XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starting Subjective communication

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Paranormal Powers

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
renlouis

Starting Subjective communication

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Starting Subjective communication Reply with quote

I got tips for how to connect to the subconscious mind of another person as we wish to transfer information... I decided to connect subconsciously to my old girl friend who hates me a lot as a result of her misconception.

I do not know whether it is possible to achieve this or not because i am unaware whether or not i can probe her subconsciousness with mine with that particular frequency that I use!

Anyway hoping the best, i attempted this. I programed my subconsciousness before sleep with: "i will awake when i connect subconsciously to her". I went to sleep at 10PM.

At 10.45PM i wake up abruptly with my eyes closed seeing the symbol of awakening the 6th sense in dark violet color: the solid single-color representation of one who is in meditation where his head radiates/accepts energy into his surroundings.. I doubted it whether i connected with her subconsciously or not, and i went asleep again.

Later at 5.30AM, i woke up again with no reason seen externally, but i thought of connecting with my girl friend subconsciously... Still i doubted and went asleep..

Now i am sad to think of that because if i got connected to her subconsciously, i don't know whether or not i have created any signs or thoughts of doubt or panic into her mind... I am sad of it..

Anybody please tell me what could have happened if i had really connected to her in those 2 occasions...

Much thanks in advance
..Louis Confused
LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness
New research on the Brain
Creative Visualization Book

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wake up at 7am then say "What the ! I slept all night!Did I even wake up?".After my second try I woke up at 3am then do it for 10 seconds then sleep.Sometimes it has its effects sometimes it doesn't.

Concerning the two times you woke up..To be honest we can't answer that because mainly sometimes I do wake up because of other external factors.No system is perfect but if you practice enough perfection will come.

Overall Subjective Communication is a good system..But if you are like a few people they don't succeed at first try.
laptop123

The Bliss Technique (meditation to experience ecstacy)
Stunning solfeggio music videos and mp3s
NLP mp3s for lucid erotic dream and awake experiences
Remote healing experiment
Psychic download/channel how to play a song on a instrument?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me guess, you guys learned from the dream invaders crap coarse?
laptop123

The Bliss Technique (meditation to experience ecstacy)
Stunning solfeggio music videos and mp3s
NLP mp3s for lucid erotic dream and awake experiences
Remote healing experiment
Psychic download/channel how to play a song on a instrument?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fyi - not intending to be insulting, i just hate that time wasting technique that achieves nothing reliabily
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Paranormal Powers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: