XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

subliminal wealth?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> NLP and Neurosemantics

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
kidkarma

Free Tybro.com Miricle Prayer Give Away From Mitchelle Gibso
Prana 2010 attunement (Tachyon)
Kundalini Reiki 2009/Kundalini Reiki Source 2009
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$10 a day in Residual income. I just signed up here too

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: subliminal wealth? Reply with quote

http://www.subliminalwealth.com/sp6/5kaday_.php

any body ever here of these videos?

cast spells

candle

Why Do You Suck At Picking Up Women? The Solution.
1000 Free One Way Backlinks for Your Site?
How To End Your Money Problems Forever - A Guidebook
Dale Power Higher Vibration, Enlightenment, Ascension?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes
gp339

Not Posted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be a Con Cool
candle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: subliminal wealth? Reply with quote

kidkarma wrote:
http://www.subliminalwealth.com/sp6/5kaday_.php

any body ever here of these videos?

lol i think the question you should be asking is
"Has anyone used this and what were the results?"

I'll answer the question mostly generally and then somewhat specifically.

The issue with ALL subliminals is when and under what conditions are they most effective.

The first problem with subliminals is the voice used -

A female voice (preferably one's own mother's voice) is most effective.
Your own voice is the next most effective.
A man's voice (that is not your own) is the LEAST effective.

(Hence one of my issues with the XM-line of subliminals.)
If XM had done those subs in a female voice instead of male voice, I'd bet good money the testimonials would have been more positive and results more tangible.

These products use written words which leads to another problem... being in the correct brainwave state to process the information.

Which lead to...

----------------------------

Like all "subconscious programming" methods, the deeper one's brainwave state (Theta, Delta, Epsilon) the more likely the affirmations will sink into the roots of the mind and grow into something tangible.

While subliminals are SUPPOSED to get around this issue, and work in waking alpha or beta brainwaves, they mainly do NOT.

To create lasting and permanent changes to something as powerful as one's belief structure (especially around money), it often needs to be "dug up" and "replanted" at a deep level below conscious awareness,

Which brings me to this point...

----------------------------------

One, and most, has literally millions of false, limiting, and/or incomplete assumptions about money or wealth.
Expecting to eliminate/improve/modify each and every one of those beliefs with only 10-20 pre-chosen positive affirmations is naive.

Namely because, one FIRST has to dig up all the weeds of poverty and limitation thinking that are overgrown in one's garden before they can even think about planting thoughts/beliefs of wealth and success.

We often see this in terms of the much talked about "compatibility" of spells...
those subconscious blocks or beliefs that prevent positive energies/affirmations from taking root in the first place.

Clearings done by people like Sphinx, Dreamweaver, XM, etc is one way to release these beliefs.
One can also use the subliminals themselves, if properly phrased, to release and clear the subconscious blocks.

------------------

That said, the above program will not and does not work for most people.
(Wouldn't call it a "con" as there ARE subliminals in the program and the video is based on known science regarding subliminals)

The few people I have seen it work for, didn't need it anyways as they already had a "prosperity mind-set" and their results could easily be chalked up to the "placebo" effect.

The original producer of the product (didn't check the whois info, to see if the was the original or affiliate) DOES have a respectable program on how to create one's own subliminal recordings.

These would be more effective cause they are in one's own voice, are listened to, instead of read, but again, they would need to be heard in a deeper state than alpha, for more tangible results to be attained.

ie mix them up with theta tracks ala XM's tracks and you'd have something that was many times more likely to work.
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
THE THREAT OF RADIATION IS REAL
Does Energy "Matter?"
Energy Structures of the Body

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you posted this candle, because it addresses some pet peeves (or actually as Whoopi Goldberg would say whole kennels of irritation) that I have about "subliminals.

My first one concerns subliminals that you can hear. If you can here them, then of course they are no longer "subliminal."

My second one is under what circumstances they work, and as you pointed out, most work under very specific conditions. This being the case, consistent (or any) results cannot be attained.

My third one centers around what "works" mean, and as you pointed out there are any number of pre-existing beliefs that have to be eradicated before a new belief system can be installed. Thus some part of the program would have to be dedicated to this which neatly segues into...

Number four which is how can any producer of subliminals not take these issues into account when making subliminals? This makes me think that the products out there are more con than respectable.

It makes me think that subliminals are the wrong medium for what is being attempted. A deep-brain-state program obviates subliminals for heavy-duty belief system reprogramming. You'd have to ramp down to theta or delta, keep you there, get rid of blockages, and then bring you back up again. Each time you went down, more and different limitations would be eradicated. When all limitations are gone, then the second part of the program would go to work installing success programming.
This would require a sophisticated program and not a little bit of willpower and determination on the part of the end-user, which makes me think that yes, the maker of subliminals are either incredibly naive, or else grossly stupid (neither of which precludes being greedy con men and women you understand), in thinkin that a subliminal could fix problems of the magnitude they claim.

If I were going to make such a program, I would start with some basic information like the gender of my client. Then, I would find out if they had a good relationship with either parental unit, guardian, teacher, and the gender of same. After that I would design a program that specifically addressed their issues with whatever they wanted to change. I would boost the whole thing with a XM Boost Compatibility spell or maybe a XM Eliminate Blockages spell [neither of which actually exist], and send it off to my soon-to-be-overjoyed client.
Results show Rightness or Wrongness.
Quoting others ≠ being right even if they are!
---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Last edited by Mr. GreenTea on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Rayzorblades

My Big List of Biofeedback
Colloquial Use Poll
Boosting Reading Speed and Comprehension
Training as a Prequalifier
Another One of My Study Methods

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that it would be such a dramatic custom jobby would justify charging more for it, well that and the powerful results.

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

candle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. GreenTea wrote:

It makes me think that subliminals are the wrong medium for what is being attempted. A deep-brain-state program obviates subliminals for heavy-duty belief system reprogramming. You'd have to ramp down to theta or delta, keep you there, get rid of blockages, and then bring you back up again. Each time you went down, more and different limitations would be eradicated. When all limitations are gone, then the second part of the program would go to work installing success programming.
This would require a sophisticated program and not a little bit of willpower and determination on the part of the end-user, which makes me think that yes, the maker of subliminals are either incredibly naive, or else grossly stupid (neither of which precludes being greedy con men and women you understand), in thinkin that a subliminal could fix problems of the magnitude they claim.

If I were going to make such a program, I would start with some basic information like the gender of my client. Then, I would find out if they had a good relationship with either parental unit, guardian, teacher, and the gender of same. After that I would design a program that specifically addressed their issues with whatever they wanted to change. I would boost the whole thing with a XM Boost Compatibility spell or maybe a XM Eliminate Blockages spell [neither of which actually exist], and send it off to my soon-to-be-overjoyed client.

Indeed, I've been using similar structured homemade programs for years. (without the benefit of an Boost Compatibility spell Wink )

1) Yes, after years of experimentation, I discovered that clearing past issues with both parental units was a crucial and necessary first step.

2) Since 1998, getting and staying in theta/delta without years of meditation beforehand has been easy, due to the proliferation of information/products of binaurals, isochronic sounds.

3) Yes, once in theta/delta, there's no need for the words to be subliminal.
They can be supraliminal as long as they don't take one out of state.

4.) As you intuited, 90% of the time and effort is spent clearing the "junk" and once that is cleared, the positive information gives tangible results almost immediately
Simply clearing the "junk" has enough positive benefits, in and of itself, that most people would be overjoyed.
But those limiting beliefs have a great tendency to "grow back" if not replaced with something else.

5) The "healing" of negative beliefs can and is often painful, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
As in other discussions, the physical and metaphysical detoxing/healing crises can make the process uncomfortable until the underlying issue has released completely.

Hence the many friends who I've made tapes for are unable to go far enough into the clearing stage to get the maximum benefits.

Once the "pain" of negative conditions is gone, most humans have a remarkable inability to remember what the original goal was to begin with, and maintain the necessary motivation to move forward.
cobain

So I've been on HYIP for awhile
Clorophyll miracle cure
eminent backlink pyramid
With regards to the Catholic Church
Create an impact

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT, have you used neuroprogrammer? Can you share your results with that

I choose CHOICE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> NLP and Neurosemantics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: