XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Rad 5 thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Xtrememind Psionics

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
faxman

The official Cybershaman VIII thread
New members
Ernie Vega not responding : impossible to unlock CS
The new book about developping psychic powers
Vanquisher : I can't understand a sentence

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: The Rad 5 thread Reply with quote

I know that most people don't use it anymore but it is still a very good unit, very powerful (I know it costs by far too much).

So we could revive this thread that was created on the first xtrememind forum and share some tips ?

Let's go...

cast spells

elroy

Seawater to ENERGY
Solid Principles To Make it BIG
Dressing = More Women
heard whispers on Karls new project
AVC with Mother: Kills Psoriasis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use a surge protector. Sad Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
faxman

New members

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an advice I have always followed since George's post.

but even with a surge protector, I fried my brand new X2 plugged at 9 volts and still today, I don't understand what happened.

About the Rad, it's weird but sometimes I feel the energy coming from it when it's on, but most often, I don't feel anything. I wish I could see the energy like you Elroy or John.
Camerlengo

I use my Iphone to cast when my devices are home
Atlantis High Life
Virtualized drugs WORKS!
Karl's Going Big Time
$100 daily!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the peak load of the suppressor

I can vouch for APC. It's sturdy and rings you equiplement with utter peace of mind.

In contrast, brands like Giant give minimal protection.

My fax machine blew on a Giant surge suppressor.
faxman

New members

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Cam, I also have a APC to power my Rad5. It is the same that fried my X2 but maybe that's not the fault of the surge protector itself.

As I said, I don't know what happened but I thank Joey for having exchanged it so quickly (the X2) and my new unit works great.

I am currently working had on energy feeling of the Rad. For most of you it's easy but I have more troubles in this area.

I am also trying to see this blue subtle light that orgone generator produce.

I have also received my VC pendulum so I tghink my investigation can really start to become interesting Smile
cobain

So I've been on HYIP for awhile
Clorophyll miracle cure
eminent backlink pyramid
With regards to the Catholic Church
Create an impact

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As I said, I don't know what happened but I thank Joey for having exchanged it so quickly (the X2) and my new unit works great.

I am currently working hard on energy feeling of the Rad. For most of you it's easy but I have more troubles in this area.

My AC Adapter is currently set at 12V three days straight and 14V on the fourth day. So far, my radX isn't smoking its chips off. That's a sturdy current regulator in there!

What kind of feel/sensations do you get from yours faxman? Mine gives off vibes like army ants crawling over them palm (not biting, just crawling fast). The effect diminishes when I draw my arm away.

I can see a blue tinge only from the corner of my eye. Sometimes it's purplish or whitish. I'm not sure if that's my imagination...

What I do have for certain is the readings on the VC pendulum. Astounding!! All positive energy bands present but just a tiny twinge of vertical negative green when the AC adapter is blasting at 14V

Remote Influence Masterclass

RSKiller

Stewart Swerdlow -Hyperspace & Oversoul Seminar UK
New Imagine & DOR Generator
Multi-Dynamics Radionics Laser device
Doctor Johannes Faust's Infernal Tarot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rad 5 thread Reply with quote

faxman wrote:
I know that most people don't use it anymore but it is still a very good unit, very powerful (I know it costs by far too much).

So we could revive this thread that was created on the first xtrememind forum and share some tips ?

Let's go...

I still use mine to this day as my main unit...its power is clearly unequalled..according to many.

Protecting ppl from evil curses, bringing about positive change is the main use currently. I have used other operations aswell, and will continue to do so.

I created some pretty wicked trend cards, according to mythology...as im an artist I created a character (its part of what I do) in greek armour and shield, sword and sandals style..and used it for protection. I named him and made his special power protection, kind of like a soldier in a army (achilles!) Very Happy

Among these an ancient pharoh, zeus like character and a samurai for defense etc lol it was for fun but hey.... works Very Happy

RSK
faxman

New members

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't hesitate to post one of your creations, I love nice pictures.

You could also descrie how you program your Rad5 according to the trend you are looking for Smile
RSKiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, according to one of my cards (or character rather!) he possesses the ability to shield against any attack, as he was given by the gods a ancient shield and sword which are "alive". This fearless, honourable ancient greek soldier has godly powers, thus the ability to protect mortals far better than anyone else...

Sounds like something of a myth or comic book huh? Well I know what he represents, strength, protection, defense..etc So if I use him in any spell he will protect any target I choose. Cool! lol

Another I created was a beautiful greek goddess, who heals...when she is summoned she arises and holds forth her hand to shower particles of snowflakes which cure, energise, bless and heal the wounded, sick and weak.

RSK
faxman

New members

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see one of your pictures. Don't hesitate to send me a PM so I can look at your creation.

Greek's mythology have always inspired me a lot.
ghutton

Inspired by your dreams
Real deal pheromones
Very powerful chant
Master formula for success
Astral Sex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still use my trusty RAD5, but no longer for manifestation. It's in the center of the operations floor where the CSRs do their calling. With chi coverage of about 154 ft in all directions, the thing gives a better ambience than any HEPA air cleaner by far.

It's on 24/7 at the lowest pulse rate, and with spirits high, contracts just keep coming in!
Nexus Contact Solutions is a US based corporation registered in 2003 primarily for the purpose of developing business opportunities in the world's fastest growing industries business process outsourcing (BPO). NCS exploits business opportunities in English-language, offshore solutions for contact center services, telemessaging services, and back-office support services, catering primarily to North American large scale IT firms.
faxman

New members

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see one of the Rad5 masters in this thread Georges.

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

RSKiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghutton wrote:
I still use my trusty RAD5, but no longer for manifestation. It's in the center of the operations floor where the CSRs do their calling. With chi coverage of about 154 ft in all directions, the thing gives a better ambience than any HEPA air cleaner by far.

It's on 24/7 at the lowest pulse rate, and with spirits high, contracts just keep coming in!

Yes, George...it does work great for that Smile Adding some exotic fragrances work good too, I once did a trend just blasting pure love from all 5 gens of the Rad for a few hours...it was quite in my neighbourhood indeed Very Happy

Fax, yeh i'll post some of the designs...remember you do not need any special, fancy drawings...anything you associate with protection or defense will work, it could be a scorpion (which is an ancient symbol of protection), magic runic shield..your intent etc.

Radionics is a truth uniquely yours.

Remember that.

I do my characters because they are fun, I can see and feel very vividly what they portray and know they are powerful. Yeah greek mythology is cool Very Happy

RSK
ghutton

Inspired by your dreams
Real deal pheromones
Very powerful chant
Master formula for success
Astral Sex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radionics is uniquely yours because the power ultimately comes from you. Your mind does the magic. Radionics simply amplifies the mental fields like the coils of an electromagnet.

I like the way you think RS. Very Happy
Nexus Contact Solutions is a US based corporation registered in 2003 primarily for the purpose of developing business opportunities in the world's fastest growing industries business process outsourcing (BPO). NCS exploits business opportunities in English-language, offshore solutions for contact center services, telemessaging services, and back-office support services, catering primarily to North American large scale IT firms.
faxman

New members

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, your posts sum up the most important parts of radionics.

I just like to see artistic creations and this is why I was asking RSKiller to post an example.

Actually, I don't use anything now to setup the Rad (it took me a while to feel confident enough to do so).

Sometimes I use a witness but not always. This is what I learnt in the different Xtrememind forums : you just need concentration and a strong will.

set it and forget it, like people do with the magickal arts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Xtrememind Psionics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: