XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Orgonite earring?

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
cambiopacifico

Fridge magnet fun
First attempts at Orgone accumulators/Orgonite
Feelings on certain antique jewelry
Reputation stars?
Qnet?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: Orgonite earring? Reply with quote

I recently inherited about 10 small-medium sized boxes of antique jewelry, religious trinkets, stones, jewels and other various neat small items.

I have gone through the boxes many times, slowly organizing it all. SO much neat stuff I don't quite yet know what to do with it all...but I shall see, no rush right! Smile

Well yesterday I noticed a strange looking 'clip on' earring. Its more of a 'screw on' earring than clip though, it has a little flat ended bolt at the end of a small hoop that holds it to your ear behind the circular, resin earring. The resin itself is filled with metal shavings...hence the reason I am wondering now. I cannot date the earring but the screw on style and the energy it has tells me its very old.

I cannot yet post links or pictures it seems, so an image will sadly have to wait. I will be posting most likely a lot of the weird stuff I got here, as there are many, many, many pendants and HIGHLY energetic trinkets. Some with strange numbers, symbols, writing, etc. on them. Kind of creepy that something in there could have a djinn or be haunted or something! Its mostly all so so old...

cast spells

cambiopacifico

Fridge magnet fun
Reputation stars?
Qnet?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found another earring(could have been a button or something else?) that looks to have been created with energy work in mind.

It has gold or iron pyrite flakes under a layer of turquoise bits inside of resin.

Also found some sterling silver 'drops'(look like rain drop shaped) that have cotton 'inside' them. Very strange. Also found some strange discs/coins with odd shapes & markings that were sewn into cotton with no apparent use.

Pics coming hopefully soon, I have started a dedicated thread about antique jewelry and energies that do not specifically pertain to what I think may be an orgonite device. lol Smile
cambiopacifico

Fridge magnet fun
Reputation stars?
Qnet?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, wife has my camera. I have to use cellphone pics for now. LOL Smile
These stood out strongly amongst the thousands/millions of little items I have been searching through.

The 1st stood out IMMEDIATELY, 2nd not as quick.

This is the first I came across, it has sterling silver backing with gold looking metallic slivers inside resin:

Here is the second, no backing with turquoise and gold(fools gold?)flakes :
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: