XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Money Bag Manifestation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
maxan

Accurate Paranormal Meter
If you're a musician, you want this
Worlds most powerful talisman
Altered states.com Sacred Harmony
Amygdala and attraction

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Money Bag Manifestation Reply with quote

Though I should share. A few months ago, I custom requested for a tool that would bring me unlimited business. I didn't want a belt anymore. I wanted something else I could take with me to work and which would carry a lot of prosperity energy.

The team suggested a bag.

So I had this custom designed with requisite spells!

Literally, every contract I placed into it bore fruit. WHen I went to client for signing, the agreements got the signatures!

I don't know if it was the magic, or the instant credibility I got from the brand... but this magic bag made me 500 grand this year. FIVE HUNDRED!

I love Jon Logan's stuff!!

Remote Influence Masterclass

rocknroll

Cool Computer Tricks
Merry Christmas and Happy New year
Which is the best PC or Console game you ever played?
Joey not replying to mail???

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxan i think you have one of the most successful money making tools. Talk about a Midas touch. Keep that money rolling!!!
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... you made 500k this year?!?...I want to be your best buddy! Very Happy

Now that's a nice tiddy little sum to buy more rad boxes with!

It's nice of you to share about this bag. I makes me wonder if XM can come up with a whole bunch of bags and small boxes and so forth, where you could put either business papers or maybe just write a request on a piece of paper and things will start to happen.

I wonder how the average person could use this bag to increase ones wealth...somebody who's not involved in business?

PH

P.S.
Maxan, I just thought of something, since you're in CA, go buy some lotto tickets and put them in the bag and see what happens!
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
maxan

Amygdala and attraction

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually almost lost the bag when it was shipped to me. You see, to have that bag made, I ordered it from highreplica.com then had it shipped to exceed global for the energizing. It took them days. Then they shipped it to me.

At my customs, the officials were wondering if it was real or not- strict IP laws here in CA. One obnoxious fellow kept threatening to have it burned and to have me jailed if it turned out fake.

Guess what? the quality of the bag was so good, that it passed as genuine and they released it to me. Very Happy If they didn't, I would have lost $350 that highreplica.com charged me- and the chi gen and spells that were made on the bag Sad Plus I'd probably go to court. dang

And with regards to the lotto... I did carry some sweepstakes and raffle tickets in it earlier this year. I actually won one of them... with the grand prize being a Eclipse with Turbo. Hahah

Hmm... I do wonder how this was made... if any chickens were sacrificed for it hahaha. I really consider myself very very very lucky with this thing. Feel naked when I leave home without it.

By the way, I did see an ebay vendor selling spelled wallets a few weeks ago. Claims the wallets use 'nefarious magic' to draw money. Sounds creepy

funnymoney

Scientific Principles of Spiritual Enslavement
Dowsing request
Any quality forums related to meditation?
Voice dialogue
Theosophy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of a past experience accounted by Robert Monroe (founder of the Monroe institute). He said dollar bills, of insignificant amounts, regularly appeared in his pants when he's not wearing them. He attributed this to the energy of desire for money he put out in his youth, when he was very poor.
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxan wrote:
I actually almost lost the bag when it was shipped to me. You see, to have that bag made, I ordered it from highreplica.com then had it shipped to exceed global for the energizing. It took them days. Then they shipped it to me.

At my customs, the officials were wondering if it was real or not- strict IP laws here in CA. One obnoxious fellow kept threatening to have it burned and to have me jailed if it turned out fake.

Guess what? the quality of the bag was so good, that it passed as genuine and they released it to me. Very Happy If they didn't, I would have lost $350 that highreplica.com charged me- and the chi gen and spells that were made on the bag Sad Plus I'd probably go to court. dang

And with regards to the lotto... I did carry some sweepstakes and raffle tickets in it earlier this year. I actually won one of them... with the grand prize being a Eclipse with Turbo. Hahah

Hmm... I do wonder how this was made... if any chickens were sacrificed for it hahaha. I really consider myself very very very lucky with this thing. Feel naked when I leave home without it.

By the way, I did see an ebay vendor selling spelled wallets a few weeks ago. Claims the wallets use 'nefarious magic' to draw money. Sounds creepy

Wow... you make 500k a year.... you've won a new eclipse with Turbo of course.... gosh...lol... I can almost believe this. Next thing you'll be telling me is you bought Tiger Wood's new boat costing 100 million...(which of course will soon be owned by Elin). Gosh... Maxan... you're one believeable guy...lol!!

Rolling Eyes
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham

Remote Influence Masterclass

HSteinfeld

celestial voyages. 12 gb. Enjoy
How to get any girl... According to a moron
Yes the Comet Naibiru is worrisome, but what about...
For those with audio based chi emitters
First Impressions: The Evil Diamond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxan has the money mindset- and reinforced with all that chi- it's not surprising.

I read on one of the Secret fansites that Rhonda Byrne actually gets what she wants within days of setting her mind on it. Her superconscious is that evolved. And without all the tools we are using. Imagine if she had RAD5s and the like?

There are many guys/gals out there practicing manifestation under many lables. The Secret. Magick. Sorcery. High Wicca. Radionics. Under whatever label it comes from, the principle is the same. You just need one helluva focus and a great deal of higher power to back it up.

By the way, I'm exercising my higher power to compel maxan to sell that frikkin bag. Very Happy Very Happy
rocknroll

Cool Computer Tricks
Merry Christmas and Happy New year
Which is the best PC or Console game you ever played?
Joey not replying to mail???

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt Maxan will sell that Magic bag to you!

Maxan that site has shut down ( the one where you bought the bag from) looks like you were the lucky one.........
dragoneye

The Fortress Thingy
CDs all offline?
whats with the Instant pua spell
Urgent cash?
Chocolates IS attraction

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a wallet made to maxan's specs Wink It may not be a bag, but I'm certain it will 'magic' some bills into it just as jawdropping. Very Happy

Rob S.
Moving people to a Secure tomorrow
johnrice

Elderpryl and Stablon
Be wary who you hire at vworker.com
Feel Happy with Smiley!
He made $1707 with a JU99?!
Wealth and Swishing the Frame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it integrate any of the well known wealth sigils- say the pentacles of solomon?
Boston, MA 02163
http://search.harvard.edu:8765/
elroy

Seawater to ENERGY
Solid Principles To Make it BIG
Dressing = More Women
heard whispers on Karls new project
AVC with Mother: Kills Psoriasis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
telling me is you bought Tiger Wood's new boat costing 100 million...(which of course will soon be owned by Elin). Gosh... Maxan... you're one believeable guy...lol!!

With Mr. Woods suffering media attacks and endorsment losses from all over, you might even get to buy his boat at 1Million on auction. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
maxan

Amygdala and attraction

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't matter anymore. He's got more cash and wood to go around. He can retire on an island!

cast spells

dragoneye

The Fortress Thingy
CDs all offline?
whats with the Instant pua spell
Urgent cash?
Chocolates IS attraction

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

made any megamillions this week with that bag max?

Rob S.
Moving people to a Secure tomorrow
drophead

If things doesn't work as they should
How to measure my chi gen?
Radionics machines and subconscios mind
Do you believe in Law of Attraction?
chaos magic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxan what kind of work you do? Very Happy
Darkblade

Does anyone have invites to BOAW
Need advice on my car
beyond NLP by Joseph Riggio
Double star resonator
Bandlers iPhone proggy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he strikes me as a stock trader. or entrepreneur. You are, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: