XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Only the Paranoid Survive

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Mastering Cosmic Activation
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Only the Paranoid Survive Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm often credited with the motto, "Only the paranoid survive." I have no idea when I first said this, but the fact remains that, when it comes to business, I believe in the value of paranoia. Business success contains the seeds of its own destruction. The more successful you are, the more people want a chunk of your business and then another chunk and then another until there is nothing left. I believe that the prime responsibility of a manager is to guard constantly against other people's attacks and to inculcate this guardian attitude in the people under his or her management.

The things I tend to be paranoid about vary. I worry about products getting screwed up, and I worry about products getting introduced prematurely. I worry about factories not performing well, and I worry about having too many factories. I worry about hiring the right people, and I worry about morale slacking off.

http://www.intel.com/pressroom/kits/bios/grove/paranoid.htm

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am reading too many of these positive thinking books and after all these years of failing with it i feel positive thinking sucks!
Many successful people have been paranoid.Da Vinci, Michelangelo, John Nash(American Mathematician)!

Quote:
Grove is credited with having transformed Intel from a manufacturer of memory chips into one of the world's dominant producers of microprocessors. During his tenure as CEO, Grove oversaw a 4,500% increase in Intel's market capitalization from $4 billion to $197 billion, making it, at the time, the world's most valuable company.[2] He relinquished his CEO title in May 1998 and remained chairman of the board until November 2004. Grove continues his work at Intel as a senior advisor.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Grove
CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I think about it.The more I believe this positive thinking is a scam...
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
THE THREAT OF RADIATION IS REAL
Does Energy "Matter?"
Energy Structures of the Body

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIERAIN wrote:
I am reading too many of these positive thinking books and after all these years of failing with it i feel positive thinking sucks!
Many successful people have been paranoid.Da Vinci, Michelangelo, John Nash(American Mathematician)!

You cast your mind in this direction long before finding articles that agreed with your world view. Rayzorblades could tell you all about the psychology of this mental habit. I am not here to debate the merit of this world-view. I sincerely hope it serves you in the long run however.
Results show Rightness or Wrongness.
Quoting others ≠ being right even if they are!
---------------------------------------------

CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please tell me your way of succeeding Mr GT I am open to any argument.After all this is a forum to succeed and the natural laws of success are the only way to go.
I am open minded as i have ever been.
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
THE THREAT OF RADIATION IS REAL
Does Energy "Matter?"
Energy Structures of the Body

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIERAIN wrote:
Please tell me your way of succeeding Mr GT I am open to any argument.After all this is a forum to succeed and the natural laws of success are the only way to go.

Assuming you are open to thinking for yourself, I would use critical thinking, analysis, and reason to attack roadblocks to success. Directions are easy to follow. Harder is identifying flaws in the directions that should but don't bring the desired results.
Paranoia, as a philosophy or a mindset will hinder you as it takes far too much mental energy to sustain. Keeping an "observer" mindset where you observe without investing any emotional or mental energy on that which is observed will foster more success than expending energy on energy-intensive worldviews -energy that can be better utilized for manifestation.
Your recent post indicate CEIRAIN, that you are still heavily invested in goals that run counter to success. Stop and reconsider what your true goal is before adopting a philosiphy that runs counter to it.
Results show Rightness or Wrongness.
Quoting others ≠ being right even if they are!

Last edited by Mr. GreenTea on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. GreenTea wrote:
CIERAIN wrote:

Assuming you are open to thinking for yourself, I would use critical thinking, analysis, and reason to attack roadblocks to success. Directions are easy to harder is identifying flaws in the directions should they not bring the desired results.
Paranoia, as a philosophy or a mindset will hinder you as it takes far too much mental energy to sustain. Keeping an "observer" mindset where you observe without investing any emotional or mental energy on that which is observed will foster more success than expending energy on energy-intensive worldviews -energy that can be better utilized for manifestation.
Your recent post indicate CEIRAIN, that you are still heavily invested in goals that run counter to success. Stop and reconsider what your true goal is before adopting a philosiphy that runs counter to it.

Thanks for replying Mr GT.
maxan

Accurate Paranormal Meter
If you're a musician, you want this
Worlds most powerful talisman
Altered states.com Sacred Harmony
Amygdala and attraction

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with GT.

Bottomline I have one creed: If it works, I keep it. Goes for mindsets too

I love Jon Logan's stuff!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: