XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cure For Cancer

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Arman

Qiversity
"Power" - A Case-Study...
Aggressive Manifestation: Re-Opened For 10 More
The Attractor, and The Wealthifier
Cure For Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Cure For Cancer Reply with quote

http://hubpages.com/hub/Scientists_cure_cancer__but_no_one_takes_notice

Rayzorblades, you might be interested in this (unless you've already come across it).

Reckon this principle could be combined with radionic trend-setting to cure the lil' fookers?

Arman

cast spells

Rayzorblades

My Big List of Biofeedback
Colloquial Use Poll
Boosting Reading Speed and Comprehension
Training as a Prequalifier
Another One of My Study Methods

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou for linking. The biology in the hub has some mistakes (mitochondria don't "fight cancer" directly, and are just a tiny part of apoptosis for example), but its depiction of how DCA works is accurate.

Anyway, I first read about DCA last January in a bio textbook of all places and my initial thought what "WHAT THE PHUCK?!", albeit I shouldn't have been surprised, big pharma being what it is. Even the textbook's authors had the tone of finding it ridiculous.

DCA does have some potential side effects (the wiki page for it lists them), but that aside if you've got nothing else to try or are still early stage then I'd give it a whirl.

On a related note, years ago (2001-ish) a colleague of mine from a Californian university that shall go namelesss, discovered a compound in concord grapes that completely (and rapidly) reversed cancer growth both in petri dishes and in mouse and rat models. When he showed his data to his university's board of regents they told him in no uncertain terms that they would destroy him. He'd be fired and blackballed from every institution of business where he could get a job as anything more than a janitor and he'd never be a biologist again. They also said his work would be destroyed and if anything was somehow published they would go out of their way to "peer review" his findings as complete bunk science.

Take that anecdote from a guy on a forum with whatever salt it's worth, but this report reminded me of my buddy's story, and now that I think about it, maybe it was DCA's efficacy against cancer he discovered. Acetic acid is one of the main ingredients in vinegar afterall.

Twas a pleasure, I'm gone.
Another fascinating muscle study.
Making stuff 'Work'
Sigil Manifest Booster
A Powerful Insight?

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had seen this article as well.

First thing I did was show my friend with cancer, poor girl. Showed her a few ways actually.

Its a real sad sight, that big pharma can operate the way it does.

Here's hoping they get a reckoning soon enough.
Renderer

Moonshadow clearing
Dowsing request, hexes
Orgonite helmet
Cattle suffering and the food we eat
Imbuing items or oneself with intentions/medicine?

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this tells me (again) of the benefits of low-carb diets! Well, as long as you keep your protein intake at a proper level and have enough fat intake you're fine, right? I read that the only parts of the body that can't feed off fats or ketone bodies are some cells in the eyes(retinas), and red and white blood cells, which is not unimportant, but these can survive on glucose generated out of proteins in a process called gluconeogenesis, which is the reason to keep proteins at a fair level in a low-carb diet, since this process leaves some elements like nitrogen alone which stay in the kidneys and can cause problems.

Funny how people tell you, you're gonna get a cancer if you eat too much red meat, and then this.

By the way, the pharmaceutical industry is embarrassing. I also read that AIDS isn't caused by HIV. That they could never take a picture of an isolated HIV, that this is a requirement for virologists to consider every virus as such. That the only way to test whether you have HIV is INDIRECTLY(because for some reason its presence can't be detected) by measuring your antibodies level, and if it's too high then you're told you have it, but it could be high for the stress alone too. That some scientist don't believe in its existence. If that was true, this pharmaceutical industry is really a monster. Think about the money they make with drugs for AIDS treatment (which I read, is part of the things that cause AIDS in turn, along with drug habits and stress). BTW AIDS isn't a sickness, it's a set of different symptoms. I'm not making any claims, because I can't. I'm just telling, and if you personally know someone being treated for AIDS, I'm sorry and will delete this if you ask me to.
Rayzorblades

My Big List of Biofeedback
Colloquial Use Poll
Boosting Reading Speed and Comprehension
Training as a Prequalifier
Another One of My Study Methods

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIDS is an interesting phenomenon.

I remember hearing recently about a Noble Prize for the scientists who actually discovered the way to see the virus itself, disinformation that might be, who knows?

What gets me is that sheer number of both false positives and false negatives in HIV testing. I read that it's around 30% or so. Meaning one of every 3 people who DON'T have it test positive and have their lives ruined forever, and 1 out of every 3 who DO have it test negative and could potentially (assuming it exists) be out and about infecting the shit out of people.

I remember years back, my uncle got really badly into smoking crack and horrible lifestyle (no sleep, nothing approaching a proper diet etc) and when tested his CD4 count was below 200 uL. I asked the doc at the time "He has AIDS?", CD 4 being the main way to diagnose at the time, Doc said "Oh no he's just really malnurished" and after being in the hospital for a month he was back under control and kicked his habit. His CD 4 count went back up above the AIDS threshold.

So my question is, how many people have gotten the HIV positive stigma, when the cause of their AIDS symptoms was nothing more than some lifestyle factor? Definitely bunk science if ever there was any, based on these criteria.

And low-carbing, it shows up so much in my life now. Anecdote about self experimenting: if I eat more than about 100g of carbs in a day, I get all my old chronic illnesses back (gastritis, IBS, GRD, lactose intolerance, arthritis in my hands and neck), keeping my carbs in check, and poof, all my symptoms disappear in about 2-3 days. Amazing coincidence...

Brand new member!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some more potential solutions.

1. Sodium Bicarbonate: mix with water and drink some. It shrinks tumors to nothing.

2. Vitamin C Therapy: Look it up.

3. THC oil: There is a documentary about it: 'Run From the Cure'. I believe it is on Youtube.

4. Hydrogen peroxide therapy: look up a daily dosage schedule. A good thing to do is to take lots of antioxidants along side the oxidizing effect of hydrogren peroxide to prevent free radical damage.

All I can think of at the moment. Smile

cast spells

astro11

Can you use dowsing to tell the future?
Getting Rid of Intrusive Thoughts Problem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey rayzborblades, you mentioned you had IBS. How did you cure yourself of it, other than a low-carbs diet? 100 grams of carbs a day sounds ridiculously low, and not really feasible in the long term. Unless, of course, you get the bulk of your calories through protein, but even then I don't see it.
Renderer

Moonshadow clearing
Dowsing request, hexes
Orgonite helmet
Cattle suffering and the food we eat
Imbuing items or oneself with intentions/medicine?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro11 wrote:
Hey rayzborblades, you mentioned you had IBS. How did you cure yourself of it, other than a low-carbs diet? 100 grams of carbs a day sounds ridiculously low, and not really feasible in the long term. Unless, of course, you get the bulk of your calories through protein, but even then I don't see it.

astro11: try reading "Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution", that should help you get started on low-carbing.
If 100grs carbs sounds ridiculously low, try 20grs... No, 100grs is not that low at all when you have overweight problems as I do. I have even kept my daily carb intake down to 6grs or less for months, and yeah it's rather difficult to make it any lower than that. You'll have to eat meats/fish, and if you don't want to overeat protein then you'll have to eat more fats. It's also rather difficult to eat a lot of carbs if you're eating basic salads consisting of lettuce and some onion. Last time I calculated you have to take 50Kg(110lbs) lettuce to get 20grs carbs. Unlikely. Also, note that you don't count all carbs in foods. Fiber are carbs as well, but these cannot be broken down by your digestive system and can't be assimilated. So you have to substract fiber from total carbs to get the net carbs.

Back on topic, let me put a cross-reference to this thread: http://xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4275 Some interesting points there, I'd just like it better if the statements were backed with some scientific studies as this is. I find a slight contradiction in that it's rather difficult to eat low-carb and keep your blood non-acidic at the same time to prevent cancer...
astro11

Can you use dowsing to tell the future?
Getting Rid of Intrusive Thoughts Problem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. Thanks, Renderer.

It seems confusing since there are different types of diets which seem to work but contradict each other. For instance, the alkaline diet revolves around eating more carbs, but complex carbs. This diet is high protein/high fat/low carbs, and I'm sure it works, but I also keep hearing about how too much meat is bad, so that confuses me as well.

Ice Masta P: Thanks for the tips. As for ingesting baking soda, I wonder if RB and anyone else can chime in on whether this is beneficial or not. Since baking soda alkalizes, but I've also heard that taking it causes the stomach to compensate by increasing acidity? I'm not too sure about this, so if anyone with knowledge about it can clarify, that would be great.
dboc01

Experience with Xtrememind Customer Service.
Manifesting....Parking spot in NYC
Pulsar Alpha
Longhorn vs. JU1000

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone seriously interested in this subject of curing cancer, go to http://www.newmedicine.ca
It will absolutely change how you look at any supposedly incurable disease.
Racca

Not Posted

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@dboc01

I didnt find anything substancial in the site. Is it supposed to buy the books and attend a seminar?
HSteinfeld

celestial voyages. 12 gb. Enjoy
How to get any girl... According to a moron
Yes the Comet Naibiru is worrisome, but what about...
For those with audio based chi emitters
First Impressions: The Evil Diamond

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regards to cancer, there's only one protocol I trust. And it isn't the sham Clark method (the zappers go only to skin layer due to the very high frequency. Any electronic engineer will tell you that). What I trust is the beck protocol.

Got first hand experience with it too. My aunt's tumor shrunk to nothing on the Beck protocol which consisted of
Blood Pulsing
Magnetic Pulsing
Ozonated water
Colloidal silver

Total cost? $700

If she went chemotherapy, shed have spent thousands of dollars and would still be at deaths door.

Remote Influence Masterclass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Healing powers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: