XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kleem more than 108 times

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Stride

Cybershaman for psp
ps6 vs ps5 methods
Best mp3/cd to enter theta?
overkill or ultimate combo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:16 pm    Post subject: Kleem more than 108 times Reply with quote

Would there be a problem of just chanting "kleem" for 20 minutes instead of keeping a count of 108 times?

cast spells

drigh

Millionaire creator
Kanzawa Sensei
Tidal wetness results?!?
Personal world views
GAME CHANGING EVENT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic does interest me also, all indian mantras seem to be 108 or 1080 which i cant keep count, i just keep chanting but would also like to know if i have to keep count. I know rosemary's help a lot though
Stride

Cybershaman for psp
ps6 vs ps5 methods
Best mp3/cd to enter theta?
overkill or ultimate combo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess no one knows the answer
SageMage

Selling a Ju99 with PBT 2400 Power booster and transfer coup
Selling Zephyr ELF wave generator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:14 am    Post subject: Kleem more than 108 times Reply with quote

108 is a power number for mantras as is multiples of such... 1080 etc... Without going into too much detail, let's just say that there is a special spiritual significance that makes this effective and worthwhile.

Generally, a Mala is used to keep track so that the mind may focus on the mantra and not the counting. (it's the same principle as a rosary. The beads are felt by the fingers without focus being lost by trying to keep track counting.)
A mala is a set of of prayer beads, most hindu or buddhist malas are 108 beads specifically for chanting.
You can find them rather inexpensively on ebay, when I practiced yoga, they were recommended by our teacher for mantras, and we were not allowed to wear them until they had been chanted upon for thirty days consecutively, at least 108 times per day. Though people don't always wear them, it is a way to carry the vibrations of the mantra with you.
Generally, only one mantra per mala so as to not mix up or confuse the energies. This was the rule for us, although, I'm no expert, there may be variations in practice that I'm not aware of.

Do a search on malas and you'll find tons of information. I'm sure doing a search on the Kleem mantra will give you plenty to work with as well.

I hope this helps! Best of Wishes and Brightest of Blessings!
-SageMage

P.S. it's rather late here and so I apologize for poor punctuation etc..
morpheus

Just started using some George Hutton mp3 tracks.
Grand Unity Subliminals
Has anyone ever purchased a Taweez amulet?
Do pheromones fit into your strategy for self evolution?
Using affirmation recordings with chi gens.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in that idea of one mantra per mala.
riws

Talmadge Harper
Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initially the seeker is more focussed on the bead rather than the mantra Evil or Very Mad

There are malas available where at the end of 108 beads there is a "meru" bead. When you get to the meru, you know 108 chants are complete.

Traditionalists dont cross the meru. Instead move/reverse the mala in a way that they restart the chant with bead no 108 and go back to bead 1.

Frankly, if you do chant 108 and chant more of the mantra, it is not going to lead to any severe repercussions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Radionics FAQ All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: