XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manifesting For Work

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Rayzorblades

My Big List of Biofeedback
Colloquial Use Poll
Boosting Reading Speed and Comprehension
Training as a Prequalifier
Another One of My Study Methods

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Manifesting For Work Reply with quote

Hey all, I wasn't exactly sure where to stick this so forgive me if it's misplaced.

If you were going to start manifesting to bring in more cash from your job, or just in general (i.e. more opportunities for passive or active income streams) how would you start figure wise?

If I MUST have say 500 bucks a month to pay just my expenses would that be a place to start and move up once it's achieved? Or would it be better to just manifest being a billionaire with copious counts of limitless passive cashflow pouring in constantly?

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Creator

Ancient Secret Societies by Brad Steiger
Avoiding negetive side effects
What is your lag time?
Pendulum question
Crystal Cave of the Giants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what I do to manifest cash/currency/money/ability to pay :

I setup my equipment, I make sure there is sound generated
After listening for 15 minutes to a theta track and meditating I start to envision me in my minds eye with cash/cheques money just naturally being pulled in my direction. I switch cameras from 1st person to 3rd person and back again. I see myself all smiles and relaxed accepting and thanking for the large amounts of cash, or the quality sealed envelope with a big cheque inside. I feel excited, I feel relaxed and at ease with all that money in my hands. I hear myself saying "Yeeees". I see hands outreached offering money to me. I feel my pockets just bulging with all the cash. I feel the thick bulge of paper in my hands, I sqeeeeeze it and it feels like its solid, there IS a lot of money in my hand... I feel naturally magnetized with an aura that draws money towards me freely and for the best of all. I see money in all aspects of my life just there for me to use it as I see fit.
I see/feel/hear all this in under a minute, than I collect all these wonderful feelings together into a ball in a flash of white energy. I squeeze the energy together as much as I can than I let it explode... this is when I press SET, than leave and do something that will keep your mind off your intent (this is crucial during the hatching phase), once money starts rolling in don’t worry about not thinking about it, it doesn’t matter then, also for better results no sex for atleast 24h, 1-3 days is optimal for me, use a crystal on your third eye area for transmission

Of course such work should ideally be done on Sunday during sun hour for attracting new ventures, or Thursday during Jupiter’s reign if you are trying to enhance your existing money supplies. Moon growing larger, or full moon.

have fun
C.
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey..... we need somebody to invent a rad box, with the sole function of bringing cash! Geeze... these inventors keep us waiting so long...lol!

Very Happy

Moving right along.... if you want to start to attract that 500 a month, you might want to turn it into an affirmation. Something like "I now intend to have $500 a month, every month, come to me easily and effortlessly" Then try to imagine actually having that money in your possesion. Also you could get a blank notebook and write that affirmation 20 times a day and keep it up for at least a month. Writing down affirmations sometimes work's better than just saying them. If you have the tenacity to keep working with this affirmation, you'll see results eventually.

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
Darkblade

Does anyone have invites to BOAW
Need advice on my car
beyond NLP by Joseph Riggio
Double star resonator
Bandlers iPhone proggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that really worked for me was taping a small pic of a doctored 1Million dollar bill to a transfer disc linked to my chi gen. Every morning I'd look at it and fill myself with grandiose expectations. Id do the same evening.

Whaddya know... my days were often filled with such high productivity, and meeting people who helped me make money!
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkblade wrote:
One thing that really worked for me was taping a small pic of a doctored 1Million dollar bill to a transfer disc linked to my chi gen. Every morning I'd look at it and fill myself with grandiose expectations. Id do the same evening.

Whaddya know... my days were often filled with such high productivity, and meeting people who helped me make money!

Hey good suggestion there DB, I never thought to use a chi gen that way.... with a transfer disc!
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
Slowhand

Anyone stil building their own machines?
Joe Vitale's Mistake.
Xtrememind Customer Service
Any tips on becoming a personal assistant?
Arms "Jerk" while inducing hypnosis/going to sleep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a side note...there are citrine quartz chi gens on the market made for generating wealth... i know welz sells a ju99 based on citrine

Masterclass Recording

Ford

NASA bombing the moon
Mind controlled gaming
Star Trek XI
New toy for training "the Force!"
sungazing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mix up my manifestations to keep things moving. My chi gen is going 24/7 of course, but I might do a manifestation on paper and release it by burning, or put the paper under a glass of water then drink it the next morning, or draw a picture that represents my manifestation and put it up on the wall. It's all mind so I mix it up to keep my mind working different angles, keeping it fun and creative.
Darkblade

Does anyone have invites to BOAW
Need advice on my car
beyond NLP by Joseph Riggio
Double star resonator
Bandlers iPhone proggy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also use clear quartz for wealth. I feel strong vibes of control and dominance in it that helps go getters wade through the financial jungle.

A little piercing though..
drigh

Millionaire creator
Kanzawa Sensei
Tidal wetness results?!?
Personal world views
GAME CHANGING EVENT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thxs good ideas here....money is tuff to manifest compared to other materials becuzz i could never get the sum right
elroy

Seawater to ENERGY
Solid Principles To Make it BIG
Dressing = More Women
heard whispers on Karls new project
AVC with Mother: Kills Psoriasis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so... did your crystal manifestation pan out?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: