XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grounding
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
chipervadesall

Intentional Resting
Youtube Healing Videos
Dreamweaver's Golden Body of Light Field
Unlimited Internet...Really?
Grounding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noOne wrote:
Kinda OT: Chipervadesall I see on the website of Christopher Lee Matsuo that there are interesting products on sell. This one especially sounds cool http://dragongatesanctuary.com/store/2011/06/3in1dvd/ . Maybe you have it or know someone using the same techniques? I would like to know if it is worth the price. Thank you.

Frankly, I didn't find the set worthy.

- Magnetic Qigong is really good, there are some usable things there. This one's good.
- Hirai Family mudras, well most of these are Jinshin jyutsu mudras. You can buy Alice Burmeister's book for less than 10 bucks on Amazon. Also there is one additional mudra which you can find on ustream if you search for a video on mudras by the Matsuo Smile
- The thunder palm one, I doubt if you can learn this complex form from the DVD. I just saw it and then found nothing practicable as I don't know the form already.

I found it too expensive, and only the first DVD useful.

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

Charles

Salt for healers?
ZOX Pro , speed/photoreading?
Qigong-101 by Dan Ferrera , anyone tried it?
Anyone lift weights, and do meditation/qigong .etc?
How much sleep is good?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting quote (first post) chipervadesall. However, what do you think of Jack Greenwood's body method?

I've noticed how it can help my navel chakra meditation from Meditation Mastery (LMG) .

Anyway, since Sifu Christopher Lee Matsuo says its imortant to open the lower dan tien, has he any advice on how to do this.

Having the LDT fused open, and being permanently grounded, no matter whether your are in the woods, or on the top story of a skyscraper sounds very cool! Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
noOne

Child of the Sun
Manifesting real money with subliminals, an experiment
Deep past life healing [free]
10 Minutes Chakra - Akshara Weave
PaypalCash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much CPA.
About the main topic... I have meditated on the lower dan tien and every time I find myself pleasurably grounded after the practice. Doing the body method it's a different thing... you get grounded too but in a more forceful way, if you get earth energy up your legs. I look forward to open the dantien, and I wonder if the best way is by focusing there or if by other means (meditating on the breath for example), eventually the dantien opens by itself. Maybe when kundalini reaches to it?
Steve

Energy Healing
Cold Laser Therapy
Free Healing Session
Remote Energy Healing Demo Video
New Super Chi XL pendant review

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Greenwood's method is awesome for energizing the body, removing blockages/stagnant energy, and grounding, actively pulling in earth energy. The earthing mats/sheets are great for getting the earths healing energy as you sleep.
Charles

Salt for healers?
ZOX Pro , speed/photoreading?
Qigong-101 by Dan Ferrera , anyone tried it?
Anyone lift weights, and do meditation/qigong .etc?
How much sleep is good?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone who has the grounding/earthing products actually notice much of a difference?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steve

Energy Healing
Cold Laser Therapy
Free Healing Session
Remote Energy Healing Demo Video
New Super Chi XL pendant review

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes as I mentioned earlier I have the earthing mat at the foot of my bed. I sleep deeper, have more vivid dreams and wake up with less aches and pains than usual.

cast spells

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Healing powers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: