XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any programs to be 'that' guy?

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Magnatolia

How to become more irresistible?
What is the best mp3 from Melchizedek for this?
Any programs to be 'that' guy?
Any exercises for magnetism, attracting women, confidence?
MP3 product to become more authentic and confident?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Any programs to be 'that' guy? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm looking for meditations (preferably guided) or hypnosis for becoming more alpha, more that guy that owns the room/space, girls notice him and approach him, goes for what he wants, etc.

What would you recommend? I've read some articles and have already noticed some small changes. I know of Erick Brown's Alpha Male hypnosis but wondering what you guys would recommend.

I'm sure there are exercises for guys to ground themselves to the earth/ground to increase their presence and aura and masculinity. Just having trouble finding them.

Thanks guys Smile

cast spells

Bandit795

Titan 5
No Longer Science Fiction: Start-Up Unveils Radical Consciou
Matter and Consciousness: How Our Thoughts Create Our Realit
Built my first HHG
Secret Power Sounds

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spend some money... Either get one of the spells from Joey here:

http://www.xtrememind.com/law-of-attraction.htm

Or get the confidence isochronic mp3 here:

http://www.store.unexplainable.net/products/confidence.php
Teena

I need a recommendation
Google Cash Monster
Unreal Sales
Does ANYTHING actually work out there?
3 magic words?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can vouch for the spells working, although I haven't tried the one you're looking for. The results are subtle at first, so don't expect things to just jump out at you and happen overnight.

My fave so far is the GS. Nothing happened at first, but now, it seems like things are coming together nicely.
BlueKnight

Sex Dream Come True
Simple mind changing technique
Few words about Deep Mind Ultra 2
Massive tachyonite ORB
20% discount on all Jobet's Spells and MLF da Babe/or Money

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teena wrote:

My fave so far is the GS. Nothing happened at first, but now, it seems like things are coming together nicely.

Good information. Thank you!
cathie

Not Posted

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever tried visualization? It’s like the core thing in a lot of programs so it must be important. But you know what else Magnatolia, you don’t have to be the “alpha” with every girl in the world. All you need to do is find that one girl that you can be “that guy” with. I don’t know if you’re just looking for quick sex or something more substantial but you can be the guy that owns the room in the heart of your girl. You don’t have to try to get every vagina in your city. It’s not just about conquest. Guys just have so much trouble understanding that. And you know, sometimes a girl actually wants you to come up to them and talk with them. You can’t always expect girls to come to you. You have to put yourself on the line a risk a little. What’s the worst that can happen? If guys weren’t so busy protecting their egos from a “no” answer, they might get a lot farther.
noOne

Child of the Sun
Manifesting real money with subliminals, an experiment
Deep past life healing [free]
10 Minutes Chakra - Akshara Weave
PaypalCash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathie wrote:
Ever tried visualization? It’s like the core thing in a lot of programs so it must be important. But you know what else Magnatolia, you don’t have to be the “alpha” with every girl in the world. All you need to do is find that one girl that you can be “that guy” with. I don’t know if you’re just looking for quick sex or something more substantial but you can be the guy that owns the room in the heart of your girl. You don’t have to try to get every vagina in your city. It’s not just about conquest. Guys just have so much trouble understanding that. And you know, sometimes a girl actually wants you to come up to them and talk with them. You can’t always expect girls to come to you. You have to put yourself on the line a risk a little. What’s the worst that can happen? If guys weren’t so busy protecting their egos from a “no” answer, they might get a lot farther.

Truth.

Remote Influence Masterclass

diamond

Too much energy in the head, some help plz :( ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks cathie... Encouraging words.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Girls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: