XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New, Simple online money making system
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Rayzorblades

My Big List of Biofeedback
Colloquial Use Poll
Boosting Reading Speed and Comprehension
Training as a Prequalifier
Another One of My Study Methods

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to join but figured I would for a lark. As to the resell products, man slap chunks of them up (rewritten or not is up to you, maybe just comment on them) on a blog with an affiliate ad/adsense. Blog fodder.

Remote Influence Masterclass

cobain

So I've been on HYIP for awhile
Clorophyll miracle cure
eminent backlink pyramid
With regards to the Catholic Church
Create an impact

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they adopt paypal.

Right now, I've over 33 signups which is good. And they're adding folks too. But alertpay isn't too friendly

I choose CHOICE
Rayzorblades

Colloquial Use Poll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobain wrote:
I hope they adopt paypal.

Right now, I've over 33 signups which is good. And they're adding folks too. But alertpay isn't too friendly
Can you elaborate on alertpay's unfriendliness? I've never used them.

Also I dunno if paypal will go with them, they don't do the whole pyramid scheme thing. But I guess if they technically do have a product they might make it passed.

XM WetGirl Rad Box for sale
XM Pentacles of Power
George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum
The Martin Jetpack - I WANT one!!
So What do you think of the Apple iPad?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys gotten any spillover from Joey or mostly direct sales? Because I haven't gotten ANY spillover at all & only 1 direct sales so far. I'm still waiting for the free marketing I'm supposed to be getting as a founding member.
TomSKinney

Ascension Seat Spell by Dreamweaver
Could Dale Power use Rudraksha bead malas to grow fields?
What happened to EP3?
WMA 7.83 Hz entrainment - headphones optional - coffee maker
Pig placenta health drink, from Japan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many people do you have to get under you to break even? And how many people do you have to have under you to make it worth your time?

Colloquial Use Poll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 to break even. I guess 1000 to make it equal to a standard job.

cast spells

White_Lighter

XM WetGirl Rad Box for sale
XM Pentacles of Power
George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum
The Martin Jetpack - I WANT one!!
So What do you think of the Apple iPad?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tom,

You actually need 10 on your 1st level in order to be qualified. You can then withdraw funds from your AlertPay account.

Here are some Q & A's from the Q & A section that might be more enlightening.

24. Do I need to pay $9.95 every month to be part of the residual -monthly- payout?
That is how you get the opportunity to receive a recurring income every month! Keep in mind that as soon as you have ten people directly under you, referred by you or as a spillover, your overheads are totally covered. And if you think about it, $9.95 a month is a ridiculous small amount of money, when your earning potential is an astonishing monthly income of $22,220!

25. Can I pay my monthly fee out of my money sitting in my balance?
No. When you agree to pay for a subscription (it will tell you so at the moment of payment) your card is charged for that membership every month, unless you decide to cancel such subscription.

26. When can I start collecting my earnings from my account?
Once you become a qualified member (have ten members in your first line brought either by you or as a result of the spill over) the money you have accumulated in your account can be withdrawn immediately and whenever you accumulate more money.

D- Site and Matrix

27. Why is this the quickest and most efficient way for anyone to make $22,220 a month?
It might be a long time since you've made $22,220 a month. Or may be you have never made $22,220 a month.

This is all now very possible for you through this proven, and insanely profitable, My Money Fish Forced Matrix Money Maker System.

The idea has been around since we first ditched the barter system for a monetary system of coinage. You could create a system of growing money by making entrance to the system affordable, rewarding people for bringing others into the system, and using leverage to build volume and profit. It is called a Forced Matrix, and it is just one of many variations of using money to effectively create money.

My Money Fish is a cleverly designed 10x4 Forced Matrix. A Forced Matrix is a system where there is a limit to the number of referrals any member can have placed directly under them in level one. For example, with our matrix width of 10, a member can have a maximum number of 10 referrals for their level one. Any more referrals will automatically be placed below one of the 10 members he/she referred right below him/her, forcing the matrix to fill up faster.

It is a pretty simple structure. The $9.95 to join makes it accessible to everyone. You then pay $9.95 monthly to maintain your membership, and as soon as you have ten people directly under you (referred by you or as a spillover), your overheads are totally paid because it generates a 80% commission paid from their joining fee.

Our 10x4 Forced Matrix means that those first 10 people that are placed under you, either by your own efforts or because of the spillover, are on your first level. As soon as those start inviting people to their site and/or get people under them because of the spillover effect and so on... it will continue growing exponentially as a baby sapling growing roots into the ground that extends farther and wider than you can imagine.

The logical addition of this is that this doubling effect can happen in only days and it will quickly have thousands of people involved.

My Money Fish matrix offer is capped at $22,220 a month, what this means is that the matrix fills out to only 4 levels. Once this matrix is filled you have secured a monthly income of $22,220. My Money Fish will then expand the amount of people you can receive in level one and thus allowing you to work another matrix and you will be able to continue this process many times.

28. Why is this Forced Matrix structure of My Money Fish so beneficial for Newbies ?
Newbie members can see in our Forced Matrix advantage to stay with the program because they can earn commissions even if they don't recruit new members. The reason our Forced Matrix system works better than any other money making system is because it allows spillover from your upline to come into your matrix even if you did not personally recruit them, it creates a kind of solidarity of better performing members with newbies because they all benefit just from being in the matrix.

A Forced Matrix system is the quickest and most efficient way to make loads of money in the amazing business opportunity field of Network-marketing. New comers, as well as those who are experienced, find out that a Forced Matrix system is the best, if not the only way, to grow and prosper rapidly. Making this a super enticing opportunity for someone struggling in these current economical times.

29. I already have 10 members directly under me, do I need to refer more?
The beauty of My Money Fish system is that it is designed for the big marketer and for the little guy, may be that one that has never succeeded in making money online or perhaps that never even tried.

Your only requirement to guarantee a fabulous monthly income for yourself is to make sure that you have 10 people signed under you, whether you bring them yourself by your own efforts or whether they are placed there by the Forced Matrix Spillover system. This is a ONE time only work which is very attractive for those busy or lazy people who are content with locking-in their monthly income and let it grow larger at its own pace.

But the smart marketer understands that he/she and his/her people will make money faster by referring people to his/her site often. The more referrals you have, the quicker your matrix will grow, and this will benefit everyone, you and the other people in your line. In other words, if you receive an 11th new member from your "My Money Fish" website, this member will then be transferred to your downline. This will ensure that your matrix continues to spread and have the ability to reach your maximum earning potential sooner. This is why the downlines on My Money Fish Forced Matrix system will fill up very quickly for everyone, which means you make your money much faster.
cobain

So I've been on HYIP for awhile
Clorophyll miracle cure
eminent backlink pyramid
With regards to the Catholic Church
Create an impact

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many of you have withdrawn already?

I choose CHOICE
Bandit795

Titan 5
No Longer Science Fiction: Start-Up Unveils Radical Consciou
Matter and Consciousness: How Our Thoughts Create Our Realit
Built my first HHG
Secret Power Sounds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how is this going till now???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: