XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

High energy, chest area feels warm, 5 hours sleep

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
calvieflip

Law of attraction question
Is approach anxiety ALWAYS the result of poor self-esteem?
My body felt intensely hot during meditation
Got a date in a few days. Need your opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: High energy, chest area feels warm, 5 hours sleep Reply with quote

Is this good or bad.

I got lots of stuff done today. I was just flowing. It feels awesome. It feels like the universe is giving me stuff to do and I just do it. I live in the moment now.

3 hours seemed like only an hour. I exercised for 30 minutes and seemed like only 20 minutes passed by. I was enjoying my exercise too, and also my 30 minutes meditation.

Someone made fun of me today in an indirect way and it just brushed off. Other people's opinions of me don't matter anymore.

I started giving compliments to people and they felt good.

I feel that I have high self esteem now (hopefully not too high)

The only "negative" things I noticed was fast heartbeat, my chest area feels very warm, also this throbbing sensation in my third eye chakra, and only 5 hours of sleep within the past 2 days(10 hours total).

Is this some sort of hypomania or something. One of the symptoms is irritability but I don't have that.

Have you felt something like this? Is this good or bad? Can the 5 hours of sleep lead to something bad?

Remote Influence Masterclass

Munchkin

Kosol Ouch and his torsion field reactor
Can you make a CD for youthening, fat loss, and bodybuilding
Anyone used a paper diagram instead of the machines?
I'm new here and I intend to do instant weight loss!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you are experiencing a state of higher consciousness than what you are used to. Feelings of compassion, oneness etc. Lower vibration reactions will just not be there. I spend periods of time in the same way, but aslo have slip-backs to more everyday consciousness.

I am not sure about the faster heartbeat, but needing less sleep to feel rejuvinated is a good sign. Plenty of chi in entering your system and you are getting enough time in delta brainwaves, the deep sleep that rejuvenates. (you may be having more time in the lower brainwaves in the day too - which goes along with all of this).

Wonderful!
calvieflip

Law of attraction question
Is approach anxiety ALWAYS the result of poor self-esteem?
My body felt intensely hot during meditation
Got a date in a few days. Need your opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Munchkin. Well said. Maybe it is really just more chi in my body.

=D
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are going through right now, in the month of Nov. 2011 a massive awakening of the heart chakra. Many people are feeling all sorts of wierd things going on, in their hearts. I've had all sort's of difficulties lately, some of them very sudden, pertaining to my heart, from chest pains to emotional trauma, that hit me like a ton of bricks.

My best advice is to just hang in there and things will settle down. There is a woman who channels information from a group of beings called the Pleiadian High Council. She has an "update" of what's going on right now that is very important, I hope you get a chance to read it, I got alot out of this particular channeling:

http://www.thinkwithyourheart.net/2011/11/08/transference-the-rebirth/
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Healing powers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: