Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:34 am Post subject: Oneness Game
I came across this game which makes the concept of oneness not only crystal clear, but also exhilaratingly entertaining to arrive at, in totality. Thats right someone has invented a game that serves as a perfect tool to expand our awareness, whilst simultaneously is addictively entertaining, hours on end! I visit the website www.addictinggames.com regularly for a breather, and this game this week was astonishingly appropriate for oneness awareness. Again for reasons unbeknowst to me, I felt impelled to share it. Even if one person benefits its job is done.
Play the whole game...especially the impossible levels, then you'll get a more profounder understanding of oneness that any book ever gave you!
You get the direct experience, in a game, within a game. haha shakespearean ain't it? hehe
p.s. I'm not the creator, nor affiliate in any way, im just inspired to share a clearly god-given masterpeice. _________________ "I am what I am"
yeh, its very interesting...eye-opening.
I'm always looking for higher level information, and symbolically, this game is a treasure house!
1. Each new chronoton version, is obviously symbolic for other 'you's in different bodies, in your life. That is we are many, but we are one. Time assists in creating the necessary illusion required for life.
2. Just as the same one consciousness(you) is playing the game 'Chronoton' for all individuated chronotons, the same one consciousness(superconscious you) is also playing the game 'Life' for all individuated life.
3. Just as all chronotons all look the same to you in the game 'Chronoton', we all look the same to god.
4. Just as all of the chronoton's are working towards a single ultimate goal, harmoniously, with each playing an equally vital role/purpose so is all of life in the game called 'Life'. One chronoton out of sequence, the whole thing out of wack, such as with the game of "life'.
5. Just as its impossible for anything to go wrong in the game 'Chronoton' because it has future-based intelligence to compute cause-effect, as well as a restart/rewind and a walkthrough , such it is for the Consciousness that plays the game of 'Life'. That is nothing can ever ultimately go wrong in the universe especially no matter how hopelessly wacky it seems.
6. Just the same way it seems all the chronotons are separate from eachother, and yet are just individuations of the same consciousness (namely you the player), such is the paradox with life.
7. Just as the will of all chronoton is actually the reflection of one will(you the player). Such is the will of all life the fulfillment of one will(the superconscious). Hence surrendering to divine will, is surrendering to your *real* will. Hence swaying others against their will is equivalent to fighting your own will in different bodies!
8. Just as in the game all of time exists in the now, merely to played back and forth like a dvd. Such is in the game of life. Thus allowing experience to be facilitated. No time, no experience. Hence the necessity of the illusion.
9. Just as in the game chronoton each version is created only as absolutely required towards the collective goal. Such is, in life, there are no extras, everyone, beggars and billionaires alike are of equal and therefore indispensable value.
10. Just as in the game chronoton we have soo much fun, because of all the mystery and playfulness, and thrill of it all, such is ultimate fruit of the game of life, the destination is the journey!
Please feel free to add more...!!! Lets see if we can make 100! the more I play, the more i find. This game give direct experience (if even on a miniature scale), hence it is perfect for facilitating real life long lasting knowing and remembering rather that just believing. Hence I had to share it, because you are just me over there, and I wanna share it!
p.s. the site has a walkthrough hehe yeh clearly the author loved back to the future by speilberg, level 35 has a 'flux capacitor' lol. _________________ "I am what I am"
Hahaha, reminds me of the days of the early days of Gameboy Advance. It would be nice if there were a port for this for PSP so we can have some learning games for a change instead of mindless fun while on the road
(I often bring my PSP for those long commutes and long checkout lines. Who cares if Im over 30!!)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum