XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making Money
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Mr.Qwerty

A Quick and Easy Way to Help.
Meditation and Motivation
Making Money
Need Assistance.
Music and Consciousness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Making Money Reply with quote

What's a quick way to make lots of money quickly? Let's brainstorm some ideas!
LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness
New research on the Brain
Creative Visualization Book

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hindu or Buddhist Mantra's. Abundance mindset.Overall there is that book How to get lots of money for anything by Joe Vitale. Overall I think the best is the abundance mindset!It works in one way but it can't get any attract money in the millions but it is the best you have and:

This one.

mysticalwonders wrote:
This is really simple and works every time I use it.

Affirmation:

I am breathing in powerful energy that is attracting to me a lot of free and easy money. This money is completely free and all mine to keep.

While inhaling visualize powerful green energy flowing into your body.

John
LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above technique I am not sure if it works but it feels to have a placebo effect.Maybe it works.
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend you do some searches, we've discussed this many times in a few different places.

Everybody want's to make money quickly and easily and the techniques are many, but you have to remember it does take some will-power/persistance to get it done, so I hope you're ready for that.

Somewhere, long ago, I posted about an affirmation that has done great things for me, I'm still impressed by it and still use it after all these year's (I think my first post about was in 2006). It's an affirmation from Anthony Robins I believe:

------------------------

"God's wealth is circulating in my life, His wealth flow's to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires and goals come to me instantaneously for I am one with God and God is everything"

------------------------

If you visualize money coming to you as you say this affirmation.... you just might see some amazing things happen. It also helps to try and actually feel "as if" you are connected to everything (which is an absolute truth by the way). When you get the feeling down pat, then things start to really take off.... or at least that's what happens for me.

Anthony is supposed to have turned his whole life around with this one affirmation, which he used everyday. He went from having very little to being wealthly and famous.
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham

Last edited by PleiadianHealer on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Qwerty

A Quick and Easy Way to Help.
Meditation and Motivation
Making Money
Need Assistance.
Music and Consciousness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks for your responses. Very Happy Affirmations and mantras are the best ways?

Yeah, I definitely saw a few threads on this subject, what I wanted to do is to find the best of the best, the tried and true methods that worked for you guys.

Appreciate it! Wink

Last edited by Mr.Qwerty on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"God's wealth is circulating in my life, His wealth flow's to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires and goals come to me instanteously for I am one with God and God is everything"

Smart. Surprised
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found my old post:

I just read this in an article and thought I would pass it on:

"This is the word-for-word affirmation Anthony Robbins personally used. He went from being in a state of poverty, living in a tiny one-bedroom apartment (where he used to wash dishes in the bath tub), being clinically obese and having no girlfriend - to becoming a millionaire, achieving his ideal weight and becoming physically fit, living in a real-life castle (with turrets) by the ocean with his dream woman -- all within a year's time."

"God's wealth is circulating in my life. His wealth flows to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires and goals are met instantaneously because I am one with God, and God is everything."
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Robbins doesn't really suit me.He is an inspiration but I like Canfield Coaching the people at Canfield Coaching are quite good.Anybody tried Vitale coaching?
Ford

NASA bombing the moon
Mind controlled gaming
Star Trek XI
New toy for training "the Force!"
sungazing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read some of Joe Vitale's books and he is motivational. All of those guys though Canfield, Robbins are good at inspiring people.
elroy

Seawater to ENERGY
Solid Principles To Make it BIG
Dressing = More Women
heard whispers on Karls new project
AVC with Mother: Kills Psoriasis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attend the 3 day seminar of Tony Robbins- the one that culminates into the firewalk.

You'll change your tune.

Or the Landmark Forum. It's not very popular, and they take a hardsell approach, but they have some very good principles.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CIERAIN

Only the Paranoid Survive
Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Mastering Cosmic Activation
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In China most of the coaches aren't inspiring..Pretty Lame..Just very very Lame...I really think it has much to do with the culture.
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are 17 nice lessons to help bring you more abundance:

http://whatanicewebsite.com/Connee/Lessons_List.htm

Remote Influence Masterclass

Darkblade

Does anyone have invites to BOAW
Need advice on my car
beyond NLP by Joseph Riggio
Double star resonator
Bandlers iPhone proggy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you attended the Mastery sessions at Dale Carnegie? They can uplift your perspective towards work, socials, finances and even spiritual ambition. Well worth it.
tumescentliposuction

Not Posted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello...
I don't know the quick way to earn money but don't believe in make money online advertisement because all are scams...
gateric

Not Posted

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only way to make money very quickly is to gamble on whatever... no risk no fast reward.. thats it.. no matter how hard you work you have to be patient to get success especially financial success.. i wouldn't recommend gambling when you can't afford it or not knowing what you are doing..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: