XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best NLP Technique(s)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> NLP and Neurosemantics

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Archos

Best NLP Technique(s)?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Best NLP Technique(s)? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I want to do a full mental clear out but specifically so that I can attract Love.

Could any one tell me what the best NLP Technique(s) could be used to clear out blockages and begin attracting Love are.

Suggestions as to EFT affirmations would be welcomed also.

Thanks! =D

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

cobain

So I've been on HYIP for awhile
Clorophyll miracle cure
eminent backlink pyramid
With regards to the Catholic Church
Create an impact

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The swish technique is very useful. Do it three times in 20 minutes and you'll be cleared of limiting beliefs.

In a nutshell: imagine the negative thought in center. Shrink it, gray it out to the left and replace it with with a large vibrant image of what you want on the right side.

You can also smurf the negative belief.

Heard of smurfing? Tom Vizzini, Kenrick Cleveland and Joey Plazo used to discuss this method on their respective yahoogroups before. The methodology goes: transform the hated thought or belief into a tiny blue smurf. Freeze it.

It eventually dies.

This method also works on people who are bothering you. Say, you're with a gorgeous girl and a pest of a guy. To get rid of the guy, smurf him in your mind. He'll feel repelled by the energy and leave.

Works!

I choose CHOICE
Guest1

Dropbox
cybershaman 8 on windows 7
Review of Jack Greenwood's The Ultimate Power
Higher Balance Institute
androtics direct

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqrF9xXy7Tg
derren brown
elroy

Seawater to ENERGY
Solid Principles To Make it BIG
Dressing = More Women
heard whispers on Karls new project
AVC with Mother: Kills Psoriasis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post cobain.

Smurfing is something I first discovered from Tom 5 years back. It's one surefire way to get rid of the third wheel from any gathering. 3 minutes, and he's outta there!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Archos

Best NLP Technique(s)?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip Cobain,

Could you give me any info on how to Swish? Im rather new to NLP and although I have some experience, Im still unaware of a few methods, and/or the best way to use methods I already know.

Thanks again!
Archos

Best NLP Technique(s)?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, any recommendations on the imagery I should use to clear out the blockages and begin attracting someone/love or a particular person?
ghutton

Inspired by your dreams
Real deal pheromones
Very powerful chant
Master formula for success
Astral Sex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 Select a replacement image
First select your replacement image - ask yourself How do I want to be instead.

Having selected the replacement image see and hear yourself `over there' in a dissociated image. It is important that this image is dissociated. Enhance the detail and the quality (submodalities) of this until it the image is quite compelling.

2 Find the trigger for the unwanted activity
Discover how you know when to have the unwanted image or behaviour.

Ask yourself What occurs just before this negative or un-wanted state begins? This time, you want an associated image of what is going on immediately before you engage in the unwanted activity.

3 Put the replacement in the corner of unwanted image
Imagine a small postage-stamp sized version of your replacement picture in the bottom corner of the unwanted picture.

4 Swish the two images
Now you want t make both images change simultaneously and with increasing speed. (Experienced NLPers will select two critical submodalities to use here. However simply making the images change size and distance from you will work most of the time.)

Have the 'negative' image become smaller and shoot off into the distance. At the same time have the 'positive' replacement image become larger and closer until it replaces the negative image completely. Imagine a "swish" sound as you do this - hence the name. That's one Swish sound.

(Do this fairly slowly at first taking, say, 5-10 seconds to do it. Then continue, doing it a little faster each time, until you are swishing almost instantaneously - in less than a second!)

5 Clear your mind
After each Swish round blank your mind, fully! Think of something else or visualise your favourite colour. Breathing easily as you do this since some people tend to hold their breath while concentrating on doing the Swish. It is crucial to the success of the Swish to clear your mind or turn your attention outside before you do each next round.

6 Practice 5-7 times
Repeat steps 3 to 5 up to about seven times until you have difficulty in maintaining the unwanted image.

‘I don’t visualise’
This is a common belief. You can do an Auditory or a Kinaesthetic Swish, too. So if you (or the person , if you are assisting someone else) believe that you have difficulty in visualising you could accept this belief and use a kinaesthetic or auditory swish.

However the Swish will generally be more effective in the Visual system since this appears to be the only system in which we can simultaneously change two sets of representations.

So I would suggest that you act 'as if' you are visualising - do it 'pretending' that you are able to follow the steps and can visualise clearly. Curiously, this will work just as effectively!
Nexus Contact Solutions is a US based corporation registered in 2003 primarily for the purpose of developing business opportunities in the world's fastest growing industries – business process outsourcing (BPO). NCS exploits business opportunities in English-language, offshore solutions for contact center services, telemessaging services, and back-office support services, catering primarily to North American large scale IT firms.
Magitech

Russian style martial arts
UltraRad Imagine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look up Ross Jeffries=P
cobain

So I've been on HYIP for awhile
Clorophyll miracle cure
eminent backlink pyramid
With regards to the Catholic Church
Create an impact

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross Jeffries really sucked. Even Hypnotica thought so.

I say stick with REAL NLP. like the stuff taught by Vizzini, Hall, Grinder, Plazo, Boddenheimer etc.

I choose CHOICE
NLPCoaching

Not Posted

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys heard of Time Line Therapy? We have a technique to DELETE any limiting belief that a client has.

It takes less than 5 minutes and the whole belief is totally gone. We find the root cause of the problem, back in the time when client created that belief, and we let go of that limiting decision/limiting belief.

The process itself re-evaluates every single event that had to do with this limiting belief and changes it, in light of the new learnings, new choices.

This works 100% of the time. It's the absolute best, out of everything known to me.
MatureMagus

Audio modulated chigenerator with radbox
boosting e-business with radionics
Combining several chi/orgone generators
RAD Attract
psychic development for Radionics?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobain wrote:
Ross Jeffries really sucked. Even Hypnotica thought so.

Not a very reliable source, perhaps?

Quote:
I say stick with REAL NLP. like the stuff taught by Vizzini, Hall, Grinder, Plazo, Boddenheimer etc.

I'd say Bandler and Grinder. They are the founders.
raq

Dowsing on exams
Thousands of Seduction products for free

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NLPCoaching wrote:
Have you guys heard of Time Line Therapy? We have a technique to DELETE any limiting belief that a client has.

It takes less than 5 minutes and the whole belief is totally gone. We find the root cause of the problem, back in the time when client created that belief, and we let go of that limiting decision/limiting belief.

The process itself re-evaluates every single event that had to do with this limiting belief and changes it, in light of the new learnings, new choices.

This works 100% of the time. It's the absolute best, out of everything known to me.

Tad James - The Secret of Creating your Future?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> NLP and Neurosemantics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: