XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need serious help with demonic attack

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
desertguy

Need voltage regulator/ AC adapter for 16 core Imagine
Spurling Harmonizer paired with radionics device

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Need serious help with demonic attack Reply with quote

Hi I'm new here but have always had an interest in radionics and manifestation; was involved in meditation and metaphysics for years. For years (actually decades) I have been under attack from some kind of demonic entity and lately it's gotten much worse. The worst times are at night, and as the moon is approaching full. Whatever this thing is, it has the power to punch through powered orgonite, black tourmaline, and sacred geometric forms, to get at me. I do have a Shiva on the way, and Mark was made aware of my struggles with this issue, so hopefully that will give some help. Tonight, I've had to stay up and keep the lights on, because as I was trying to fall asleep, it blasted its way inside me; all I can say is it feels like you're going insane. It starts as a feathery, spider webby feeling, usually on my left leg, then all hell breaks loose. I am just so sick of this and I know I have the power to drive this thing back to hell or wherever it came from, I just need to know how. I am willing to do whatever work is necessary, and I will buy whatever radionics machine that I need. I have so much to learn in this area, so am hoping for advice from all of you. Would an Imagine be a good start; combined with the use of disruptive sigils, and if so, how do I learn about those? What about the Attack Minimax as something to use against this thing? This all started in 1970 when using a ouja board, and the use of LSD didn't help either. Yeah, I was incredibly dumb then. Thank all of you so much; I don't know where else to turn.

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

noOne

Child of the Sun
Manifesting real money with subliminals, an experiment
Deep past life healing [free]
10 Minutes Chakra - Akshara Weave
PaypalCash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I think you must clear the attachment before working on protection. Ask a healer... PM me if you need a good one.

Also, this thread might be helpful: http://xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=7807

Good Luck
desertguy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help. I did get a PM from Sphinx and may be working with him at some point. Thanks again!
BlueKnight

Sex Dream Come True
Simple mind changing technique
Few words about Deep Mind Ultra 2
Massive tachyonite ORB
20% discount on all Jobet's Spells and MLF da Babe/or Money

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Need serious help with demonic attack Reply with quote

Hi,

if I can help in anyway I would like offer this free mp3:

I recommend you to listen to this one:
http://seductionmagicflow.com/free_files/OREDZIE-ENKI-2012-361times.mp3

here is description to it:
http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=7935

I bet you will like it.

Ah. And this left leg. As I discover the lef leg - that's female side, female energies. I have read somewhere that if someone has problems with left leg that meaing that he has the problem with female pre-domination issues - these can be unconscious. I also noticed that left as well right leg is strongly connected to root chakra and also the legs - the end of legs - or through the legs everyone do the natrual grounding to the earth chakra. Hope this could give you any new ideas Smile

Kinds of regards,
BlueKnight

Last edited by BlueKnight on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
desertguy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks BlueKnight, I did listen to that and very interesting the strong smell of burning sage began to permeate my home. I took that to mean my guides and Angels were coming thru to help. I'm beginning to see that there are people with knowledge that I didn't even know existed. It seems like for the first time in my life I'm getting real help with this. Thank You!
BlueKnight

Sex Dream Come True
Simple mind changing technique
Few words about Deep Mind Ultra 2
Massive tachyonite ORB
20% discount on all Jobet's Spells and MLF da Babe/or Money

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desertguy wrote:
Thanks BlueKnight, I did listen to that and very interesting the strong smell of burning sage began to permeate my home. I took that to mean my guides and Angels were coming thru to help. I'm beginning to see that there are people with knowledge that I didn't even know existed. It seems like for the first time in my life I'm getting real help with this. Thank You!

Hi. I am glad that you are getting the help that you deserve. This mp3 channel energies directly from En-Ki and Marduk - these are very powerful Spiritual Beings, as I know En-Ki is older Son of God, older then Jesus (En-Li) - older because every soul entrance to physical world and born as a child - and every soul done it because of taking the teachings and improve, gaining the enlighemet (similar to theory of reincarnation if not the same) - and En-Li, Jesus was at Earth 2000 years ago - and En-Ki has been about 12000 years ago - therefore I think Jesus could be younger Son of God, and also those younger sons are more "smooth" then older ones. Of course I am not 100% sure about it - becuase En-Ki could born in last 2000 years period at another planets.

Desertguy - I have also the remix of it with 6859 times repetitions - it's too way powerful for me - have felt switch of my heart at 41sec while playing it - but if you have speakers you could play it and maybe clear some space around you.

About the smells. I presonally have developed more hearing and seeing and feeling. I see the "unvisible" spiritual world by my eyes, ears and my sense of feeling. Usually when there some dark energy my vision is dark, etc.. . etc.

I got only from time to time the activation of smell's sense - yes, those dark spirits somethimes smell very odd Very Happy

Best regards,
BlueKnight

Remote Influence Masterclass

PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Need serious help with demonic attack Reply with quote

desertguy wrote:
Hi I'm new here but have always had an interest in radionics and manifestation; was involved in meditation and metaphysics for years. For years (actually decades) I have been under attack from some kind of demonic entity and lately it's gotten much worse. The worst times are at night, and as the moon is approaching full. Whatever this thing is, it has the power to punch through powered orgonite, black tourmaline, and sacred geometric forms, to get at me. I do have a Shiva on the way, and Mark was made aware of my struggles with this issue, so hopefully that will give some help. Tonight, I've had to stay up and keep the lights on, because as I was trying to fall asleep, it blasted its way inside me; all I can say is it feels like you're going insane. It starts as a feathery, spider webby feeling, usually on my left leg, then all hell breaks loose. I am just so sick of this and I know I have the power to drive this thing back to hell or wherever it came from, I just need to know how. I am willing to do whatever work is necessary, and I will buy whatever radionics machine that I need. I have so much to learn in this area, so am hoping for advice from all of you. Would an Imagine be a good start; combined with the use of disruptive sigils, and if so, how do I learn about those? What about the Attack Minimax as something to use against this thing? This all started in 1970 when using a ouja board, and the use of LSD didn't help either. Yeah, I was incredibly dumb then. Thank all of you so much; I don't know where else to turn.

Having a Shiva made for you from the Hooten's is a good idea, since it can give you protection from outside entities. I've never used my Shiva for this, but I've read stories of some fantastic help it can give.

So good luck with that! I think you have more than enough help from everyone in this thread to solve your problems!

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
desertguy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks PleiadianHealer; you guys are the best!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: