XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to shake hands efficiently.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Author Message
Focus
Reputation: 3
Reputation: 3


Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 168
Location: France

How to shake hands efficiently.
Dowsing to solve historical enigmas.
Harmony with your place of living.
(non-)beneficial energies or frequencies.
Animal spirit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: How to shake hands efficiently. Reply with quote

Hi, all of you.

Last week, I have acquired a new status. My boss revealed to me it was because of the way I shake hands with him - but I guess (and I hope) there are other reasons.

In France (it depends of the uses in various countries), male co-workers shake hands every morning and every evening. Many psycholigists have written about the importance of the very first contact with pepople and especially the way you shake hands.

I have always considered that politeness is important while shaking hands, through 4 main points :

- I consider good to watch people straight in the eyes while shaking hands with them.
When you shake hands looking somewhere else, the opposite person feels you are not a straightforward person.

- You should seize the hand of the opposite person.
If you have a limp hand, it shows that you lack energy.

- You should keep the hand firmly during about 1 or 2 seconds.
If you shake hands very rapidly it means you do not consider the person as important, that you are not involved in the greeting.

- It is good to say the name of the person while shaking hands with him. That way, every handshake is personnal and shows the interest you have in the person.

Then, smile! I do not mention it but it conveys a good image of you.

All this is felt unconsciously by the person you enter in contact with. It is not a matter of knowledge.

With a simple gesture made correctly every business meeting and any professionnal relationship should start as well as it could.

Focus
_________________
J'ai vu d'la lumière et j'me suis dit "Qu'est-ce qui s'passe là haut?"
Y avait pas d'porte ouverte alors j'ai pété un carreau.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Remote Influence Masterclass

PleiadianHealer
Reputation: 5
Reputation: 5


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 3203
Location: California

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
.....
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: How to shake hands efficiently. Reply with quote

Focus wrote:
Hi, all of you.

Last week, I have acquired a new status. My boss revealed to me it was because of the way I shake hands with him - but I guess (and I hope) there are other reasons.

In France (it depends of the uses in various countries), male co-workers shake hands every morning and every evening. Many psycholigists have written about the importance of the very first contact with pepople and especially the way you shake hands.

I have always considered that politeness is important while shaking hands, through 4 main points :

- I consider good to watch people straight in the eyes while shaking hands with them.
When you shake hands looking somewhere else, the opposite person feels you are not a straightforward person.

- You should seize the hand of the opposite person.
If you have a limp hand, it shows that you lack energy.

- You should keep the hand firmly during about 1 or 2 seconds.
If you shake hands very rapidly it means you do not consider the person as important, that you are not involved in the greeting.

- It is good to say the name of the person while shaking hands with him. That way, every handshake is personnal and shows the interest you have in the person.

Then, smile! I do not mention it but it conveys a good image of you.

All this is felt unconsciously by the person you enter in contact with. It is not a matter of knowledge.

With a simple gesture made correctly every business meeting and any professionnal relationship should start as well as it could.

Focus


Congratulations on your new status! And thanks for the tips on hand-shaking. I had no idea something like that was so important in France..... geeze... I learn something new everyday.!
_________________
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maxan
Reputation: 5
Reputation: 5


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 546
Location: San Francisco, CA

Accurate Paranormal Meter
If you're a musician, you want this
Worlds most powerful talisman
Altered states.com Sacred Harmony
Amygdala and attraction

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats man!

Hey, did you know that by shifting your hand that it grasps his palm from above, you send even more dominant signals? I do this a lot and my subordinates respond just the way I want
_________________
Show me da money.

I love Jon Logan's stuff!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Focus
Reputation: 3
Reputation: 3


Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 168
Location: France

How to shake hands efficiently.
Dowsing to solve historical enigmas.
Harmony with your place of living.
(non-)beneficial energies or frequencies.
Animal spirit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxan wrote:
(...) shifting your hand that it grasps his palm from above (...)


Do you mean to take the hand closer to the forearm?
_________________
J'ai vu d'la lumière et j'me suis dit "Qu'est-ce qui s'passe là haut?"
Y avait pas d'porte ouverte alors j'ai pété un carreau.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maxan
Reputation: 5
Reputation: 5


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 546
Location: San Francisco, CA

Accurate Paranormal Meter
If you're a musician, you want this
Worlds most powerful talisman
Altered states.com Sacred Harmony
Amygdala and attraction

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that's the "Politician's Handshake". The dominant handshake is simple. Grasp his hand as you normally would, then turn your palm counter clockwise by 30 degrees, then shake. What happens is your hand is above his palm. It's like he's submitting, and you're literally the top dog.

It sends subliminal commands of "I am your superior"

Do this to your boss for instant respect.
_________________
Show me da money.

I love Jon Logan's stuff!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seeker
Reputation: 5
Reputation: 5


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 940
Location: :V:

The Secret
How Do You Make A Lesbian Laugh?
Y Women Are Better Than Men
How to Bow Efficiently
Help two adorable animals!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handshaking, [For Males]

Handshaking, [For Germaphobes]

Handshaking, [For Alpha Females]

Handshaking, [For First Impressions]

The Lion's Paw, [For Illumined One's]

The Seeker's Paw, [For 9/11 Truthers]

_________________

I Change My Dream Into An Ideal,
Someday I'll Show You..
..A Brilliant World.

The Seeker Knows The Way
Gazing Always
At The Inner Horizon
Holding To The Path
Until The Goal Is Reached.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

cast spells

Focus
Reputation: 3
Reputation: 3


Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 168
Location: France

How to shake hands efficiently.
Dowsing to solve historical enigmas.
Harmony with your place of living.
(non-)beneficial energies or frequencies.
Animal spirit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxan wrote:
The dominant handshake is simple. Grasp his hand as you normally would, then turn your palm counter clockwise by 30 degrees, then shake. What happens is your hand is above his palm. It's like he's submitting, and you're literally the top dog.

It sends subliminal commands of "I am your superior"


OK, good tip.

Another question : would a dominating person do this handshake unconsciously?
_________________
J'ai vu d'la lumière et j'me suis dit "Qu'est-ce qui s'passe là haut?"
Y avait pas d'porte ouverte alors j'ai pété un carreau.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
herzog
Reputation: 3
Reputation: 3


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 284


QB Quantum Pulse
North Korea Missiles
Anyone scammed on linkedin?
Cash Renegade
Orgasmotron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do. It's always gotten me places.
_________________
Sono caldo. Mi piace donna!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


RSS our Content

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group

Board Security

19385 Attacks blocked

 

XtremeMind Home

 

XtremeMind Blog

Catalogue