XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
White_Lighter

XM WetGirl Rad Box for sale
XM Pentacles of Power
The Martin Jetpack - I WANT one!!
So What do you think of the Apple iPad?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum Reply with quote

Has anyone heard of George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum? It's a course on driving huge amounts of traffic to any site. Just wondering if it's legit or just another over hyped IM product.

Remote Influence Masterclass

JasonV

SRC4ALL - New Qi Gong Healing Software
Two Free Phiten S Necklaces - Just Pay Shipping
Sound card limitations for frequencies on audio devices
Questions For Pulsar Owners
Does Anyone Have The Manual For OBE Reiki?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally over hyped and re-hashed method.

Here is an email I got from one of the only IM lists I have ever stayed on.

------------
As I am sure many of you know, George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum is launching today...but you won't find a link to it anywhere in this email.

Why?

1. I found his income claims in his videos to be very misleading...especially to those who are new.

More on this later

2. Because the core method of Traffic Ultimatum has been done before Very Well by Clyde Dennis

You can save approx $70 by checking out Clydes Course HERE which is what George himself says is the "Greatest Traffic Method He Has Discovered"

=======================================
http://backlinkbully.com/recommends/youtube-buying
=======================================

So why did I say this George's income claims are misleading?

Well, for those who haven't seen the videos, George starts out by showing video proof of his Clickbank accounts showing an average of $126,000 per month

That is all fine and dandy.

But he DID NOT earn that $126,000 by using the core method of Youtube Buying that he talks about in the video

He made that money by having a best selling clickbank account and by partnering with people with 50,000+ sized lists and having tons of affiliates for his product Google Sniper

Me and you are not going to make $126,000 per month by purchasing Traffic Ultimatum, Clydes course, or by doing Youtube Buying

Just being realistic

If we want to make $126,000 per month, we are going to need to create a best selling product, partner with all of the guru's with Huge lists, and have affiliates promote our product

Secondly, the issue I have with the videos is that he is showing proof of income from a few months back, yet in video 2, he says HE JUST DISCOVERED THIS METHOD!

Third, he says he the videos that He DOES NOT recommend using the Youtube method with Clickbank

Yet he shows you his Clickbank Accts!!

Sorry to shout, but I absolutely despise this kind of marketing.

It is very misleading and gets a lot of peoples hopes up who just lost their job or who are strugling in this world economy.

Now with that said, Traffic Ultimatum may very well be a good course.

But I recommend saving the $70 and getting Clydes course and waiting 1 month or so to see
if Traffic Ultimatum is still relevant
-----------

JV
gp339

Not Posted

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked into it, it is a total waste of money and a Scam,
the site is full of trickery.
White_Lighter

XM WetGirl Rad Box for sale
XM Pentacles of Power
The Martin Jetpack - I WANT one!!
So What do you think of the Apple iPad?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking the same thing. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Jason, which IM list are you still on? Please PM me if you don't want to post it.

WL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Work All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: