it, and then move on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Healing powers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: