XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I HAVE BUILD THE TOP SECRET RADIONICS MACHINE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
INFINITE LIGHT

I have thrown away all my radionics machines.
Sesssions
Need Suggestion On Radionic Machine to Buy
does anybody here use cybershaman with a chigenerator?
does anybody use cybershaman with a chigenerator?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: I HAVE BUILD THE TOP SECRET RADIONICS MACHINE Reply with quote

Recently I have build my most powerful radionics machne to date.

The Top Secret Radionics Machine that has been distributed over the internet.

It took a ridiculous amount of hardwork over 3 months to get all the material and then finally a classic scientist all dayall night benge with back to back me staying up 2 days straight going to sleep, and then staying up2 days stragiht again but I finally got it done.

don't even ask how much it costs to make. I'm estiimating at least over 500 max 600 or more.

Instead of using a crystal or copper headband to connect to the box like instructed, I used a Psychic Amplification Helmet that I made.
Instead of a copper bowl i used an illuminum. instead of a copper tetrohedron i used wire hanger covered in aluminum with copper wire all around it. i used a orgone powermid pyramid from powermid instead of a traditional orgone blaster.

I've been going a little crazy lately so my goal was "I think only postive and loving thoughts about our lord god."

Now I set it up and implemented my htoughts for the neccessary 10 minutes and then left it running from one to 9:30 at night.

Then the weirdest thing happened. Before i was gonna unhook the frequency (it takes a large amount of work to both set it up for a frequency and unhook it which includes a banishing of all negative energies it naturally collects after each broadcast)

I put the helmet on that i forgot to onhook to the witness plate and thoughts literally overtook my head which were postive thoughts about the lord.

Now I've practiced telepathy which is basically listening for thoughts that are not yours. And my guides talkto me sometimes. So I KNOW when a thought is not mine and when my mine is cleared and this is just a message i was receiving.

so that meant that THE THOUGHT FORM HAD BECAME SO POWERFUL THAT IT LITERALLY TOOK OVER THE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD!!

everytime i'd try to think something else those thoughts would overcome it.

Furthermore for you hermetics who use magnetized water out there its required to put a glass of salt water on the witness plate. THe water this machine produces is some of the strongest I have ever experienced in life. I have no doubt if i programmed it with something like "health" or "wealth" or "cure cancer" and left it running for 12 hours one could use the water by

putting some of it in a vile that they can carry around to broadcast the frequency throughout them.
putting a drop in one eight ounce cup and drinking it in the morning and night.
using diluded versions of it and rubbing it across yoru body

the water soild at lifetechnology only 25 grams lasts a whole entire year cause your suppose to delude it. And the water created from this machine is probbaly around the same range of power. it's scarry to think that a master hermetics can create this type of strong and obvious energy just from their body alone when it took the ridiculous setup of this machine to create mine.

remember water holds thoughts and charges like nothing else. Realize the overall importance of this truth when you realize that our BODY IS 70% WATER!!!!

only problem with the thing is that it requires a reload of orgone sheets, 30 day super charged crystals, and lots of hooking up and shutting down after eachand every use.

BUt its worth it, the thing is ridiculously powerful.

I"m gonna use it in the future to make some higih level psifighting constructs and then bound them to a crystal. Or actually take my shot at making a philosophers stone when lord knows me myself is not powerful enough to make one. Heck, I might even take a symbol for the akashic element, some descriptions and some clay and try to make a being or entity. Also gonna use it to augement my own powers.

It's obvious to me at this point the skys the limit with this little device.

i would post links to were you can get the plans, but the thing tellsme i cant post any.

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

Sojrn

LEMURIAN SEED CRYSTALS
FREE ENERGY
OPENING THE THIRD EYE
WINGMAKERS
Hi Everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infinite Light,

Please post some pictures of your hard work.
HSteinfeld

celestial voyages. 12 gb. Enjoy
How to get any girl... According to a moron
Yes the Comet Naibiru is worrisome, but what about...
For those with audio based chi emitters
First Impressions: The Evil Diamond

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. You got photobucket to help.

Ive just gotten christmas bonus and have an inordinate desire to spend on zany things.
WinningMind

sport betting with orgone generators, anyone try?
God's hammar spell
Use NLP on Resume to get job interviews successfully?
See spirits spell questions
Love spells service...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a month, how's your success been with the powerful radionics machne? Smile
lucifer2

America, still the Leading Country in the world
Efficacy of the Ultra Rad GTR-Imagine
The Moon and Radionics/psionics

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Be generous for once Reply with quote

Come on Infinite Mind, don't be a spoil-sport. We're used to SHARE what we know and what we own here. And we share generously, usually. So, please, let's have those (plan) links for your Miracle Machine. Otherwise, what's the use of posting your reports here???? You'll be dealt a very positive Karma Boost, I'm sure.
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
THE THREAT OF RADIATION IS REAL
Does Energy "Matter?"
Energy Structures of the Body

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Be generous for once Reply with quote

lucifer2 wrote:
Come on Infinite Mind, don't be a spoil-sport. We're used to SHARE what we know and what we own here. And we share generously, usually. So, please, let's have those (plan) links for your Miracle Machine. Otherwise, what's the use of posting your reports here???? You'll be dealt a very positive Karma Boost, I'm sure.

Yeah, right. Maybe his name should be LIMITED LIGHT instead of INFINITE LIGHT. There is a definite Holier-Than-Thou patina to his posts...

cast spells

Sojrn

LEMURIAN SEED CRYSTALS
FREE ENERGY
OPENING THE THIRD EYE
WINGMAKERS
Hi Everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I HAVE BUILD THE TOP SECRET RADIONICS MACHINE Reply with quote

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Recently I have build my most powerful radionics machne to date.
The Top Secret Radionics Machine that has been distributed over the internet.
It took a ridiculous amount of hardwork over 3 months to get all the material and then finally a classic scientist all dayall night benge with back to back me staying up 2 days straight going to sleep, and then staying up2 days stragiht again but I finally got it done.
don't even ask how much it costs to make. I'm estiimating at least over 500 max 600 or more.
Instead of using a crystal or copper headband to connect to the box like instructed, I used a Psychic Amplification Helmet that I made.
Instead of a copper bowl i used an illuminum. instead of a copper tetrohedron i used wire hanger covered in aluminum with copper wire all around it. i used a orgone powermid pyramid from powermid instead of a traditional orgone blaster.
I've been going a little crazy lately so my goal was "I think only postive and loving thoughts about our lord god."
Now I set it up and implemented my htoughts for the neccessary 10 minutes and then left it running from one to 9:30 at night.
Then the weirdest thing happened. Before i was gonna unhook the frequency (it takes a large amount of work to both set it up for a frequency and unhook it which includes a banishing of all negative energies it naturally collects after each broadcast)
I put the helmet on that i forgot to onhook to the witness plate and thoughts literally overtook my head which were postive thoughts about the lord.
Now I've practiced telepathy which is basically listening for thoughts thatare not yours. And my guides talkto me sometimes. So I KNOW when a thought is not mine and when my mine is cleared and this is just a message i was receiving.
so that meant that THE THOUGHT FORM HAD BECAME SO POWERFUL THAT IT LITERALLY TOOK OVER THE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD!!
everytime i'd try to think something else those thoughts would overcome it.
Furthermore for you hermetics who use magnetized water out there its required to put a glass of salt water on the witness plate. THe water this machine produces is some of the strongest I have ever experienced in life. I have no doubt if i programmed it with something like "health" or "wealth" or "cure cancer" and left it running for 12 hours one could use the water by
putting some of it in a vile that they can carry around to broadcast the frequency throughout them.
putting a drop in one eight ounce cup and drinking it in the morning and night.
using diluded versions of it and rubbing it across yoru body
the water soild at lifetechnology only 25 grams lasts a whole entire year cause your suppose to delude it. And the water created from this machine is probbaly around the same range of power. it's scarry to think that a master hermetics can create this type of strong and obvious energy just from their body alone when it took the ridiculous setup of this machine to create mine.
remember water holds thoughts and charges like nothing else. Realize the overall importance of this truth when you realize that our BODY IS 70% WATER!!!!
only problem with the thing is that it requires a reload of orgone sheets, 30 day super charged crystals, and lots of hooking up and shutting down after eachand every use.
BUt its worth it, the thing is ridiculously powerful.
I"m gonna use it in the future to make some higih level psifighting constructs and then bound them to a crystal. Or actually take my shot at making a philosophers stone when lord knows me myself is not powerful enough to make one. Heck, I might even take a symbol for the akashic element, some descriptions and some clay and try to make a being or entity. Also gonna use it to augement my own powers.
t's obvious to me at this point the skys the limit with this little device.
i would post links to were you can get the plans, but the thing tellsme i cant post any.

It's been a over a month so I wouldn't hold your breath.
Ankoku15

Insight
Can you reprogram this?
Examples
Anyone ever been caught?
Visualization

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is listening to an internal voice...
which he may have created himself...

That could be good or bad I suppose, lol

But seeing as he stopped responding perhaps its the latter :\
INFINITE LIGHT

Sesssions

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry that I didn't post the links at first.

I tried to post them with the thread but it wouldn't let me. i'll try again with some sensor dodging right now.

http : // www . angelfire . com/ clone/ disclosure666

http : / /www . mysticalwonders . org/group/ about157 . html

obviously i have been successful.

the website and the plans are needed. because when you analize the documents to their completion you will notice that the website has pictures that the pdf does not.

and at the same time, the pdf has zoomed in version of the docs.
INFINITE LIGHT

Sesssions

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Be generous for once Reply with quote

Mr. GreenTea wrote:
lucifer2 wrote:

Yeah, right. Maybe his name should be LIMITED LIGHT instead of INFINITE LIGHT. There is a definite Holier-Than-Thou patina to his posts...

I apologize for the holilier than thou patina. I always post with the greatest intention and never meant to offend or insenuate that I"m better than anyone.

We are all one, need is an illusion, superiority is an illusion.

But mroe than just you are pointing thits out so I think I should change my posting style or something or take a serious analysis on how i post things so that people won't make this misconception.
Sojrn

LEMURIAN SEED CRYSTALS
FREE ENERGY
OPENING THE THIRD EYE
WINGMAKERS
Hi Everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

I tried to post them with the thread but it wouldn't let me. i'll try again with some sensor dodging right now.

the website and the plans are needed. because when you analize the documents to their completion you will notice that the website has pictures that the pdf does not.

Infinite Light,

Those links are old and have been seen by almost everyone here. How about some pictures and info about the machine you built Question
INFINITE LIGHT

Sesssions

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sojrn wrote:
INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

Infinite Light,

Those links are old and have been seen by almost everyone here. How
about some pictures and info about the machine you built Question

It is true I took many pictures during the construction of the machine. If it is that what is desired by the masses, then I shall upload them and post them up within a day or so.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sojrn

LEMURIAN SEED CRYSTALS
FREE ENERGY
OPENING THE THIRD EYE
WINGMAKERS
Hi Everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Sojrn wrote:
INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

Infinite Light,

Those links are old and have been seen by almost everyone here. How
about some pictures and info about the machine you built Question

It is true I took many pictures during the construction of the machine. it is that what is desired by the masses, then I shall upload them and post them up within a day or so.

Thanks. Smile
The Parabola Institute

"Top Secret Radionics Machine" Rebuild Poll/Questi
Future Machines

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon, I may have pictures of a finished device to show you, but for now, a schematic of our reworked version of the original "Sphere Manipulator" component:

A few notable updates to our machine:

* Much, much more compact; the entire device is approximately the size of a phone book

* Eliminated dependency on external components; this means no more reliance on a laptop, the machine has a built in LCD display screen

* More sturdy & more portable without sacrificing output for portability

Edited to add: Also, it should be noted that this is an early version schematic & the actual component has undergone several minor changes throughout the course of development.
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Parabola Institute wrote:
Soon, I may have pictures of a finished device to show you, but for now, a schematic of our reworked version of the original "Sphere Manipulator" component:

A few notable updates to our machine:

* Much, much more compact; the entire device is approximately the size of a phone book

* Eliminated dependency on external components; this means no more reliance on a laptop, the machine has a built in LCD display screen

* More sturdy & more portable without sacrificing output for portability

Edited to add: Also, it should be noted that this is an early version schematic & the actual component has undergone several minor changes throughout the course of development.

Can you give us a better idea of what it will do? It does look interesting!
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Radionics FAQ All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: