XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All things Wonderland (extraOddinary)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> General Reviews

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Wonderland

My free books
Please delete.
Chatterbox
RapportNotes - Social Skills and Attraction
London 2012 Summer Olympics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomSKinney wrote:
If only someone I could trust to give honest feedback would be dumb enough to pay for the class.

Haha.

What would happen...(?)

Clearly you're arrogant and hold high opinions of yourself. Not a pretty colour on anyone.

Move on, man.

Author of M*gic: http://extraoddinary.com/learn
Wonderland

My free books
Please delete.
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New blog post

How to Start Lucid Dreaming: http://extraoddinary.com/lucid-dreaming

TomSKinney

Ascension Seat Spell by Dreamweaver
Could Dale Power use Rudraksha bead malas to grow fields?
What happened to EP3?
WMA 7.83 Hz entrainment - headphones optional - coffee maker
Pig placenta health drink, from Japan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time I was particularly good about recording dreams. I was getting to the point of writing down up to five in one night, and was having weekly lucid dreams for two months. Then my dream recall slowed down over about two weeks. I spent the next year writing "no dream recall" every day. Finally I stopped and about a month later I started remembering dreams again. It works really well, but I find that I just resent it too much to actually do it.

Taking a B complex to get B6 sounds workable.

My free books
Please delete.
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomSKinney wrote:
One time I was particularly good about recording dreams. I was getting to the point of writing down up to five in one night, and was having weekly lucid dreams for two months. Then my dream recall slowed down over about two weeks. I spent the next year writing "no dream recall" every day. Finally I stopped and about a month later I started remembering dreams again. It works really well, but I find that I just resent it too much to actually do it.

Taking a B complex to get B6 sounds workable.

Awesome, Tom.

A lot of this stuff helped when I was starting out with lucid dreaming. Still got lots to say about it. Posting more soon.

TomSKinney

Ascension Seat Spell by Dreamweaver
Could Dale Power use Rudraksha bead malas to grow fields?
What happened to EP3?
WMA 7.83 Hz entrainment - headphones optional - coffee maker
Pig placenta health drink, from Japan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of now I have 2 months of writing down dreams. I still haven't started resenting it yet, so the dream recall is getting better. It just isn't translating into lucid dreams this time. I have had two near misses with some awareness of dreaming. Just no real ability to work with it.

The B complex didn't work. I still take it because it was a really big bottle and I have more left. Adding B6 by itself didn't work. I read that melatonin helps, but it doesn't really help with dreaming - beyond possibly making it easier to stay asleep longer. Same with valerian.

I have some gingko biloba and mugwort. Those will be my next attempts.

So far with subliminals, I have had a couple that increased my dream recall. I don't really have an MP3 player that works for listening all night. The battery doesn't hold a charge. That means that if it isn't a silent sound MP3 that I can play on speakers - it has to be truly silent - then I have to sit at the computer with headphones for hours on end. I don't really expect this route to get me anywhere. The software I used to create my own subliminals is sitting on the hard drive of a broken computer, in a closet, gathering dust. Anything I would have to pay for would cost so much money that I wouldn't feel good about using it. That's what often happened with stuff I paid for.

Anyway, still working on it. Increasing the reality checks and writing my dreams down to get better ideas about picking reminders. It isn't easy to find waking experiences to match my dream experiences. It doesn't help that usually I don't really have a body in my dreams. Things just tend to happen in front of my point of awareness, without even being touched. And the overall level of detail is very low. There is barely anything to see. People are few and far between even in places which should be crowded.

My free books
Please delete.
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomSKinney wrote:
As of now I have 2 months of writing down dreams. I still haven't started resenting it yet, so the dream recall is getting better. It just isn't translating into lucid dreams this time. I have had two near misses with some awareness of dreaming. Just no real ability to work with it.

Okay cool. I'm just about to finish the next Lucid Dreaming article with some extra tips and explanation that I think should help. I think people will like it. I'll post it here ASAP.

Remote Influence Masterclass

Wonderland

My free books
Please delete.
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: extraOddinary turns 5! Reply with quote

extraOddinary is celebrating 5 years online

Specials on spells, M*gic, and new MASCOTS and X*

Each request is entered into a raffle to win an Amazon Gift Card + Unreleased Magic Goodies

More at: http://extraoddinary.com/magic-spells

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: