XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Explore the world within through Meditation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Religion & Politics

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Equilibrium

Lomi Lomi
Sun Ancon Chi Machine
Colostrum
Tachyon Dichroic Activators
Kava

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone once said to me that when I start I take care of the meditation and later the meditation takes care of me. Very true.
Guest1

Dropbox
cybershaman 8 on windows 7
Review of Jack Greenwood's The Ultimate Power
Higher Balance Institute
androtics direct

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Equilibrium wrote:
Someone once said to me that when I start I take care of the meditation and later the meditation takes care of me. Very true.

I really like that quote especially when I feel like my meditations seem crappy, hopeless and a waste of time. Especially when I am up at night while the world is sleeping. I try to keep good faith in knowing my practices will pay off in time.

I like this one too
From the Dhammapada:
"He who gives himself to vanity, and does not give himself to meditation,
forgetting the real aim of life and grasping at pleasure,
will in time envy him who has exerted himself in meditation."
nlpmindovermatter

Secret material - Must see for all
Ayurveda ascetic practices for men and women
Loose weight and feel energized with a proper eating shedule
How to feel energized all day with a proper wake-up regime.
A great method for succeeding with women.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIERAIN wrote:
Alot of the childhood trauma was dissolved.I didnt see any vision like the rest but I did get much more understanding towards who I am.

You really have alot of time on your hands nlpmindovermatter?I mean 8 hours of meditation?The most I did was probably a two hours.

Oh i wish i had 8 hours a day to meditate CIERAIN! That was on my retreat, like Equilibrium said (awesome quotes btw!!), the only thing people go there for is to meditate for 8 hours a day Very Happy . Thats good to hear that meditation helped you, i hope the trauma was just on the surface and didnt go too deep.

Equilibrium when does meditation seem "crappy"? What technique are you using? Does it take longer for you to go to sleep?

Ford wrote:
Playing Diablo 2 until 6 in the morning was overdoing it. I don't do 8 hours but sometimes I do 2 hours and its one of the most valuable times of my day.

Isnt it great!? When people actually begin to trust meditation, and seriously sit down to do it every day, magical results happen! How long have you been doing the 2 hours a day Ford?
Guest1

Dropbox
cybershaman 8 on windows 7
Review of Jack Greenwood's The Ultimate Power
Higher Balance Institute
androtics direct

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using meditation mastery, it is like vipassana but with expression and imagination added to it. And it does take me longer to go to sleep. Why?
Ford

NASA bombing the moon
Mind controlled gaming
Star Trek XI
New toy for training "the Force!"
sungazing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlpmindovermatter wrote:

Isnt it great!? When people actually begin to trust meditation, and seriously sit down to do it every day, magical results happen! How long have you been doing the 2 hours a day Ford?

2 hours a day since a little while after starting with meditation mastery. I did Goenka Vipassana for a while before that but it didn't suit me as well. The nice thing is that I actually miss it if I have to skip a session for some reason and look forward to doing it again later in the day.
Equilibrium

Lomi Lomi
Sun Ancon Chi Machine
Colostrum
Tachyon Dichroic Activators
Kava

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlpmindovermatter wrote:

Equilibrium when does meditation seem "crappy"? What technique are you using? Does it take longer for you to go to sleep?

I wouldn't say that, meditation is never "crappy" for me.

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness
New research on the Brain
Creative Visualization Book

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meditation creates a sync with higher dimensions.Has anybody tried the infinity meditation?Is it worth it?
pythagoras

Slowing or stopping time
Cognitive supplements
what do people think of the qlink these days?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the one by Jack DeCarlo? It's nice music but I don't use it for meditation.
LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness
New research on the Brain
Creative Visualization Book

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please look at the website inside the Paranormal Powers.I have posted the address there.
bonner

Self-hypnosis/Channeling

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the 'crappy meditation' stuff.
I once read that everything that bores us, makes us feel bad and stuff, is what helps us the most.(Not going out angered to fight people, you know what I mean. Wink )

It said that what we feel happy/normal about doing is what makes almost no difference to us, because what we really hate is to change. Our mind is afraid of changes, and so it puts up barriers like that so we don't change. I mean, I can carry my life perfectly fine by doing nothing really productive.
I'll have this sense of 'happiness' for the rest of my life, not getting into the real bliss.
All this boring stuff, in the end, gives you a good reward. So keep on walking by the boredoom path so you can get to the good stuff(Felt so weird when I read... Shocked )

By the way, if you want to know where I read it, send me a PM. I don't have enough posts to post a link. It is a very good and informative site, which sells some books, but most of what is written on their books is available for free on the website's articles.
bonner

Self-hypnosis/Channeling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, I'm really so negative and bad.
Maybe that's who I really am, a poor, negative lost soul. Could you please introduce me into your divine light and power of the positive thinking, PH? Razz

Now anyways, yes, I do know what meditation is. And it is the most simple and powerful thing one can ever do, and all this new age stuff that comes up some times are just leading people away from it. And by the way, I mentioned that it was not my idea, I got it from a website about meditation which I respect a lot.

Really now PH, continue to send us the light of your positivity, because we really love you so much. Thanks for helping me to discover how negative I am, now I will start working on becoming positive, just like you. (Even though I doubt I'll ever reach your degree of positivity.)
TomSKinney

Ascension Seat Spell by Dreamweaver
Could Dale Power use Rudraksha bead malas to grow fields?
What happened to EP3?
WMA 7.83 Hz entrainment - headphones optional - coffee maker
Pig placenta health drink, from Japan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just saying that because Bonner won't side with you against Mr. GreenTea.

Remote Influence Masterclass

bonner

Self-hypnosis/Channeling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I've been lurking around here for quite some years, I just never used to post. I do know what's going on around here, so do not judge me over what you don't know.
Get a life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Religion & Politics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: