Joined: 18 May 2009
Biokinesis, Telepathy, Karma, Morality & My sex-topic Re
Anyone who uses the Chi life force
A Critical Look on the Law of Attraction
Telepathic Influence and Remote Hypnosis by Dale Power
Telepathy and DNA
|Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:11 pm Post subject: Telepathic Influence and Remote Hypnosis by Dale Power
|Telepathic Influence and Remote Hypnosis
by Dale Power
In books, movies and theatre, there is a long tradition of showing an evil character with the power to control minds. Normally this person seduces young women and uses undo influence to gain money that is not rightfully his, or some equally despicable set of actions, to make sure we know this person is evil. The cautionary content is clear, power corrupts, so it is best not to use such power lest you become the soulless bad guy.
Seldom is it mentioned that such an ability could be used to help people as well. Indeed, the greatest potential of telepathic influence is in helping others, as most people will respond far more actively to helpful suggestions than to orders that will hurt or embarrass them!
Now, for my own caution...
The techniques outlined here are real and effective. With enough self discipline and practice you can indeed influence the way others think and what actions they are likely to take. This can be used, as any tool, to help or to harm. It is my most sincere hope that you will use them to help. It is also my strong belief that most truly uncaring and selfish people will find these skills too much effort to practice regardless of their wish to control others.
By now you should have the basic concepts of telepathy and empathy down, if not, please read "Telepathy and Empathy: Getting Started" by Dale Power, before you attempt these techniques.
All telepathic (and empathic as well, but for the rest of this article I will just refer to telepathy) influence require certain properties. The influencer will need focus and synchronized brain-wave patterns. These can be reached through meditation, bio-feedback and perhaps, on a temporary level by brain-wave synchronization technologies such as Hemi-synch.
The influencer will also need to be able to hold concepts on a sub-conscious level. This sounds difficult to many at first, but while it does take practice and effort, it is very useful in active psychic practice. To do this you want to think of pure ideas. You will know you have it down when you understand what you are thinking, but are using no word or pictures in your mind. Last, it is useful to have a plan before you start, trying to "wing-it" while in a deep mental state does not work very well. In fact it is often enough to kick you into a less mentally organized and synchronous state!
These following steps are needed for each level of influencing. You will want to start at the very beginning with the "Basic Telepathic Influencing" information each time you start a project, then work your way through the more complex levels.
Basic Telepathic Influencing
* Start by finding a quite and comfortable space inside your mind. This will aid you in focusing your thoughts and in holding concepts later.
* Next, focus your thoughts on the person you are going to be influencing. At this point you are really just holding the mental "feel" of the person. Let a feeling of relaxed connection come over you. There is not need to force it, or even try to make it happen, as it is a natural process that takes place whenever a person with more synchronized brain waves focuses on another person.
* Once connected, let your mind shift into a deeper and more focused state, this will draw the other person into deeper entrainment and condition their mind to reflect your thoughts.
* Now all you have to do is hold the concept you wish them to receive in your mind. Because you are linked with them, you will feel when they have accepted the information.
At this point you have successfully passed information to their subconscious mind. If you wish this information to have an impact on the conscious thought process you might have to continue to hold the concept for a while. Generally I have found that a minute or two is more than enough, as long as the idea I am transmitting is clear and easily acceptable to the other person.
For instance, the desire to stand up and stretch is a normal and simple thing that everyone can understand and are willing to do in most circumstances. (Most circumstances. I know that if I was lying on a table having an operation, I would not be hoping up to have a good stretch!) However getting a person that is very shy to suddenly stand up and start singing in public would be a much harder thing to do! You would also have to think about whether this benefited them in any way. If they are standing on stage to perform in front of a group it will be easier to influence them than if they are in the middle of a crowded restaurant.
At this level of influence though, you can easily help to calm an upset person or cheer up a person that is feeling down. It is also a simple enough method that with a little practice you can do this anywhere at anytime.
Complex Telepathic Influencing
* You can add to the complexity of your sending by linking concepts in an order that is understandable to the person you are influencing. It is important to link things in a fluid manner that will not cause the other person's subconscious mind to skip to another topic.
For instance, lets say you wish a person to think about eating fruit for lunch, to help them reach their weight loss goal. You could start with the idea of an orange, with an emphasis on how tasty it is. Then you shift the orange into an apple, smoothly merging them so that one becomes the other subtly, then you could shift to another fruit. Remember to connect the idea of tastiness, as this is what will influence the actions taken. If you thought about how awful these same things tasted you would have a very different result!
Because, by shifting the focus concept, you are creating links to many types of information in the other persons mind, you are far more likely to have the desired effect. Basically, the more times you can get their minds to link with similar information, the more times they will pass this data to the conscious mind. Since all thoughts and actions start on this deeper level, you will find that most of the time your complex sending will be easily accepted. You will be working in a way that is natural to the normal though pattern.
* Now you can add subtle imperatives to the concept. Things such as, "This is the right thing to do" or that a powerful person that they respect or love would "really be proud of them". It is important to pay attention to how they are handling a given concept. You must be sensitive to the fact that they personally may not respect the same class of people you do.
"Mommy would be proud of you." Is far less than useful if they hate their mother!
You should be able to determine, due to feedback on a psychic level, how they are adapting to the information you are sending. Don't keep hammering on one concept in if it is making them upset, switch to another that might work better. It is better to keep a person in a relaxed and happy state if you wish them to do what you request.
At this level of complexity you can get people to perform fairly complex actions and influence choices that they make in a reliable fashion. You could use this to help them diet more easily, lead them to find joy in exercise, improve study habits, stop smoking and change bad habits into better ones.
As with most things in life, you should get the other persons permission before doing this type of work. While you could influence them without their consent, everyone will be happier in the long term if they know that they control their own thoughts!
* Using complex suggestions, deep complex conceptual forms, you can lead a person into a state in which they are very suggestive and willing to carry out instructions. Care must be taken with this though. Significantly deepening the internal mental focus of another person can be disruptive to actions such as driving and working with heavy machinery.
So the first thing, the very first thing you must do, is make sure the person being influenced is in a safe environment. If they would not be safe if they drifted off to sleep, they are not safe enough to attempt remote hypnosis.
* To induce the correct state of mind, you will need to hold certain concepts in a smoothly, but slowly changing chain. Give about one minute for each. The states you will want to work through are a relaxed and calm state, working into a deep level focus, That leads to a focused and receptive feeling.
This will only take a few minutes but is key to helping the person open up to the coming ideas.
* Once induced you may carefully create triggering concepts. While it is possible to create word triggers it is generally better to use concept triggers. For instance, the concept of sitting down for dinner triggers a desire for salad. Or the trigger of the television being turned on makes them desire to read a book.
The ultimate level of complexity can be very great. In some ways this technique is more useful than modern hypnosis as it by passes the conscious censors and does not give a stubborn person a chance to fight induction as they might with clinical hypnosis. Most of the same things can be helped and worked with, though some things, such as past life regressions, are not going to be very useful at this level, because instant verbal reporting is a big part of the process.
In general positive thoughts will be received and acted upon more readily than dark or negative ones, so keep thing positive. It is almost always easier to convince a person to help themselves than to harm themselves. Still it is important to take care and place a good deal of thought into whatever project you undertake.
This article and other helpful information can be found at -http://healing.worldispnetwork.com Please feel free to use this or any other materials on the site as you wish. We only ask that you reproduce this article as a whole, including the above link. Thank you.
About the Author: Dale Power is a psychic healer, research and educator that has been focusing on ways to improve psychic functioning in humans for the last twenty years. Go to: http://healing.worldispnetwork.com to find out more about the work being done.