XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dale Power's Longevity Pendant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
chi_chi_rodriguez

ebay dropping some metaphysical categories
enfolded metals
Kudos to Dale Power and Sphinx
review of abundance clearing from Anna Conlan
Grand Synchronicities- an equivalent?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

I'd use Dale Power's contact form for this but he never gets back to me so ...

I was considering getting the Longevity Pendant for a while. The problem is that I've read on this forum that carrrying a transfer disc and wearing the pendant is a no-no. I thought about wearing it only when I go to bed but I also wear Alex Chiu's magnetic rings and foot braces. Would this be a problem?
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
THE THREAT OF RADIATION IS REAL
Does Energy "Matter?"
Energy Structures of the Body

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

chi_chi_rodriguez wrote:

I was considering getting the Longevity Pendant for a while. The problem is that I've read on this forum that carrrying a transfer disc and wearing the pendant is a no-no. I thought about wearing it only when I go to bed but I also wear Alex Chiu's magnetic rings and foot braces. Would this be a problem?

It's electromagnetic rather than magnetic energy (and pulsing EM energy) that's a problem. I don't think that Chiu's rings and foot braces are all that effective if at all. Dale's items and a diet that focuses on repair and regeneration will do far more in a shorter amount of time, but to each his own.
Results show Rightness or Wrongness.
Quoting others ≠ being right even if they are!
---------------------------------------------

PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

chi_chi_rodriguez wrote:

I don't think there will be a problem wearing the pendant and having a trasfer disc on you. The only way to really know is to try it. I've noticed with Dales other items that if I wear some type of energy pendant along with a pendant from Dale, the two of them are just too much energy for me, and I have to take one of them off. But that's just me. I have to watch for "chi overload"... or whatever you want to call it, when I wear more than one pendant. The longevity is very subtle though... so it might work OK with other energy devices.

Could you give us a "run-down" on how the Alex Chiu rings work for you? Have you noticed any anti-aging factors from using them? I have the rings and think they are very interesting, but aside from giving me more energy, I never noticed anything else about them.
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
chi_chi_rodriguez

enfolded metals

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

PleiadianHealer wrote:

I don't think there will be a problem wearing the pendant and having a trasfer disc on you.

I did read on this forum that you couldn't wear a transfer disc which is the main reason I haven't tried any of Dale's stuff. I was planning on using the longevity pendant when I go to bed when I don't have a transfer disc.

PleiadianHealer wrote:

Could you give us a "run-down" on how the Alex Chiu rings work for you? Have you noticed any anti-aging factors from using them? I have the rings and think they are very interesting, but aside from giving me more energy, I never noticed anything else about them.

Sure. I do find that they work pretty well. The only reason why I'm considering using something else with it is that I've been taking some prescribed medication since the fall and I've noticed my face has become a little more haggard especially around the eyes. Also, I've noticed that I'm not gaining strength as quickly in my workouts. I had to stop working out for a while due to minor surgery and the gains since returning just aren't fast anymore.
Anyway, the results I got from Alex's stuff are pretty subtle. Some increase in energy. I do have a "healthy, glow". I went through a spell were I was wasn't using his stuff as much I noticed my face looked more haggard and just didn't feel as strong. When I'm using them consistenly, my face looks does look better. It's also helped me out with some joint problems.
chi_chi_rodriguez

enfolded metals

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

Mr. GreenTea wrote:

It's electromagnetic rather than magnetic energy (and pulsing EM energy) that's a problem.

Just to confirm: a transfer disc connected a chi gen is will compromise the psychic jewelry, correct?
chi_chi_rodriguez

enfolded metals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

chi_chi_rodriguez wrote:
Mr. GreenTea wrote:

It's electromagnetic rather than magnetic energy (and pulsing EM energy) that's a problem.

Just to confirm: a transfer disc connected a chi gen is will compromise the psychic jewelry, correct?

If I only wear the pendant 6-8 hrs a day while sleeping, would that be enough? If not, can I get it confimed whether it's ok to wear the the pendant while wearing a transfer disc?

Remote Influence Masterclass

Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
Does Energy "Matter?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

chi_chi_rodriguez wrote:
chi_chi_rodriguez wrote:
Mr. GreenTea wrote:

If I only wear the pendant 6-8 hrs a day while sleeping, would that be enough? If not, can I get it confimed whether it's ok to wear the the pendant while wearing a transfer disc?

Given how the Longevity pendant works, sleep would be the best time to wear it. You want to make sure you aren't wearing other energy devices. This is a time for your body to repair and regenerate.

chi_chi_rodriguez

enfolded metals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

Mr. GreenTea wrote:

Given how the Longevity pendant works, sleep would be the best time to wear it. You want to make sure you aren't wearing other energy devices. This is a time for your body to repair and regenerate.

Mr. GreenTea wrote:

Cool. Thanks. I don't wear any other energy devices at night. The rings don't qualify as em.

Another thing just came to mind: I'm probably going to get a bunch of the Cory Herter energy patterns. Are these ok to use at night with the longevity pendant? I don't think they are em but want to confirm.
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
Does Energy "Matter?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

chi_chi_rodriguez wrote:
Mr. GreenTea wrote:

Mr. GreenTea wrote:

Cool. Thanks. I don't wear any other energy devices at night. The rings don't qualify as em.

Another thing just came to mind: I'm probably going to get a bunch of the Cory Herter energy patterns. Are these ok to use at night with the longevity pendant? I don't think they are em but want to confirm.

EM or not EM, just be aware that they will not be conducive to a good night's sleep, which is counter productive and will effectively short-circuit what the longevity field is doing.

chi_chi_rodriguez

enfolded metals

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Dale Power's Longevity Pendant Reply with quote

Mr. GreenTea wrote:

EM or not EM, just be aware that they will not be conducive to a good night's sleep, which is counter productive and will effectively short-circuit what the longevity field is doing.

For what it's worth, my sleep quality is uneffected except my dreams are more vivid
the professor

Not Posted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am taking an Spiritual Immortality course tht works wonders. Building a strong Light body is the Key to better health & long life.
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
Does Energy "Matter?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you can get your money back. Doesn't look like the course is teaching you anything.

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

kveldulf

Dale Power website?
using XM Mp3s in CS7?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Dale is working on "immortality" -or at least some serious life-extension - now also (see the psychichelps' "what's new" section).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: