XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Review of the Large Super Chi Pendant
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> General Reviews

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Review of the Large Super Chi Pendant Reply with quote

I just purchased a large Super Chi Pendant from Navitatek and have been testing it for the past few weeks. So far so good, I like the energy from it. They make several size pendants, the normal size, large, XL and 2XL. The large super chi pendant I have is 2 1/2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. After first putting it on, I could feel my head start to expand and my ears ring, so the energy went right up to my higher chakras. It was a nice feeling not overwhelming so wearing the pendant all day was not too much for me. The pendant is also programmed for general healing, protection from negativity and manifestation and to increase any intent you have.

I seem to feel the general healing part of the pendant is more obvious, it seem's to do a good job in this area since I feel more "balanced" with it on. I think I would need to have something wrong with me to really test it out better. I'll have to wait until I get sick with a cold or something like to really test it.

I'm still work with this pendant but will post updates from time to time.
I think the vendor (nickname is unbeatable) did a great job, I only wish I had the 2XL...lol... but then again that would be too much probably, the energy can be quite "enhancing" and you feel at times... you just want more.

PH

P.S.
There are a few more reviews of the super chi pendants in this thread:

http://xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=720&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=195
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham

Last edited by PleiadianHealer on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Remote Influence Masterclass

Steve

Energy Healing
Cold Laser Therapy
Free Healing Session
Remote Energy Healing Demo Video
New Super Chi XL pendant review

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PH if you want to have some fun with your pendant next time you are in a crowd (market etc.) send some chi through it with your sending hand to the collective concious of everyone around you for 5min or more, like whoever wants some good vibes and watch what happens. You may have to do it a few times to believe what happens. Report your experiences here.

Peace
Steve
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is two of Steve's reviews on his super chi pendant that he has in the "all about pendants" thread:

A long time ago I wrote a review on this pendant which wa made by a guy who used to post here a lot. It's a great pendant and extremely powerful. Back then I didn't have any dowsing skills. Now that I have some skills I went back and measured the Xlarge Super Chi Pendant at 168,000 Bovis. He does make the claim that his pendant is more powerful than the rest. Wearing it i beleived it back then and measuring it I beleive it now. I remember feeling like I just drank a few Venti Lattes at Starbucks while wearing this pendant. The price is really a steal for what it does.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/navitatek

Peace
Steve

----------------------------------

The XL Super Chi pendant I have measures about 2 1/4 H x 3/4 in W. The one on ebay (Silver color) looks a bit wider and shorter. As far as uses I still wear it most of the time. My body has adjusted to the energy of it so I don't get the buzz like when I first got it. I use it for emf protection for which I dowse 80% effective. Manifestation which I dowse 85% effective. Healing which I dowse 63% effective. Psy development which I dowse 44% effective. For just boosting/raising your own energy field I dowse 93% effectiveness. If you know how to move chi/energy this pendant will enhance whatever you are doing. I have probably left out a bunch of other things you can do with it but you get the idea.

Peace
Steve

PS I have used this pendant to boost over 100 people at a time, just intending to send the energy to the collective conciousness of all the people in a Trader Joe's supermarket and many other places I frequent. It worked. How could I tell? After a few minutes of sending energy through the pendant in my hand I saw people's color change, they started smiling, laughing, some people started dancing, the energy of the entire store changed! I have done this countless times so I know it's not a coincidence. Learn how to move chi and you can do some really cool things with this piece. Other pendants could work too, this is just my experience with the Super Chi XL.
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a review from Mr. Qwerty from the "all about pendants" thread:

The XL Super Chi Pendant

I got this one off ebay, since Steve and PH seemed to be enthusiastic about this pendant. When I opened the package, I was pretty shocked - they were not kidding around, this thing is massive in comparison to Dreamweaver's Bullet. It's a little bigger than one of those film canisters and the same shape too! It's made of brushed metal and came in a beautiful pouch. The string that came with it is pretty crazy - it is insanely smooth and velvety to the touch. It's kind of heavy, and somewhat unwieldy - when I wear a T-Shirt there is a giant lump in the middle. One thing about it though, the energy output is phenomenal still.

There are numerous benefits related to the XL Super Chi Pendant. First of all - I don't get cold and I have developed a resistance to pain. I don't even have allergies anymore, I used to carry around loads of tissues, eh - not anymore. There is a tremendous value in that alone - I mean it just completely eliminated them. BAM! No more sneezing, running nose, itchiness in my mouth. Fantastic if you ask me. It's best I feel for an immune booster, apparently you can program the energy and such, but I haven't tried. It has a big output, you can really feel it. If you're incredibly skeptical of all of this (like me ) get something like this. You'll definitely feel the difference.

Price - 40$ + 3.95$ S&H for the XL version. 30-5$ for the Large version. I got the XL version because I thought to myself that there would be more output from it.

How to purchase? - Ebay, do a search on Super Chi Pendant. The link changes from time to time, otherwise I would have posted it on here. The XL version is a little bit more rare, usually there's only the Large version for some strange reason, which comes in two colors - silver and red. It will be marked on the product description
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an update:

Recently while watching TV I placed the super chi pendant on my chest between the 4th and 5th chakra. This is the area of the upper chest, which is a hard place for me to have it while walking around all day, so while watching TV as I'm reclined on a chair I move the pendant up and leave it there for about an hour or so. I can feel a great stimulation and activation of my third-eye, which really starts to buzz after a while. More than once while doing this, I saw a blue orb flash in my etheric vision, which I could see off to the side a bit not directly in front of me. This usually happens only when my third-eye is highly stimulated. Also, tonight, to my surprize I could also feel a slight kundalini arousal coming up from my first chakra.

So it seem's the super chi pendant was not only energizing my upper chakras but also my lower ones too. This is an interesting observation since I do not own any other pendant that can do this. I'm going to keep on testing this and see how far I can "push" my clairvoyant vision and what comes of it... while wearing the pendant. Until my next update.

PH
Steve

Energy Healing
Cold Laser Therapy
Free Healing Session

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That alone makes the Super Chi pendant worth way more than you paid for it. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Lately I have been using my pendant for clearing stuck energy using Raymon Grace's techniques. Very simple: spin counterclockwise to clear energy of a room/building/area, spin clockwise to charge the area with energy. I notice changes in my my breathing, sighs/yawns when energy is clearing and charging. Use your intuition or dowsing to know when you are done or at 100%. Notice the difference in the feeling and look of the atmosphere around you when you are done.

Peace
Steve
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings
MLF da Shaman :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve

I am getting a 2 XL pendant from Navitatek.

I dowsed for the device and I am getting a reading of 235,000 units. Can you please dowse it and tell me what you think.

This is the first time I have dowsed any device, just would like to know how accurate I am.

Thanks
Steve

Energy Healing
Cold Laser Therapy
Free Healing Session

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get about the same 237,000. Right on!

Peace
Steve
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings
MLF da Shaman :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Very Happy Very Happy

I have practicing dowsing for a month now ; such accurate reading is really a shock.

BTW have you joined Raymon Grace Facebook community ?

thanks a lot
Steve

Energy Healing
Cold Laser Therapy
Free Healing Session

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, but I do love his book "Techniques That Work For Me". You can do some amazing things with his techniques.

Peace
Steve
oakera

xphirience
activ8 alchemy
psychic herbs?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the raymon grace 'medicine place' dvd and would you recommend?
unbeatable

Original Minimax for sale.
Selling my Minimax and Ju99
Ferocious Resolve and Personal Genius for trade
Heliognosis Experimental Life Energy Meter
Rad X-Tech for sale

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Super Chi Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, I would like to thank all those that have purchased the Super Chi Pendants and also to those follow up reviews. It really helps me in my research to further improve the pendants, a couple members have requested me to make a pendant with a focus more towards enhancing ones psychic abilities. I have recently obtained some of the materials that I needed to make one ie phenacite and other minerals. The design will be a disc shape pendant where some of the minerals are visible instead of the usual capsule. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a chi disc as well to carry in your pocket or as a booster for your current radionic or orgone gens. I have made these before and are using it with my radionic devices, if anyone is also interested in a custom made chi devices pls do not hesitate to email me.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Steve

Energy Healing
Cold Laser Therapy
Free Healing Session

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

Phenacite looks to be an awesome crystal for healing and intuition. The ones from Burma are apparently extremely rare and very powerful. Saw this info on Phenacite and thought I'd share it here:

"Phenacite is an extremely hard, light gemmy form of beryllium silicate crystal, exhibiting a bright vitreous luster, found primarily in Brazil, Italy, Russia and Burma. Phenacite is much harder and much lighter
than quartz crystal, appearing most often in hexagonal rods, like this gorgeous gemstone.

Lightworkers, meditators and healers prize Burmese phenacite because of all the phenacite on the market, Burmese phenacite has the highest frequency energy signature, and the greatest ability to stimulate the flow of energy throughout body, mind and aura. In our energy work with several phenacites from around the world, one thing is clear-phenacite moves awareness to the Higher Mind centers & assists us in connecting with Divine Source.

We were first introduced to the wonders of phenacite on a business trip to meet with a new supplier. (Satya Center founders Curtis Lang & Jane Sherry). He put the small stones in Curtis' hand and said "you need these". Well, I was skeptical, as I found it hard to understand what such small, yet clear and beautiful stones would do for us, so I held one in my left hand as we drove the three hour drive home. Well!!! Within five minutes of holding the stone, I became very excited and told Curtis (he was driving), that all of our healer friends need this stone, that anyone who works with people doing more than one session a day, could really benefit from holding this stone between treatments.

I felt an instant connection with a golden white grid of light, (and I am not normally the one in this household who does grid work) and such clarity all around me. I literally felt energy connecting me to my third eye & crown chakras which set a field of clear and resonant energy all around me. I felt as if I'd been transported to a clear room of light, with no interfering energies of any kind, a simple radiant Light of the Highest Vibration I have yet experienced. It wasn't peaceful exactly, although it did make me feel good, feel grounded, connected to Source and kinetically alive in a brilliant spacial enclosure. It was as if our car, turned into a temple dedicated to the Father/Mother Source and I had just had a drink from their well of crystalline pure waters connecting me in every direction with knowing, with being, with total Love & Acceptance.

Of course, when we returned home, I did look up phenacite in Melody's wonderful resource guide, "Love is in the Earth". Here are some of the things she has to say about this stone: "The dynamic (phenacite) have recently been discovered and the stone, although expensive, is quite expansive. It is highly stimulating to the third eye, allowing the energy of that center to be activated and to be carried throughout the body, producing an awareness of the complete cellular structure."

"It facilitates deep meditation, promoting an inner 'knowing' with respect to the aspects associated with each of the chakras."

"Phenacite can bring the way of love, the way of heavenly being, into ones physical reality. The corresponding energy center for the stone is in the etheric body, above the crown chakra of the physical body."

She goes on to mention how this stone can be a gathering stone for working with several different crystals during a treatment to help facilitate healing.

The stones we have for purchase are from Burma, they are small cylindrical stones, typical of phenacite, with one end having facets. They are basically colorless with a golden glow and clarity and light emanates from them. At first glance, they are very unassuming, until you really give a good look, see the light field around and within them, and experience them first hand. They are spherical or cylindrical, slender bits of stone which can easily fit into your hand, can be placed onto the various chakras of someone on a table or can be carried upon the body in a medicine bag, or pocket.

This crystal has been cleaned with Universal Life Force Energy, and given an energy attunement using Reiki, a Japanese technique of energy healing, so it will continue to receive and transmit Universal Life Force Energy direct from the Source of Creation. It has also cleaned and charged with the natural energy of sunlight. It is ready for you to program according to your own needs and desires.

Use this powerful crystal with loving wisdom and respect its long journey in the Earth that has lasted for many long historical cycles. Phenacite is another of the many wondrous gifts from Mother Earth for us to use with responsible Love."

Peace
Steve
seekspellhelp

Mashhur Anam
Sphinx
Flavors of Reiki
Purple Reiki
Mantras?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Super chi with Dale Power's stuff? Reply with quote

Any one is simultaneously using Super Chi pendent with Dale power's pendents? Whenever I wear both of them together, I feel a significant decrease in the level of chi which I would normally not experience when using the Super Chi alone. The Dale Power pendent I have is the one for psychic protection. I am not sure why this happens though ..
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Super Chi Reply with quote

unbeatable wrote:
Hi Everyone, I would like to thank all those that have purchased the Super Chi Pendants and also to those follow up reviews. It really helps me in my research to further improve the pendants, a couple members have requested me to make a pendant with a focus more towards enhancing ones psychic abilities. I have recently obtained some of the materials that I needed to make one ie phenacite and other minerals. The design will be a disc shape pendant where some of the minerals are visible instead of the usual capsule. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a chi disc as well to carry in your pocket or as a booster for your current radionic or orgone gens. I have made these before and are using it with my radionic devices, if anyone is also interested in a custom made chi devices pls do not hesitate to email me.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Hey just last night I was thinking of emailing you Chris to ask about the new pendant you told me you might be working on... then today, you post about it...lol... it must be my super chi pendant working on my intuition there...hahahah....!....I'm reading people's minds..lol! Cool

But seriously, I'm very happy you plan to come out with a pendant with the exclusive function of promoting psychic abilities... we need more of these and hopefully yours will be a GREAT one. I think you should tell everyone that you dowsed to see which stones would work best in your pendant, so they don't think you just chose any old stones that seem to work. Using your higher guidance via a pendulum is always a good way to go especially when you make chi pendants.

So I'm excited to see this coming soon... keep us informed I want to buy one!

PH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: