XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Xtreme Silver Bullion Network Bomb | XAG Network
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
inspector_11

How to Be a Super-Human - Podcast
My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
How much is my Rad C worth
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: The Xtreme Silver Bullion Network Bomb | XAG Network Reply with quote

I Just had a great idea that all the users at this board could potentially make some serious money on.

I came up with this idea today as the DOW plummeted almost a 1,000 points. As this happened Gold shot up to over $1200 an ounce! But during this time silver just held tight and did nothing. That doesn't sound like much, but considering that stocks were down almost 4% for the day, I'll take doing nothing any day. Here's the other great thing silver will follow gold, it always is a few steps behind. Golds move today made silver REALLY cheap. The gold silver ratio is all the way back up to just under 70.

People have still not caught on to silver yet, this is to your benifit. You hear people talking a lot about gold and about to much government debt, but not a lot of folks are talking about silver. Just ask yourself how many people do you know that are buying silver right now?

Let me first tell you a little about the XAG network.

The XAG network (XAG is the symbol used for silver) is in its pre-launch faze, meaning its free to sign up before June 1st. It has a downline of up to 8 levels, and there is a a great spill over potential ( you can only have 5 people in your first line). It also has a total earnings potential of $80,378.75! This just for buying one silver coin a month. Also you can earn 10% with direct sales.

So here is my idea:

1. Sign up in the XAG Network

2. Post your referral link in this thread right below this post (this is a group effort, sign up with a friend of yours in this forum)

3. Blanket the internet with the link to this thread on the extreme mind message board. All social media. I'll post links to thousands of pligg sites below (pligg is like a digg.com clone) Submit it to as many as you can every day. If its already submitted vote it up. Link this thread to other message boards, face book, twitter, etc.. Post where it fits (don't spam).

4. Keep this thread active by posting news on silver, the market, your success, your ideas, etc.. Keep this thread long and strong. Three great sites to learn about silver are http://silverseek.com/ http://www.silverbearcafe.com/ http://jsmineset.com/ http://taoeconomics.com/

5. Use all of the knowledge and skills that you have obtained from this message board. Do you what you do best!

6. Get excited and have fun. Lets see how many people we can get signed up before June 1st (Why the hell not? Its free!). Then upgrade to the Collector/Marketer membership.

***Hurray! We only have 25 days before June 1st!

Also please contribute any thoughts you might have on this below.

Remote Influence Masterclass

inspector_11

My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is your pligg list: http://www.showroomlogic.com/blog/the-pligg-project

It looks like a great list for submitting this thread.
inspector_11

My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see yesterdays move in silver? Shot up almost a buck, a day after gold shot up. The debt crisis is not going away.. no its just beginning .

ONLY 23 days left to get your downline going for free. Then you can choose to stay with it or not. Post you refer link below. I have already posted this thread to a bunch of sites and put it up on my blog.

NEW industrial use for silver!

Quote:
The delivery method of computer chips themselves is poised for a revolution.

“Xerox has developed a silver-based conductive ink that can be printed on everything from plastics to textiles,” writes our Breakthrough Technology maven Patrick Cox. “The ink’s melting temperature of 140 degrees Celsius is low enough to allow printing on plastics. Instead of expensive fabrication facilities, specialized inkjet printers will be able to print circuits that could be used as part of flexible signage, radio frequency identifier tags and even novelty clothing.

“Beyond logic circuits, energy storage devices will be printable as well. Two years ago, chemists at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, N.Y., were able to place a thin film of cellulose over a surface of carbon nanotubes. This breakthrough will enable paper and CNT-based batteries.

“Paper-based batteries charge and discharge quickly, making them suitable for a wide variety of technologies. Together, these breakthroughs herald an era of ultra-cheap, easily manufactured energy storage…

“New nanotech-scale manufacturing and materials technologies in the semiconductor industry are going to power a revolution in how we make electronic devices, power our homes and collect and analyze information. Right now, the vast majority of people have no idea how profound these changes are going to be.”
http://5minforecast.agorafinancial.com/the-innovations-issue-the-end-of-moores-law-a-nod-to-the-ipad-the-postal-services-automated-refugees-and-more/
inspector_11

My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is already the 15th link down on google for the keyword search "Xag network". I'm kind of surprised that there are a lot of views here and nobody has even tried this.

I'll tell you what the first 10 referral links below I'll put the numbers in a hat and which ever one I draw I'll replace with my referral link at the top? Sound good? Any new links after that I'll include and redraw the numbers each week and replace yours with mine in the first post of this thread.

Serge

Not Posted

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xagnetwork[dot]com/index.php?spon=2277

Dang, guess I need 30 posts to put up a link.
inspector_11

My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serge wrote:
xagnetwork[dot]com/index.php?spon=2277

Dang, guess I need 30 posts to put up a link.

Crud, I should have realized that. Its to keep spam down which makes sense.

OK, I'm moving this to my site. Same exact thing: http://taoeconomics.com/content/xag-network-silver-affiliate-signup-bomb

The worst out come is that you have wasted a small amount of time, the best outcome is that you make a ton of money.

Happy manifesting!! Very Happy

Last edited by inspector_11 on Mon May 10, 2010 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

cast spells

gp339

Not Posted

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Serge
inspector_11

My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm kind of stunned that out of 200 views there is only one taker on this. Give me some feedback. If there is something you aren't understanding let me know.

There are 3 weeks to be able to try and build your downline for free. On June 1st you can choose 3 different options ranging from $5, $12, to $35, or if you don't think its for you, you can just bail out and pay nothing.

At the current spot price of silver the collector/marketer membership only cost $35 and will get you a one ounce silver coin each month plus has a maximum earnings potential of up to $80378.75 per month. If you subtract the value of the coin its only a $12 cost.

I'm pushing this link hard: http://taoeconomics.com/content/xag-network-silver-affiliate-signup-bomb

If you type in the search words "silver affiliate" the link is only the 4th one down in google! I think the pump just needs to be primed and if it shows some momentum it could take off.

Try it out, and direct your energy and you chi to getting new signups. If it doesn't work you do not even have to go through with it.
dragoneye

The Fortress Thingy
CDs all offline?
whats with the Instant pua spell
Urgent cash?
Chocolates IS attraction

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I hope it works.. I'll muse over signing up.

I tried the mymoneyfish.com that's advertised on this website. I earned only $900 so far... then my referrals tried up.

Shouldda have dowsed moneyfish first. Oh well.

Rob S.
Moving people to a Secure tomorrow
elroy

Seawater to ENERGY
Solid Principles To Make it BIG
Dressing = More Women
heard whispers on Karls new project
AVC with Mother: Kills Psoriasis

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so.... how many of us have signed up?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
inspector_11

My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, I haven't been monitoring this thread. I started a new job (I'm getting a bigger paycheck) and I've been working my but off.

I have one more spot in my 1st row (there are 5 people in your main row) in the xag network. So those folks will be getting any random spell overs that I sign up first (then my second row).

Check out this great video I found on marketing on facebook and other networking sites. It's the real deal. It's not phony marketing, but just making connections. Trust me when I say that it works much better then just having the top keywords to your site (which I have for xag network).

I believe all of my signups have been through social sites.

Here is the video, kind of cheezy at first but it gets really good. http://rayhigdon.com/video-trying-to-get-leads-for-mlm-what-to-do-once-your-warm-market-is-dead/

Anyways one of the tricks I've found with the XAG Network is that you can get your network started for just $5 if you are strapped for cash. Once your first row is filled you upgrade to the "collector" and you are now getting silver at below market price!! Awesome considering that I truly believe it will go to $50 an ounce and beyond. The only thing is once you start getting that silver in the mail you don't want it to stop. It's pretty exciting.

I've tried two other silver programs that I have now dropped out of. The XAG Network seems the easiest and the most fun. So I've already gone through the bad crap for you so you don't have to. I think a lot of you guys would be great at this.

Anyways I plan on being at this for a while. I'll even alert everyone in my dowline of new investing ideas or when its time to trade in your silver (that won't before a while). So I want this to be almost like an investment club where we help eachother out.

I'll try and be more active in the forum. Life has been good to me, and I think this board has been great over the years even if I don't drop by as often as I should.
inspector_11

My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragoneye wrote:
Hmm... I hope it works.. I'll muse over signing up.

I tried the mymoneyfish.com that's advertised on this website. I earned only $900 so far... then my referrals tried up.

Shouldda have dowsed moneyfish first. Oh well.

Well I'm sure thats more than most of us have made off of it! Smile I'd call that sucessfull with mymoneyfish.

The thing I hated about mymoneyfish is that from that main page I had no idea of what they were selling! I felt like I spent 10 minutes reading about how I was going to be a millionare and yet I still had no idea what the hell the whole site was about. I finally just had to ask someone what they were selling. Which is kind of sad since they had a lot of great ebooks.

XAG Network is easy. You are selling silver. You go to the page you know its about silver coins. Simple.

Even better it's a product that people need. Real money.

Why?

The western world is got huge piles of debt drowning out the private sector. Soon devaluation, inflation and defaults will be upon us. That's why gold is at $1200 an ounce, and that's why silver will follow.

You guys are an educated bunch you know this.

It's also an easy message to spread and one that will actually help turn things around for the better.

I'm not going to promise you guys are going to be driving porches from this and living on yachts . I think that's silly, and its just not my style. I do think we can all do just fine and be better off sitting on a pile of silver however. I also think its fun and I can't help but get excited about it.

Anyways if any of you decide to sign up, put your referral link here in this thread. That way if someone else on the board wants to sign up and they consider you more of a message board friend, then they can sign up under you. I want to come from a place of abundance with this.

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

inspector_11

My Dream and my Old Job
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!
Needle Through Brick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah! To bad we all didn't jump on this. I had some bites, but not enough to try and keep it going. Silver is now about $40, about a month ago would have been the break even point, and anyone who would have joined under you would be extra $. So I did make a little scratch, and the coins I have from the program sell at a large premium to the $40 spot price now. All in all wasn't a bad deal.

Well that was my last hand at anything with the mlm world. The only reason why I gave it a shot was because I really liked the silver story.

I'd like to hear any criticisms from the denizens if you feel up to it as to why maybe you weren't interested or maybe it was the way I wrote up this piece? Or maybe the program itself. MLM is a tuff world. Don't think I'd wast my time with any of it again.

Cheers!
rwakefield

Atlantis High Life
Earth clinic
EarthPulse Tech?
Thomas Jefferson's wisest saying:
Howdy!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its only now that I saw this thread. Hows the momentum working out? Is it fizzling?
riws

Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings
MLF da Shaman :)
MLF Da Babe 3.0

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what XAG is all about but I feel both silver and gold should correct a bit from here.

I got a EW report giving a short term target of $40 for silver which is when you load up on PM's as much as you can..

Target for Gold is 2000 dollars by end of this year. It can correct upto 1540 or worst 1510.

While buying silver in derivatives is more profitable it is also more volatile ; I would prefer gold over silver - it is lot more safer.

Read up this article by David Banister from Markettrendforecast

http://www.themarkettrendforecast.com/forecasts/understanding-where-we-are-in-the-silver-bull-market/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: