XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Anyone Familiar With Psycho-Cybernetics?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> NLP and Neurosemantics

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
JasonV

SRC4ALL - New Qi Gong Healing Software
Two Free Phiten S Necklaces - Just Pay Shipping
Sound card limitations for frequencies on audio devices
Questions For Pulsar Owners
Does Anyone Have The Manual For OBE Reiki?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Is Anyone Familiar With Psycho-Cybernetics? Reply with quote

A friend of mine recommended this program to me called psycho-cybernetics. Its another tool to reprogram limitations, etc....

Here is a snippet from their website
The New Psycho-Cybernetics will help you:

* Deprogram yourself from self-doubt and negative self-evaluators
* Respond to stressful events with positive, corrective action
* Improve your self-image and reprogram yourself for success
* Learn to recognize potential signs of danger and avoid failure
* Overcome resistance to change
* Cope with important responsibilities without feeling overwhelmed
* Use a variety of techniques to virtually eliminate stress and anxiety from your life
* Learn a 10-point program for daily self-image strength conditioning

I couldn't find anything on the board about this, so I was wondering if anyone has heard of this, more specifically used it and could give me a review.

If not, perhaps ill be the one to do so in the future

jv

Remote Influence Masterclass

Chii

Advanced Psychic Seduction
BOOBS!!!
Bashing Chi Machines
Rising the Kundalini
YoGaH

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll never forget the time that someone of the same sex tried to seduce me, supposedly using techniques from a book I think went by that name. Actually was starting to piss me off, and on top of that the person even brought the book with them in plain sight as a referrence. I got really mad and told him to beat it before I really got pissed. Its some sort of NLP book.
Lou

Not Posted

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psycho-Cybernetics has been around for a while. I think fairly recently marketer Dan Kennedy bought the rights and added more hype to it (although he raves about psycho-cybernetics and reckons it got him where he is today). That's what makes it "new."

If you're familiar with NLP's Creating a Compelling Future exercise, it's very similar to that.
Mr.Qwerty

A Quick and Easy Way to Help.
Meditation and Motivation
Making Money
Need Assistance.
Music and Consciousness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chii wrote:
I'll never forget the time that someone of the same sex tried to seduce me, supposedly using techniques from a book I think went by that name. Actually was starting to piss me off, and on top of that the person even brought the book with them in plain sight as a referrence. I got really mad and told him to beat it before I really got pissed. Its some sort of NLP book.

LOL! Laughing
Roulettedog

Fluoride
Gold and silver
Dit Da Jow
oxypowder
Martial Arts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chii wrote:

That is REALLY funny. Very Happy
JasonV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lou wrote:
Psycho-Cybernetics has been around for a while. I think fairly recently marketer Dan Kennedy bought the rights and added more hype to it (although he raves about psycho-cybernetics and reckons it got him where he is today). That's what makes it "new."

If you're familiar with NLP's Creating a Compelling Future exercise, it's very similar to that.

Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with any NLP techinques, I only know a small amount of info on the subject. A friend of mine is using it and he said he is seeing results from things he is trying. Just little stuff, but he's impressed at the results.

As for the rest of the posts, I didn't know what to say to that first reply, but really that is quite ridiculous!! Very Happy

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Equilibrium

Lomi Lomi
Sun Ancon Chi Machine
Colostrum
Tachyon Dichroic Activators
Kava

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chii wrote:

You made me spit out my tea I was laughing so hard!
Chii

Advanced Psychic Seduction
BOOBS!!!
Bashing Chi Machines
Rising the Kundalini
YoGaH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I could bring some humor to this section =) Yeah that shit pissed me off so bad, I wanted to beat the piss outa him for doing such shit. lolol
Camerlengo

I use my Iphone to cast when my devices are home
Atlantis High Life
Virtualized drugs WORKS!
Karl's Going Big Time
$100 daily!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that post kick started my morning!
JasonV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To revisit this old post I have since completely gone through the Psycho Cybernetics course. I can say that it is by far one of the best self help courses ever produced, and can actually see where many other courses after its time took their core from.

The gist of the course is working with and changing your self image. The self image is the overall picture or set of beliefs that you hold about yourself. The book is full of examples, practical applications, and easy to do exercises to help you change your self image.

What I think most people here can relate to in regards to the self image is law of attraction based teachings as well as subconscious mind stuff. It boils down to, if you don't see yourself as being rich, or being able to get that girl, or whatever it is that you long for, then no amount of positive thinking is going to get you what you want. You need to see yourself as already having those things, or at least seeing yourself as the type of person who has those things.

This has similar properties as doing subconscious mind work as well because you are working to change core beliefs. We should all know from Merlin's famous thread how negative beliefs can impact our work towards positive change. Psycho Cybernetics helps to overcome and change these negative beliefs as well, and does so with simple yet powerful exercises and lots of real world examples.

There are two versions of the book. The original by Maxwell Maltz (which you can get on Ebay or Amazon used for pennies) and the revised edition done by Dan Kennedy (one of the most brilliant marketers of our time). Dan along with another guy you may have heard of, Matt Furey, run the Psycho Cybernetics website. I went through the audio version of the revised edition which was easy to listen to and broken down into 45 minute sections.

I highly recommend this book for personal development beginners as well as people who struggle to get results with the law of attraction. It may also be useful for people who are confused about doing subconscious mind work, or just are annoyed by running Mp3's all night long.

JV
startingover

Dating Many Women

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad told me about this book many years ago and its what really started me on my journey of knowing there was a way to achieve things.

The original book was written in the 1950's (I think) by a plastic surgeon. What he said he found out was that he could change people's outer appearance and that sometimes people would not see the change b/c they still felt ugly inside and still saw themselves as ugly even though they was a significant improvement in appearance.

I think he was one of the first to talk about what today we call self-hypnosis....when I say first I mean like modern times and here in America, stuff like that.
CIERAIN

Only the Paranoid Survive
Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Mastering Cosmic Activation
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is much more a state of mind than anything else.It is a very basic concept.

Masterclass Recording

learningsoul

A MUst read in NLP
Seduction working wonders
THE FREEDOM TECHNIQUE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i have read the book.,
its super....must read in ur lifetime atleast Wink
vpsean

Hello to Everyone, I'm new! (and an apology to the mods!)
Anything to Sleep less and Function Better?
Holosync

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A real simple explanation on psycho cybernetics for those trying to understand it:

Think of your air conditioner. It has a set point. You could compare it to a 'homeostasis.'

When the temperature outside goes above the degree it's set at, the air conditioner kicks it in to bring it back to that set point ...

When the temperature outside gets colder then the degree ... the same thing happens: the heater kicks in and brings it back to it's set point.

So is the same that happens with us. When we begin to get outside of our comfort zones we begin to subconsciously self-sabotage ourselves ...

There are many methods to work through the self sabotage and raise your levels of homeostasis.

--Sean
cathie

Not Posted

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a way to program your subconscious. Nothing more than that. You can use this or the Dynamind technique by Serge Kahili King, which Iím a big fan of, or any other technique you feel might work for you. All these are just techniques to program your subconscious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> NLP and Neurosemantics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: